ADVERTISEMENT

Election Day

Agreed. Move to NY or LA where it matters.
Doesn’t matter in those states either. Voting is really only a difference maker in swing states. All the states that are consistently the same will always be that way
I did my job. Spent all day driving truckloads of M-13 members to VA polling stations for George Soros.
Are you talking about the Latin gang, MS-13?

Reactions: griffgolf
I voted, I'm proud to be able to. Thankful that @johnhugh and his like believe theirs no purpose in voting. Glad they won't show up at the polls!

Reactions: dpotter24
I think you’re missing what @CU1TruTiger4Life was saying lol. Definitely went over your head on that one
I know what he meant, I just gave him a serious response.
I voted, I'm proud to be able to. Thankful that @johnhugh and his like believe theirs no purpose in voting. Glad they won't show up at the polls!
I live in SC. Dead last in education. Top 10 in obesity and diabetes. Also, this state re-elected mark Sanford after he used taxpayer dollars to commit adultery solely because he is not a Democrat. That should tell you all you need to know about the voting base in South Carolina.

If I lived in a swing state I would be more inclined to vote, you would see me at the polls. However, I already know that SC will not change it’s ways and will continue to be as staunchly republican as possible even though it is also one of the state’s with higher amounts of federal aid per capita.

I live in SC. Dead last in education. Top 10 in obesity and diabetes. Also, this state re-elected mark Sanford after he used taxpayer dollars to commit adultery solely because he is not a Democrat. That should tell you all you need to know about the voting base in South Carolina.

If I lived in a swing state I would be more inclined to vote, you would see me at the polls. However, I already know that SC will not change it’s ways and will continue to be as staunchly republican as possible even though it is also one of the state’s with higher amounts of federal aid per capita.

I'm thankful you believe that and you act on your beliefs! Keep it up!

Reactions: dpotter24
Will do. Maybe when SC decides to catch up to the rest of the modern world I will head to the polls, but until then, I’ll watch us continue to be a political embarrassment to the rest of the country

My Man! Love you bro!

Did you vote today?

I sure hope those that engage in political banter on here got off their tails and made their voice heard.
Voting isn’t making a voice heard. The GOP tried to block trump and the dnc did block Bernie. The only voice your vote has is the political party you voted for.

Reactions: griffgolf

You can vote, and you can join groups or do outreach, calls, etc, which amplifies your vote. The SC district 5 was extremely close this year- Archie Parnell lost by only 2600 votes.

Reactions: drprice and andcam

Move Dude. It’s that simple. I’m an anarchist and don’t like some things about South Carolina, but nothing that other states don’t also suffer from. Also, your reasons to hate Sc are all over the place.

I was fundraising for Ed Gillespie but got fired when they saw I was running the money to places like Fairfield OH, Knoxville TN, Pheonix City AL, and Clemmons NC.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Will do. Maybe when SC decides to catch up to the rest of the modern world I will head to the polls, but until then, I’ll watch us continue to be a political embarrassment to the rest of the country
Leave the state. We wouldn’t miss you. No one is keeping you here

Don't worry. Plenty of dems did show up to vote and kicked the shit out of 'pubs tonight

I'm not worried. I don't worry over things I can't control, and usually don't worry over the things I can.

I'm excited for you that it seems people you align yourself with won some sort of victory today. Best of luck to you in the future.

Voting changes nothing. Voting is for losers who think their vote makes a difference. It doesn’t
Eh .... for National elections I kind of agree, but state and local elections? It does make a difference.

Maryland politics has been on fire since Hogan (Republican Governor) was elected. Many of my most liberal friends LOVE Hogan.

Local elections are the only reason I vote now ...

Reactions: iceheart08
Thoughts on that ad the Democrat ran in Virginia? Pretty much sums up why I hate politics.

I mean you know what the ad was in response to, right? I agree that on its own, I would strongly dislike it. But I don't have a problem with dems fighting fire with fire every once in a while.

Voting is for losers

I don't use the ignore button because mature adults should be able to siphon through the bullshit on this board and be able to pick and choose what to read and from whom.
Now to my point, I clicked on this thread and guess what, your ass posted in the second response. In Merica you have the freedom to voice your opinion on whatever rises into your brain, without any regards to how feeble it may be and flows out of your mouth for all the world to hear.
You my little embarrassment to Clemson U. has accomplished that multiple times over the last several years but this particular post almost takes the cake, almost because I'm sure you have other tard responses boiling in that little ginger kettle on your shoulders.

Voting is for losers? Then by your admission, Hillary got more than 3 Mil more "losers" voting for her than Trump. Did you vote for Hillary, especially since you're a Dem, so I guess you proved what we all knew, you're a LOSER.
If you voted for Hillary then you're a loser regardless of the outcome because anyone that can't decide between a lying business man from a lying politician on who is better for the average Joe needs to reevaluate his own life. By the way, did you have Richard Klein for any Finance classes? That would explain a lot of your view points, and maybe sexual tendencies.

Don't take what I say too personally because I'm sure if I ever met you I'd hate you even more.

I don't use the ignore button because mature adults should be able to siphon through the bullshit on this board and be able to pick and choose what to read and from whom.
Now to my point, I clicked on this thread and guess what, your ass posted in the second response. In Merica you have the freedom to voice your opinion on whatever rises into your brain, without any regards to how feeble it may be and flows out of your mouth for all the world to hear.
You my little embarrassment to Clemson U. has accomplished that multiple times over the last several years but this particular post almost takes the cake, almost because I'm sure you have other tard responses boiling in that little ginger kettle on your shoulders.

Voting is for losers? Then by your admission, Hillary got more than 3 Mil more "losers" voting for her than Trump. Did you vote for Hillary, especially since you're a Dem, so I guess you proved what we all knew, you're a LOSER.
If you voted for Hillary then you're a loser regardless of the outcome because anyone that can't decide between a lying business man from a lying politician on who is better for the average Joe needs to reevaluate his own life. By the way, did you have Richard Klein for any Finance classes? That would explain a lot of your view points, and maybe sexual tendencies.

Don't take what I say too personally because I'm sure if I ever met you I'd hate you even more.
1. I voted for Trump
2. Don’t you live in Mexico? Can’t build that wall fast enough
3. Grow up

As a fellow dem, fvck off with this shit and go vote. Unless you're trolling.

Damn right! I lived in SC for 40+ years before moving to Idaho (another conservative state). I consider myself Independent but honestly, I vote Republican pretty rarely as I'm pretty liberal socially. I did vote for Graham to get reelected (b/c the Dem was too stupid to actually vote for) and a bunch of local officials that are Republican. But I'm more blue than red. In fact when we lived in Trenton, we were known during election season as "those liberals down on Hwy 19". Always considered it a badge of honor.
Although I try not to push my beliefs too hard, I don't hide them either. SC is a very conservative place and IMHO could use a little more blue to offset some of the red. If things are ever going to change, it will take folks like me that just point out some of the things that are wrong with the Republican agenda and how a party that clearly caters to the rich and prosperous MAY not be the best party for a blue collar guy to vote for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT