ADVERTISEMENT

DW4 kneeling during national anthem....

Nicajacktiger

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Disappointed to see the fine young man disrespect the flag and national anthem.

I think extremely highly of him but there’s only a few sacred things left that we shouldn’t disrespect....the flag and the anthem are two of those...IMO!

I respect everyone’s opinion and I respect everyone’s right to protest. I just don’t personally believe in using our flag or anthem to protest.

Last edited:
Ah yes, those made up issues of police brutality and racism. DW is great when he performs for you, but how dare he speak up and exercise his First Amendment rights, right?

Good of you two to Identify yourself as such troglodytes. If you’re so unsettled by someone voicing their opinions, why don’t you take your snowflake asses to Parler where you can whine in peace?

I’m just going to say that Deshaun wouldn’t be disappointed that you stand for the anthem. I think he’s mature enough to understand that people have different walks of life, different experiences. So he would understand why someone like yourself respect the flag and anthem and stand no matter what.

The question is do you have that same understanding/respect for him and his decision? Apparently not.

Ah yes, those made up issues of police brutality and racism. DW is great when he performs for you, but how dare he speak up and exercise his First Amendment rights, right?

Good of you two to Identify yourself as such troglodytes. If you’re so unsettled by someone voicing their opinions, why don’t you take your snowflake asses to Parler where you can whine in peace?
He can exercise his rights all he wants to. Just like I can. Baffles me you can’t understand that.

You sound a bit unsettled by someone voicing his opinion, if we’re being honest.

Mmmmmmmeh. That ship done sailed, Kimosapi. Don't Kurr what the NFL does or the players, it's merely Sunday filler for me. Let them have a stage, don't give a Flying Frack. Don't hurt me or you. You can choose to support or not. You can have your opinion, as I have mine, let's go with that. It's high level entertainment. Things are vastly different in CFB, which is what I choose to support and follow. But that landscape is changing too unfortunately.

If you think kneeling for the anthem in protest of systemic racism and police brutality is disrespectful even after Kaepernick and other NFL figures have had numerous conversations with veterans who have no problem with it then you are simply a dipshit.
I have a feeling that most of those veterans are like-minded liberals...or maybe they just don't wanna be labeled "racists" by the lib NFL players bc let's face it, that's just what y'all do if someone doesn't agree 100%...

I have a feeling that most of those veterans are like-minded liberals...or maybe they just don't wanna be labeled "racists" by the lib NFL players bc let's face it, that's just what y'all do if someone doesn't agree 100%...
Your feeling is only that and nothing based in reality. Whatever helps you feel better about yourself though.

or maybe they’re patriotic Americans who want to see the country live up to the high ideals for which the flag stands, and they respect the very American right of a role model of protesting to try to make that happen.

but, by all means, just spew some bullshit about the “libs.” It’s all you brainless snowflakes are able to manage, we get it.

If you think kneeling for the anthem in protest of systemic racism and police brutality is disrespectful even after Kaepernick and other NFL figures have had numerous conversations with veterans who have no problem with it then you are simply a dipshit.
I gave him a pass today because I thought he was protesting the cancellation of football games due to the China Virus

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
Yeah you can take that high and mighty somewhere else. You got called out for an ignorant opinion. Don't hide behind your religion now.
I’m not hiding. My opinion isn’t ignorant either. Just because you guys hate someone for an opinion doesn’t make you right. In fact it almost always makes you wrong. The hatred you have in your hearts for those who disagree with you is exactly the thing you claim to despise.

I’ll gladly meet you and discuss Jesus any day. I’ll never hide that or hide behind it. I’ll hold it up as high as I can.

You’re welcome to waste your time on fairy tales if you like. That’s YOUR First Amendment right and, unlike you and DW, I’ll always respect your right to do it, even if I disagree with it.
Again, I respect DW4’s right to do what he believes in. I don’t have to watch it though.

Nuance. There’s nuance to the issue. I would explain it to you but you wouldn’t get it. You’ve made up your mind that you don’t like it when black people disagree with you or do something you don’t wholeheartedly approve of and that’s fine. But your deep racism gives me the privilege of calling you a dipshit and being correct.
Don't you know? I'm 1/8th indian...you can't talk to me that way! Friggin' racist!!
There is nothing racist about calling you the mayor of planet dipshit.

gallery_large.jpg

To quote teammate JJ Watt:

“If you still think it’s about disrespecting the flag or our military, you clearly haven’t been listening.”

I served so that people have the right to express themselves via the first amendment. I find it ironic that many of the people who don't seem to support other people's first amendment rights are very adamant about their second amendment rights.

There's is nothing more American than protest. I think many of us would be well served to review a little American history.

Yes, I'm very unsettled by a young man with so little respect for the blood spilled for the freedom he enjoys every day. Ingratitude is huge and it's very disapointing.

I’m not hiding. My opinion isn’t ignorant either. Just because you guys hate someone for an opinion doesn’t make you right. In fact it almost always makes you wrong. The hatred you have in your hearts for those who disagree with you is exactly the thing you claim to despise.

I’ll gladly meet you and discuss Jesus any day. I’ll never hide that or hide behind it. I’ll hold it up as high as I can.
Wait you think I hate you because you have an ignorant opinion? Couldn't be further from the truth. And yes your opinion is ignorant. It lacks substantial thought and knowledge of the situation. Thus making it ignorant.

What you are confusing for hatred is flat out not standing by while people wrongly assess a situation. You have done that and now have been called out for a terrible take. There is no hate there. People just aren't gonna deal with the bullshit anymore. I don't like your opinion and thus am letting you know it clearly. Deal with it.

Lastly, I'm not sure how other posters feel but me personally, I don't need you praying for me or telling me about what Jesus did for me. That's something that only I and God need to be concerned about when it comes to my own life. You have nothing to do with that.

Reactions: CodingTiger
Your feeling is only that and nothing based in reality. Whatever helps you feel better about yourself though.
I feel great about myself...I don't spend my every waking moment crying about how wronged I've been done by everyone else....you know, the poor poor pitiful me BS...

Reactions: poates6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT