ADVERTISEMENT

Dow sets new record

Trump has been killing it lately. Getting his vaccine approved and stock market highs.
Hopefully Biden (assuming he wins the election) can build on his success if he takes over in Jan. I'm certainly no liberal, but I do pull for America.
His???? He is too much into himself to consider anything that has to do with the vaccine !!

How is it "his" vaccine? Just curious...
Kamala said in her debate that she would refuse a vaccine released under Trump admin.

Clearly, a vaccine is created by researchers and approved by FDA. Just think it's funny that she truly thought Trump could release a vaccine.

Just amazing that she was trying to politicize a vaccine. Pretty sad.

As PM Trudeau said today... "The Great Reset" is upon us...

Add to that a potential Biden presidency, an overwhelmingly liberal media, the progressive agenda, slogans like "Build Back Better", "The New Normal" & such...

Everyone has been warned 👀

Kamala said in her debate that she would refuse a vaccine released under Trump admin.

Clearly, a vaccine is created by researchers and approved by FDA. Just think it's funny that she truly thought Trump could release a vaccine.
That’s not exactly what she said, but you’re right that was a silly thing for her to say.

I forgot that federal aid going to Moderna from the American people was Trump money. And that Trump himself made the vaccine for distribution 😂😂 How does the Pfizer vaccine with no federal funding factor in? Does Trump get to claim that one too?

Reactions: CodingTiger

No doubt, this country is so childishly divided on politics that one can only laugh........or cry. As my man @Paws14 would say, the whole country has gone to shit.

Forgive me if I can't give Biden credit for a damned thing. I had my greatest day (financially) on 7/30. His plan to increase taxes on Capital Gains and Dividends is a good enough reason for me to despise him (assuming the plan I read is real).

The market, as expected, is reacting to the good news of the Covid vaccine. Once that wears off, it is in for quite a fall in the coming years. You can't give everything away and just keep printing money and devaluing the currency. It will be ugly...

Reactions: tigerrb
That’s not exactly what she said, but you’re right that was a silly thing for her to say.
Clearly, if a vaccine is released, it has been approved thousands of times over. It was an absurd statement.

But back to the topic at hand... Markets are strong indeed.

Reactions: jmm45
As PM Trudeau said today... "The Great Reset" is upon us...

Add to that a potential Biden presidency, an overwhelmingly liberal media, the progressive agenda, slogans like "Build Back Better", "The New Normal" & such...

Everyone has been warned 👀
cf0.jpg

The market, as expected, is reacting to the good news of the Covid vaccine. Once that wears off, it is in for quite a fall in the coming years. You can't give everything away and just keep printing money and devaluing the currency. It will be ugly...
Very ugly. This has shit to do with the Addled One winning... apparently. The blindest SOBs in the world are celebrating.

Reactions: nsp1996
Impeached One Term President That supports Communists Trump
We've been over this...

The Chinese can't hide their love for Biden....you can try to tell yourself they're not in bed together as much as you like, but they are....have been & will remain that way...

The Great Reset is upon us ...this is what you voted for! Buckle up!

Reactions: tigerGUY
Good grief! Douche rocket can’t let it go. Go play with yourself while gazing at your Kamala and Nancy posters!!

Very ugly. This has shit to do with the Addled One winning... apparently. The blindest SOBs in the world are celebrating.

Good thing is that most CEOs are infinitely smarter than a president-elect with early onset dementia.

They'll navigate it just fine, thanks.

And, I'm no Trump-ette. Can't stand him.

Reactions: Jtyler
Trump has been killing it lately. Getting his vaccine approved and stock market highs.
Hopefully Biden (assuming he wins the election) can build on his success if he takes over in Jan. I'm certainly no liberal, but I do pull for America.

So as I recall, the markets went way up when Trump was elected and Obama was still President. Trump took full credit for that. So shouldn't Biden get credit for this? Asking for a friend...

We've been over this...

The Chinese can't hide their love for Biden....you can try to tell yourself they're not in bed together as much as you like, but they are....have been & will remain that way...

The Great Reset is upon us ...this is what you voted for! Buckle up!
One term. He failed. Got impeached.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Do we have to keep doing this crap? Let’s get back to bitching and moaning about how bad a team we have.

Closing in on 30k! I’m a big believer in celebrating successes. What a fantastic November it’s been for our country!

Excellent news!

The primary driver has been vaccine progress. It’s amazing how effective the combined efforts of the administration and pharma companies have been. If things weren’t so politicized, this would be a widely celebrated private+public sector collaboration.

The next two largest drivers are the projected news of divided government and more government bailout/spending. Wall Street likes stability and the republican senate serving as a bulwark against a progressive agenda released some pent up pressure. And with Joe in charge, there will inevitably be a surge of bailout funds injected into the economy. Wall Street also likes that.

My dream tax scenario is for Biden to simply adjust the top rate back to 39.6% while eliminating the SALT cap. We pay more than the $10K cap many times over so the net result would be favorable to us. So there’s even a chance to win on the tax front.

It also appears the pubs will get 212+ house seats and control over most of the state legislatures as we head into census redistricting. That indicates a house flip in 2022, which means Biden likely never has congressional support to pass any major policy agenda.

Really good news all around.

So as I recall, the markets went way up when Trump was elected and Obama was still President. Trump took full credit for that. So shouldn't Biden get credit for this? Asking for a friend...

This is scripture... "Thou shalt give trump credit for all that is good, and blame for none that is bad. Thou also shalt NOT give the same treatment to any others."

Reactions: dpic73
Excellent news!

The primary driver has been vaccine progress. It’s amazing how effective the combined efforts of the administration and pharma companies have been. If things weren’t so politicized, this would be a widely celebrated private+public sector collaboration.

The next two largest drivers are the projected news of divided government and more government bailout/spending. Wall Street likes stability and the republican senate serving as a bulwark against a progressive agenda released some pent up pressure. And with Joe in charge, there will inevitably be a surge of bailout funds injected into the economy. Wall Street also likes that.

My dream tax scenario is for Biden to simply adjust the top rate back to 39.6% while eliminating the SALT cap. We pay more than the $10K cap many times over so the net result would be favorable to us. So there’s even a chance to win on the tax front.

It also appears the pubs will get 212+ house seats and control over most of the state legislatures as we head into census redistricting. That indicates a house flip in 2022, which means Biden likely never has congressional support to pass any major policy agenda.

Really good news all around.
Don't forget the runoff in Georgia. Times are a changing...

ADVERTISEMENT