ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion didn’t show...

Cocks are Number 1

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2015
So Dominion was supposed to show up and set the record straight at a PA house meeting today. They didn’t show, lawyered up, and a bunch of their employees deleted their accounts on LinkedIn.

This doesn’t help clear the fog of fraud allegations, for certain.

F1u7un.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
I'm not like you and don't feel the need to constantly let people know how well I'm doing, but just so we can put your snark to rest, I have a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house with a pool that I've owned for 20 years. I may not live in a McMiltonMansion but I am willing to bet that my house is worth more based on location alone. Now back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theory. I'll admit though, I am a little curious about why Dominion cancelled. I'm sure you'll let us all know though the second it's revealed.

You are very entertaining.

So Dominion was supposed to show up and set the record straight at a PA house meeting today. They didn’t show, lawyered up, and a bunch of their employees deleted their accounts on LinkedIn.

Yep, appears they've hired attorneys and will not speak directly on their own behalf. I'm more surprised they didn't do this from the start, even if innocent of all accusations, I would think they would want to have strong legal representation.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Eric Coomer, a Dominion programming exec, has been scrubbed from their website after he was caught at an Antifa gathering saying that Biden couldn’t lose, he had already made damn sure of it. How credible is this? No clue. Was his job position in a position to be able to manipulate vote counts, experts say yes. Did Dominion have a system in place to catch potential rogue employees? We need to know. Why was their software created to be able to be manipulated? What possible reasoning could be behind that? And for the record, hardened liberals were also questioning this are recently as 2019.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

If the president lost the election after running a terrible campaign and then tried to blame the loss on my company, I sure as hell would be lawyered up, as would you.

If the president lost the election after running a terrible campaign and then tried to blame the loss on my company, I sure as hell would be lawyered up, as would you.

Would you have large numbers of your employees delete their LinkedIn accounts?

Would you have large numbers of your employees delete their LinkedIn accounts?

You said you'd agree with courts. PA court just tossed the "big" lawsuit rudy and the campaign filed in PA seeking to toss out 6.1 million votes.

Trump and his team are now 2-34 in post election litigation.

They claim to have proof that dominion was compromised. They haven't presented it in court. And won't. Because they don't have real proof.

Reactions: Jonada and dpic73
Did that really happen? Where are you getting that information?

Rush reported this on Thursday when discussing the story.

“And then the House Republicans in Pennsylvania are gonna hold a press conference this morning to address Dominion's failure to appear because that's exactly what happened. They didn't show up. Why not? They lawyered up and didn't show up. Since Election Day, over 100 out of 243 Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their profiles. This is not a good sign for a company. Over 40% of Dominion's employees with profiles on LinkedIn on Election Day have eliminated their profiles.”

Last edited:
You said you'd agree with courts. PA court just tossed the "big" lawsuit rudy and the campaign filed in PA seeking to toss out 6.1 million votes.

Trump and his team are now 2-34 in post election litigation.

They claim to have proof that dominion was compromised. They haven't presented it in court. And won't. Because they don't have real proof.
To be fair, Tucker Carlson invited the presidents female attorney to come on the show and she declined. She got agitated with his staff for asking. No clue what actual proof they have, but Dominion is acting like they are hiding something, they have drawn the ire of both sides of the isle in the past. There were some vote dump numbers that are a statical impossibility if they are truly as they were reported by the states. Then you have the issue of some their employees being radicals and out in public bragging of rigging the algorithms, you have the issue that they actually created a voting system where you could ”weigh” each vote. Another point of contention is that Dominion shared office space with a G Soros entity, a far far left entity at that. Coincidence? Should a voting system we will rely on for fairness in truth and appearance be sharing an office with a radical left wing group with ties to and financed by man who’s life goal is to destroy western society and capitalism? This is a big part of why you have so many people questioning the results. There are a lot of unanswered questions that need to be addressed if anyone wants the masses to trust the process.

To be fair, Tucker Carlson invited the presidents female attorney to come on the show and she declined. She got agitated with his staff for asking. No clue what actual proof they have, but Dominion is acting like they are hiding something, they have drawn the ire of both sides of the isle in the past. There were some vote dump numbers that are a statical impossibility if they are truly as they were reported by the states. Then you have the issue of some their employees being radicals and out in public bragging of rigging the algorithms, you have the issue that they actually created a voting system where you could ”weigh” each vote. Another point of contention is that Dominion shared office space with a G Soros entity, a far far left entity at that. Coincidence? Should a voting system we will rely on for fairness in truth and appearance be sharing an office with a radical left wing group with ties to and financed by man who’s life goal is to destroy western society and capitalism? This is a big part of why you have so many people questioning the results. There are a lot of unanswered questions that need to be addressed if anyone wants the masses to trust the process.

Is it the walking tour company that currently shares that space in the city I live in? What soros "entity" are you talking about?

Rush reported this on Thursday when discussing the story.

“And then the House Republicans in Pennsylvania are gonna hold a press conference this morning to address Dominion's failure to appear because that's exactly what happened. They didn't show up. Why not? They lawyered up and didn't show up. Since Election Day, over 100 out of 243 Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their profiles. This is not a good sign for a company. Over 40% of Dominion's employees with profiles on LinkedIn on Election Day have eliminated their profiles.”

Rush never has been, and never will be, a reliable source for accurate information. He is completely bias and would suck Donny’s cock if told to do so.

Here endeth the lesson.

One more question for you... and I know I will regret asking... but you have been very complimentary of your governor Kemp in the past. Are you with @TigerGrowls now and you believe that Kemp is a member of the deep state cabal?

I’ll be honest... I’ve not gone deep into the details with Kemp and what’s going on with him, and his defense of the recount results. To the Dems credit.. if the pubs are in incapable of producing hard evidence of fraud.. then stop blowing smoke.

Funny side note... Kemp’s wife (Marty) was my oldest son’s preschool teacher.

For those of you that ripped Trump supporters apart on the cap raise to fund his legal effort, I present you with this........

For those of you that ripped Trump supporters apart on the cap raise to fund his legal effort, I present you with this........

Try and keep up man. We were ripping the Trump election defense fund b/c the fine print says that 60% of what’s raised will go to paying off Trump’s campaign debt. Abd of course, a lot of Trump’s campaign debt is money owed to his own properties. I.e. the money is going right into his pocket.

This reminds me of how trump fleeced the tax payers by charging the secret service for rooms on his NJ resort even when it was closed. So corrupt. So sad.

Try and keep up man. We were ripping the Trump election defense fund b/c the fine print says that 60% of what’s raised will go to paying off Trump’s campaign debt. Abd of course, a lot of Trump’s campaign debt is money owed to his own properties. I.e. the money is going right into his pocket.

This reminds me of how trump fleeced the tax payers by charging the secret service for rooms on his NJ resort even when it was closed. So corrupt. So sad.

Do you consider Hunter Biden’s offshore salaries corruption?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Did anybody see trumps lead attorney Rudy the other day what a freaking embarrassment he about melted

That amazing. Just the other day @Cocks are Number 1 wrote (and I quote):

Sidney Powell/Lin Wood

Two people with impeccable reputations.

Educate me on how this lessens her reputation... if anything, you all should now think more highly of her.

As for the guy who posted this so jolly.. I’d be saving my energy in attempts to improve my financial direction/decisions. I guess laughter is the best medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Educate me on how this lessons her reputation... if anything, you all should now think more highly of her.

As for the guy who posted this so jolly.. I’d be saving my energy in attempts to improve my financial direction/decisions. I guess laughter is the best medicine.

She is so full shit that even Giuliani and Trump are distancing themselves and their legal strategy from her.

Educate me on how this lessons her reputation... if anything, you all should now think more highly of her.

Ok. Good spin.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT