ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump: All Class

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Trumpians, he's your boy, bravely taking on a 16 year old with Asperger's. Responding to a tweet congratulating her on being Time's person of the year:

"So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!" -- Donald Trump

and don't forget his sarcastic tweet on her back in September:

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!" -- Donald Trump

THIS GUY is the President of the United States.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Trumpians, he's your boy, bravely taking on a 16 year old with Asperger's. Responding to a tweet congratulating her on being Time's person of the year:

"So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!" -- Donald Trump

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!" -- Donald Trump

#bebest

The real shame is on the young girls parents for letting her be used in such a shameful way by the left. Especially on a subject she clearly knows nothing about. I’m with Trump she needs to chill out and go watch a movie what kids her age should be doing.

The real shame is on the young girls parents for letting her be used in such a shameful way by the left. Especially on a subject she clearly knows nothing about. I’m with Trump she needs to chill out and go watch a movie what kids her age should be doing.

No, not at all. The REAL shame is a grown ass man feels the need to ridicule a 16 year old girl. The fact that we elected that man president should make us all shake our heads. Trump didn't say it's a shame she's being used by the left, he didn't say her parents are letting her do something she shouldn't be doing. Not your boy, he calls her out by name and calls her ridiculous, and tells her she has an Anger Management problem in front of the whole World. And this is our PRESIDENT. Really? Do you REALLY think attacking a teenager like that with a disability is OK?

I guess Trump is right. He could just go out on the street and shoot someone down and you Trumpians would rally behind him.

You're right. First shame on her parents for letting their daughter be used as a "human shield".
Trump just pointing that out; by not letting them get away with it.

Reactions: nsp1996
You're right. First shame on her parents for letting their daughter be used as a "human shield".

Again, nope. FIRST, Shame on the President of the US for attacking a 16 year old with a disability. Second, shame on you for supporting bullying, you really just support Trump in anything he does correct? Trump didn't point any of that out. He just attacked her. No mention of the left, no mention of her parents. Just attacking a 16 year old like the bully he is. It's a damn shame that this country has fallen so far from our Christian values that folks are supporting this. But not surprising. After putting kids in cages, what's a little bullying.

Reactions: Walhalla Wildman
Again, nope. FIRST, Shame on the President of the US for attacking a 16 year old with a disability. Second, shame on you for supporting bullying, you really just support Trump in anything he does correct? Trump didn't point any of that out. He just attacked her. No mention of the left, no mention of her parents. Just attacking a 16 year old like the bully he is. It's a damn shame that this country has fallen so far from our Christian values that folks are supporting this. But not surprising. After putting kids in cages, what's a little bullying.

Yeah, telling her to calm down, chill, and go see a movie...what a bully! After all she is Time Magazine's person of the year, and a climate expert!
BTW, your boy Obama was the one caging children. See you still haven't figured out the fake news.

Yeah, telling her to calm down, chill, and go see a movie...what a bully! After all she is Time Magazine's person of the year, and a climate expert!
BTW, your boy Obama was the one caging children. See you still haven't figured out the fake news.

Calling her ridiculous and having an Anger management problem is bullying her. Figures that you'd cherry pick the quote. But that's normal. Like I said, Trump could shoot someone and you'd be out there rooting him on...

By the way, here's the Wikipedia on the Trump and separating kids:
-------------------------
The Trump administration family separation policy is an aspect of US President Donald Trump's immigration policy. The policy was presented to the public as a "zero tolerance" approach intended to deter illegal immigration and to encourage tougher legislation.[1][2][3][4] It was adopted across the entire US–Mexico border from April 2018 until June 2018.[5][6][7] However, later investigations found that the practice of family separations had begun a year prior to the public announcement.[8] Under the policy, federal authorities separated children from parents or guardians with whom they had entered the US.[6][9][10] The adults were prosecuted and held in federal jails, and the children placed under the supervision of the US Department of Health and Human Services.[6]

By early June 2018, it emerged that the policy did not include measures to reunite the families that it had separated.[11][12] This created a child migration crisis.[13][14] Following national and international criticism,[15][16][17][18][19][20] on June 20, 2018, President Trump signed an executive order ending family separations at the border.
--------------------------

No doubt that Wikipedia is part of the deep state/enemy of the people media right? And I guess the court order for Trump to stop was actually misprinted and really meant Obama? BUT we must remember that you Trump sycophants that mindlessly believe every freaking lie he tells you, believe that fake news only means "critical to Trump" and has nothing to do with Truth or Lies (kind of like Trump himself).

Reactions: FLOtiger93

you really believe that? come on man. Trump was pissed that he was a finalist for Time's person of the year and lost (again). He really wants to win it because that is all he cares about. The guy was even busted with fake Time man of the year covers hanging at this resorts.

hmmm.

at first i was ready to agree with you.

but after re reading those tweets in your quotation marks, i can see the good side of those tweets.

No, not at all. The REAL shame is a grown ass man feels the need to ridicule a 16 year old girl. The fact that we elected that man president should make us all shake our heads. Trump didn't say it's a shame she's being used by the left, he didn't say her parents are letting her do something she shouldn't be doing. Not your boy, he calls her out by name and calls her ridiculous, and tells her she has an Anger Management problem in front of the whole World. And this is our PRESIDENT. Really? Do you REALLY think attacking a teenager like that with a disability is OK?

I guess Trump is right. He could just go out on the street and shoot someone down and you Trumpians would rally behind him.

relax dude, wanna beer?

gotta be tough hating trump on one side

turn around and on the other

a bunch of liars trying to fleece america.

tough man

i gotcha a beer when in town

same with you @nytigerfan

and of course @Rychek4

@orangelvis will buy the first round.

his info has been far more accurate than anyone else' postings.

nancy pelosi should not have this vote.

in 20 years everyone is going to look at this session of congress as one of the most corrupt in our history.

does it bother you that obama put children in cages?

Calling her ridiculous and having an Anger management problem is bullying her. Figures that you'd cherry pick the quote. But that's normal. Like I said, Trump could shoot someone and you'd be out there rooting him on...

By the way, here's the Wikipedia on the Trump and separating kids:
-------------------------
The Trump administration family separation policy is an aspect of US President Donald Trump's immigration policy. The policy was presented to the public as a "zero tolerance" approach intended to deter illegal immigration and to encourage tougher legislation.[1][2][3][4] It was adopted across the entire US–Mexico border from April 2018 until June 2018.[5][6][7] However, later investigations found that the practice of family separations had begun a year prior to the public announcement.[8] Under the policy, federal authorities separated children from parents or guardians with whom they had entered the US.[6][9][10] The adults were prosecuted and held in federal jails, and the children placed under the supervision of the US Department of Health and Human Services.[6]

By early June 2018, it emerged that the policy did not include measures to reunite the families that it had separated.[11][12] This created a child migration crisis.[13][14] Following national and international criticism,[15][16][17][18][19][20] on June 20, 2018, President Trump signed an executive order ending family separations at the border.
--------------------------

No doubt that Wikipedia is part of the deep state/enemy of the people media right? And I guess the court order for Trump to stop was actually misprinted and really meant Obama? BUT we must remember that you Trump sycophants that mindlessly believe every freaking lie he tells you, believe that fake news only means "critical to Trump" and has nothing to do with Truth or Lies (kind of like Trump himself).

just curious, this same passion for illegal immigrant children

is it the same for american soldiers children who lose their parent to war in a foreign country?

is it the same for the parent who loses a teenager to rape and murder by an illegal immigrant?

im just curious if you get your emotions all wound up in the same manner.

but how do you feel knowing you have been lied by those you stand behind....

Reactions: orangelvis
relax dude, wanna beer?

tough man

and of course @Rychek4

in 20 years everyone is going to look at this session of congress as one of the most corrupt in our history.

Now we know you are trolling. He may be right in the fantasy land that you guys all live in (powered by extreme right wing conspiracy websites), but in the real world he is batting ZERO.

I obtained actual footage of you, @orangelvis and @TigerGrowls at a trump rally. enjoy!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
just curious, this same passion for illegal immigrant children

is it the same for american soldiers children who lose their parent to war in a foreign country?

is it the same for the parent who loses a teenager to rape and murder by an illegal immigrant?

im just curious if you get your emotions all wound up in the same manner.

but how do you feel knowing you have been lied by those you stand behind....

Dude, I expect this sort of thoughtless remark from you. Just because I have a blue shirt doesn't mean that I dislike the color green. Now, I want you to read the previous sentence and think about it. How does that relate to what you just said?

Of course I feel bad for the above. Which has NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. It's not a lie that Trump attacked a 16 year old. It's not a lie that Trump separated kids from their parents with no way to put them back together. You see, when you are a good person, it's possible to take care of Americans AND do the right thing with kids as well. Those are not mutually exclusive.

relax dude, wanna beer?

tough man

and of course @Rychek4

What does this even mean? I do despise Trump. And yes Trump is fleecing America. I THINK you want me to drink more beer?

i dont think donald j trump is my lord and savior.

i dont like him very much from what i see afar.

many say he is awesome if you get to know him.

i have no idea.

he does make alot of enemies and say stupid shyt alot.

but i dont see him as a lord and savior.

i see him as an expendable.

we the voters tossed him into a swamp of shyt.

we expected him to stir up the alligators and snapping turtles.

but he does care for good ole usa.

anyone who says he doesnt care about america is a liar.

What does this even mean? I do despise Trump. And yes Trump is fleecing America. I THINK you want me to drink more beer?

yes we both should drink more beer. just not a lite beer, thats for pu$$ies (jk)

how is trump fleecing america?

banks- yea he has probably screwed over a few banks with a few of his ideas.

but he tries and fails.

better than living off uncle sam bitching about people who try in life to create something.

Show me a reputable source. You make all sorts of claims, yet never provide proof. As I mentioned above, there's no court order for Obama to stop.

LMAO!!!! The guy who "rates sources", uses Wikipedia as a source. I've seen everything I need to know about you now!

FROM WIKIPEDIA; ABOUT THEIR OWN WEBSITE:

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a reliable source
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
40px-Information_icon4.svg.png

This is an explanatory supplement to the Wikipedia:Reliable sources guideline.
This page is intended to provide additional information about concepts in the page(s) it supplements. This page is not one of Wikipedia's policies or guidelines, as it has not been thoroughly vetted by the community.
Shortcuts
30px-Walnut.png
This page in a nutshell: Do not use a Wikipedia article as a source for another Wikipedia article, even when describing Wikipedia.

No dude. You were not. Trump is your Lord and Savior. You will have no disloyal thoughts.

I think for most Trump loyalists, we are loyal to him because he is loyal to: America, The Constitution and his campaign promises.
About the only thing right now that could change my mind, would if he were caught having sex with Pelosi.

Now we know you are trolling. He may be right in the fantasy land that you guys all live in (powered by extreme right wing conspiracy websites), but in the real world he is batting ZERO.

I obtained actual footage of you, @orangelvis and @TigerGrowls at a trump rally. enjoy!

Guessing you haven't seen what the head FISA Judge wrote yesterday about being defrauded by Obama's FBI/DOJ.

I know a couple of you guys aren't woke yet, but you will soon see the conspiracy, whether you believe it or not.

1eb453f245a699922a8543de11e2fc46daabf2e1d9d2e0dd3592c4e609f4d890.jpg

so the DNC used friends within the State Dept, including the CIA, Justice Dept including the FBI, Presidents office, british diplomats, australian diplomats, congressional staffers, media sources, and whatever else to control the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

can that defined and or framed as an attempted coup by the DEMOCRATIC PARTY????

Here's the guy the dems had writing the impeachment rules for today: Can't make this stuff up!
Of course for the dems, his resume as a judge, is what got him elected to Congress!

de016dbe0549a9af9fb6d0acfedaf1528987f684523413ca6980c519ca595dfe.jpg

i heard that if he is impeached that he will file a defamation character case and sue the us govt.

he said they will use the settlement to build more wall.

adam schiff and nancy pelosi will personally pay for the wall. lol

so the DNC used friends within the State Dept, including the CIA, Justice Dept including the FBI, Presidents office, british diplomats, australian diplomats, congressional staffers, media sources, and whatever else to control the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

can that defined and or framed as an attempted coup by the DEMOCRATIC PARTY????

You can just make that group in the first paragraph the whole intel community

i dont think donald j trump is my lord and savior.

i dont like him very much from what i see afar.

many say he is awesome if you get to know him.

i have no idea.

he does make alot of enemies and say stupid shyt alot.

but i dont see him as a lord and savior.

i see him as an expendable.

we the voters tossed him into a swamp of shyt.

we expected him to stir up the alligators and snapping turtles.

but he does care for good ole usa.

anyone who says he doesnt care about america is a liar.

Really. Review his life pre President and show us a few things that prove how much he loves America. For every example, I'll show you 3 where he shows us that all he cares about is himself and money.

Just a couple questions.

How is the economy doing?
How is unemployment?
How is minority unemployment?
How is the stock market?
How is he doing with appointing judges that will respect the Constitution and not legislate from the bench?
Are we ramping up defense spending to moderize our military after speding almost 20yrs playing whack a mole in the middle east?
Who has been pushing to secure our southern border?
Who has gotten our "allies" to pay more for their own defense to counter Russia?
Who said that, "I'll have more flexibility after the election"? -- **TRICK QUESTION FOR ALL THE SHEEPLE**
Who is taking a stand to get better trade deals with China?
Who is taking a stand vs Iran... a state that supports terrorism and has supported insurgents who have killed american servicemen in Iraq?

I have more, but I think that's enough for now.

Oh, you mean he is not, "Statesmanlike"?

Lol.

just announced

bernie sanders and elizabeth warren to donate their net worth to feeding clothing and sheltering illegal immigrants.

hats off to them.

they walk the walk and chew gum.

cool

the house democrats think they are the law.

they ignore the rights of the executive branch.

they refuse to use the judicial branch.

now they think they control the senate too.

is half of america just stupid, or do they just hate trump so much they are blinded by ignorance.

Just a couple questions.

How is the economy doing?
How is unemployment?
How is minority unemployment?
How is the stock market?
How is he doing with appointing judges that will respect the Constitution and not legislate from the bench?
Are we ramping up defense spending to moderize our military after speding almost 20yrs playing whack a mole in the middle east?
Who has been pushing to secure our southern border?
Who has gotten our "allies" to pay more for their own defense to counter Russia?
Who said that, "I'll have more flexibility after the election"? -- **TRICK QUESTION FOR ALL THE SHEEPLE**
Who is taking a stand to get better trade deals with China?
Who is taking a stand vs Iran... a state that supports terrorism and has supported insurgents who have killed american servicemen in Iraq?

I have more, but I think that's enough for now.

Seen you post a couple times and I respect a lot of your opinions but disagree with some.

How is the economy doing: I think you said you have an Ivy League education; I know that you know this is a very complex question that requires a very complex discussion. My simple response would be - it’s still on the right track. I think you can argue the overall goods of Trump’s economic policy outweigh the bads. Not sure I would take that stance but he has definitely done some good things.

How is unemployment: Unemployment is down. Same as above. Trump seems to still have this on the right track. Our country has a problem with low workforce participation but that isn’t something that’s new.

Minority unemployment: Why exactly do you want to separate this? I think I know but don’t want to assume or use any opinions.

Stock market: Same as the top 2. On the right track. I’m happy with it. This isn’t a good indicator of overall economic health though.

Appointing judges: To claim this isn’t an opinion would be untrue. You may believe these judges uphold the constitution but people can viably disagree.

Are we ramping up defense spending: See link. US spending on defense in 2018 was a decrease from every year in the 2008-2013 period. 2014 was very close. 2018 was the most of 2016, 17, and 18 under the Trump admin. Don’t forget, the wall is coming from the DoD budget and only God knows how much that will be. https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

Pushing to secure the southern border:

1) Ever since NAFTA was signed in 1995, illegal immigration from the US southern border was on the decline. The rate only started to increase when Trump took office. I expect USMCA to help with this and Trump will claim he solved the border problem - when he really just did the same thing NAFTA was doing regarding alleviating immigration.

2) What problems coming from the southern border justify the spending on the wall/real estate? How does this part of Trump’s foreign policy help America overall?

Who has made our allies pay more for defense: Trump has. This is an opinion but I believe he has also hurt our long term relationships with important allies that will cost more to the US over time. Japan, France, Germany, UK, etc. You don’t treat partners/allies like this. His isolationist policies are so far from being economically conservative I don’t know what to say about this.

China: I absolutely think we need to take a stand to China. We have a problem in competing with them in some tech areas, specifically A.I. However, is it a “better” trade deal when Trump is just repealing sanctions he originally put on China? Look at the consumer impact of the tariffs. What does “phase 1” (assuming it passes) do to offset this loss?

Taking a stand on Iran: Does Iran have more supplies for WMD now or in 2015? The deal wasn’t perfect but there was progress with Iran, the US, and some allies. Now what do we have?

ADVERTISEMENT