ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Fauci showing off the arm

I'm not sure there has ever been a more effeminate dweeb..his predictions have been no more accurate than the local weatherman. PLEASE let his temporary "fame" be over with now!!
Wow. So fragile. Even your lord and savior is now recommending a mask and you still have all that hate in your heart for a guy doing his best to save morons like you. Shit the fvck up and wear a mask.

Reactions: TigerGuy75
Wow. So fragile. Even your lord and savior is now recommending a mask and you still have all that hate in your heart for a guy doing his best to save morons like you. Shit the fvck up and wear a mask.
2rfxpp.jpg

He's not a bad guy just because he's not one of Trump's yes-men. Fauci is no spring chicken, and I'm betting that more than a handful of those criticizing the throw wouldn't fare much better. You could cut the guy some slack, he's trying to save your lives.

It will be ok Dr Fauci will be laughing his ass off November 3 around 10-11pm.
Why, though? Why would anybody think Fauci is political?

Also, LOL at calling thus guy “effeminate.” He’s 80 years old, and nothing about him would make you think “effeminate.” Some of you people are being driven mildly insane by your crazy version of politics.

Last edited:
I’m not a big Clay Travis guy but had him on this morning and he made a good point. If you can’t make it to the plate, don’t throw out the 1st pitch.

Reactions: fatpiggy
As long as Trump stays focused on his job ... oh never mind.
You would think Trump would be more worried about the Florida poll that has him down 13 or the Fox News polls that have him down 9 in Michigan and 11 in Pennsylvania it will be ok I’m sure his campaign will run some more tv ads in the D.C cable zone to make him feel better. His campaign has to run ads in the D.C cable market just for him

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Why, though

Also, LOL at calling thus guy “effeminate.” He’s 80 years old, and nothing about him would make you think “effeminate.” Some of you people are being driven mildly insane by your crazy version of politics.
It's what happens when ANYONE, no matter how many president's they have served under or how many years they have dedicated to this country in their field of expertise, tries to do their job and tell the country what we need to hear and it contradicts what Trump has said then they are attacked by both Donald and his flock of sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT