ADVERTISEMENT

Dying from violence in big cities now exceeds COVID Death threat

Maybe for a specific and limited population or age range, but not overall

There's no way. Covid is comparable to the Spanish flu which killed millions. But for some reason we wont wear mask which will make it go away.

Ami hearing this correctly or is this fake news from unnamed sources
It is fake news. Murders in the U.S. total just over 15,000 per year. That is for the entire U.S. and not just big cities. Obviously COVID-19 has accounted for over 130,000 deaths in just over 5 months. So, not even close.

It is fake news. Murders in the U.S. total just over 15,000 per year. That is for the entire U.S. and not just big cities. Obviously COVID-19 has accounted for over 130,000 deaths in just over 5 months. So, not even close.
I don't think OP meant to date but daily deaths now.

For that day maybe. I could see more deaths in Chicago from violence than COVID for that day or a few days. This year?, there are more COVID deaths than urban violence. But! If you go back 5 to ten years or more? Violence will FAR out number COVID deaths. And that is the problem with statistics.

For that day maybe. I could see more deaths in Chicago from violence than COVID for that day or a few days. This year?, there are more COVID deaths than urban violence. But! If you go back 5 to ten years or more? Violence will FAR out number COVID deaths. And that is the problem with statistics.

The problem is with people, not statistics.

Reactions: 90Orange
It depends. What the media’s narrative this week? We know for a fact that people that have died of something other than Covid were added to the Covid number. That has been admitted by many sources including hospitals and doctors.

So I ask, how does anyone really know the Covid death count?

We hear of the shooting deaths in Chicago but not about 99% of other murders. So how can anyone prove anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT