Durham Is Now a Special Counsel

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://thespectator.info/2020/12/02/durham-is-now-a-special-counsel/

image.jpg

I chuckled at the last paragraph in this article:

"Sure. This is the way we have been teased by this investigation for the last year. I have pretty much given up on any blockbuster revelations, and anyway it is too late for such revelations to matter much. I simply hope that Durham’s investigation will fill in the few missing pieces of Russiagate that are not yet public, and bring an end, finally, to that drawn-out saga."

Reactions: yoshi121374
Here, I'm going to do it too. Here's an article on how this is going to end up backfiring on Trump... Trump better pardon himself or he's going to be in jail:

Click

There are many layers of this onion to peel... You heard it here first... Trouble for Trump... Am I doing it right?

Sure the site is left biased but with OP, facts left the building a long time ago. So here's some made up shit to counter the made up shit.

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate New York Magazine Left Biased, based on wording and story selection that mostly favors the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and correcting a known failed fact check.

Oh, and let's not forget to site OP's article. You'll be shocked!

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate TheSpectator.info Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, blatant plagiarism, a complete lack of transparency, and being an imposter website.

Here, I'm going to do it too. Here's an article on how this is going to end up backfiring on Trump... Trump better pardon himself or he's going to be in jail:

Click

There are many layers of this onion to peel... You heard it here first... Trouble for Trump... Am I doing it right?

Sure the site is left biased but with OP, facts left the building a long time ago. So here's some made up shit to counter the made up shit.

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate New York Magazine Left Biased, based on wording and story selection that mostly favors the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and correcting a known failed fact check.

Best paragraph from that article:

On the other side of the equation, Trump and his administration could be subject to any number of criminal investigations because — well, they’re a bunch of criminals. Trump himself has already been implicated by the Justice Department for ordering Michael Cohen to violate campaign-finance laws (Cohen went to jail) and for committing numerous acts to obstruct the Russia investigation. DOJ rules prevented it from formally charging Trump while he served as president. The department has also charged Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas with crimes related to their shakedown in Ukraine, and Parnas is cooperating with authorities and has said his actions were personally ordered by Trump, who has met with him in several documented instances.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT