ADVERTISEMENT

Die if you dont wear a mask?

That is why I have a 40. 9 mm may not put someone down if they are hyped up or on drugs. At least before they can get to you.

hopefully those who are totally anti police using force will look at this video and understand why force is necessary at any moment

cops cannot be afraid to use force when needed

especially female officers

Prayers to that police officer. Extremely difficult job to have to make split second and justifiable decisions like she did.
Unfortunately that man's mental illness was flamed by the gross ignorance that has infected both political extremes in this country ... and she will be left reliving the what if's of those moments for a long time...

LOL at a 9mm not being able to put someone down...I have multiple calibers of pistols but you need to study some ballistics if you really believe that.
Lol at you. There are multiple stories and videos in use of deadly force classes where law enforcement unloaded 9mm clips into people and were still killed by those people. The suspect died later but not before they got to the LE.

yes i could go 9mm and use hollow points and other ammo that helps this. I also know 9mm will give me a better chance at precision with multiple shots over a 40. But i have seen way to many instances just like this video. What if the guy had a gun instead of a knife?

everyone has their own preferences.

Proud of that Cop. She did all she could in that situation and she gets to go home to her family tonight.

LOL at a 9mm not being able to put someone down...I have multiple calibers of pistols but you need to study some ballistics if you really believe that.

Agree. Looks like she was trying to shoot low there intentionally but hard to tell on my phone.

One round to the head would have dropped immediately.

Lol at you. There are multiple stories and videos in use of deadly force classes where law enforcement unloaded 9mm clips into people and were still killed by those people. The suspect died later but not before they got to the LE.

yes i could go 9mm and use hollow points and other ammo that helps this. I also know 9mm will give me a better chance at precision with multiple shots over a 40. But i have seen way to many instances just like this video. What if the guy had a gun instead of a knife?

everyone has their own preferences.

maybe her shotgun would have been a better choice?

I don't blame any LEO when someone is attacking them in that fashion. I will never advocate for attacks on police officers. This officer did in my eyes the only thing they could do. I've never seen anyone protest or complain in general about something like this.

Also, he was fresh off of a violent crime that the other guy is still in critical condition. It's not like this guy was unarmed cutting his grass. I'll never question a LEO using a firearm when they are in danger. Sad that anyone has to die but the LEO has to choose their own life when given a choice.

That is why I have a 40. 9 mm may not put someone down if they are hyped up or on drugs. At least before they can get to you.

560.jpg

Just roll my eyes. Looks like she missed with like the first 4 or 5 rounds.
The reporters called it a clip and a cartridge never calling it exactly what it is. A magazine. God that hurt my ears just listening. People that understand nothing about guns trying to report about them is nauseating.

Uh she never dropped the MAGAZINE, she had a malfunction or jam of some sort and had to rack the slide to chamber another round.

It’s likely she missed all or most of the attempts until he became stationary. Shot placement is everything. A 9mm with the right ammunition and shot placement will get the job done. But I’m a huge 45 ACP guy. A 230 grain bullet is a man stopper. Most 9mm rounds range from 115-147 grain. The energy isn’t as good as the 45 ACP.

But here’s the bottom line. A pistol is the last line of defense. If a rifle can be used it should be. And a pistol used to get back to the rifle. In this case a rifle isn’t in play but perhaps police need to consider grabbing a SBR before leaving the vehicle. One shot and it’s likely done. If not the next 2 will be easy and on target.

Watch the video carefully. She didn't reload a new magazine, she accidentally hit the magazine release and it dropped down slightly. She did a good job of recognizing what she had done, taps the bottom of the magazine to reseat it and chambers another round.

I'm not sure I understand the point of the thread... I suppose the video was interesting, but I expect cops to shoot in those circumstances. I don't know anyone that doesn't. I also don't know anyone who wants to defund the police and I have some really liberal friends and associates.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
I'm not sure I understand the point of the thread... I suppose the video was interesting, but I expect cops to shoot in those circumstances. I don't know anyone that doesn't. I also don't know anyone who wants to defund the police and I have some really liberal friends and associates.

maybe its just "city" democrats and those anarchist dressed in black harrassing the officers in various cities across the country.

whats good for a city may not be good for a suburb

theres gotta be a way to run a govt to please both the city voter and that of the county voter.

its not really a red blue thing.

its more of a downtown outside the city war

Dont know for sure what caused the malfunction. But man it looks to me like she limp-wristed that pistol pretty badly. That can easily cause malfunctions.

I also think that she put one into the ground rigjt after clearing it.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT