ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud 2.0! O.K., So What Are You Gonna Do About It?

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Very interesting read and makes sense. Chance of the establishment allowing this to be fixed is little to none unfortunately imo.

@iceheart08 Please provide your feedback on this article.

By Jay Valentine

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time.”
--Chesty Puller, United States Marines
Only in politics could 2022 players be surprised by the “innovation” of a mail-in ballot-led strategy exactly the same as was used in 2020.
If more than 20 million people watched Dinesh D'Souza's documentary, 2,000 Mules, why didn’t candidates prepare for phantom voters?
Political people are really stupid.
In 2020, Democrats set up corner mail-in ballot drop boxes, harvested thousands of floating ballots, and live, on video tape, dropped them off at ballot-gathering stations.
In 2022, only the Republican Party, truly The Stupid Party, could be caught flat-footed with its opponents doing exactly the same thing, exactly the same way, at full scale, on video, again.
It is exasperating to listen to the moaning in Arizona where the Maricopa County election fraud factory did precisely the same thing in 2022 as it did in 2020 – stealing an election from a group of promising candidates. They even had their candidate skip debates the way Joe Biden did, hiding in her basement!
Let’s ask the question nobody is asking: Why were candidates spending millions on ads and organizations while ignoring the work of cleaning up the voter rolls?
The Democrat, leftist ballot strategy has one absolute, must have, ingredient: Floating ballots.
A floating ballot is the one that goes to 434 Prescott Street for Bill Jones. But the address is an apartment building, so it cannot be delivered because it does not indicate that Bill is Unit 34. That free-floating ballot is collected by someone – and eventually voted.
This happens in almost every state in about every multi-unit building. We saw it in many states in 2020 and 2022.
In 2022, innovative Republican candidates, a very few, mailed postcards to every voter in their congressional district. The cards that came back = NON-DELIVERABLE ADDRESS. They challenged ballots sent to these addresses, and perhaps they sent volunteers to find some of those accumulated ballots.
We know a voter integrity team in Georgia, working from their kitchens, doing similar “analysis.”
People, this isn’t hard. This isn’t expensive. This is mandatory! Find the phantoms!
Why do we not see every major political campaign have an outreach to identify phantoms and stop the ballot-harvesting? Clue: The Republican organizations are as into keeping phantoms on the voter rolls as the Democrat leftists.
Don’t believe me?
Mike Lindell hired us to work with the voter integrity team in Wisconsin right after 2020 election. Sheriff David Clarke called me when I was in Tucson and asked if we would apply Fractal Programming, which is described at www.Omega4America.com, to voter rolls.
Lindell is as colorful in real life as he is selling pillows on television and he's equally passionate.
Let me take you there.
Mike called me at 8:00 p.m. asking me to run the voter rolls for one of the reddest states. The next morning, I had to present the voter roll phantoms to its Secretary of State, via a Zoom call.
I had two hours to find at-scale phantom voters in one of the reddest states and present them to a group of 20 lawyers after my first cup of coffee the following morning.
It wasn’t hard.
Voters registered in prison. People voting from homeless shelters – for 20 years. (Homeless shelters do not have 20-year residents, don’t email me about this). Active voters in a frat house who were 106 years old, and a voter who was 1,900 years old who registered to vote, just before the 2020 election.
The response from this Republican secretary of state was complete denial. No matter how crazy the phantom’s address was – like a jail – he refused to concede there was any phantom inhabitation of his state’s voter rolls.
We now run about 20 states and they are all like this.
Phantom voter fraud is the heart and soul of ballot-harvesting election-stealing.
If we eliminate phantom voter fraud, people will still screw with machines, Maricopa County will make sure its voting machines do not work in Republican precincts, but the fake-ballot harvesting at scale will end. It’s where the big votes are!
Election fraud is an industry. It is core to the fabric of both Democrat and Republican establishments.
If there is any election truism we found in 20 months helping voter integrity teams in over a dozen states, it is that only America-First candidates appear to be victims.
Phantom voters appeared in a state representative election in Wisconsin between two Republicans, one of whom was trying to unseat an unpopular guy. Guess what? Phantoms moved from their current homes, to this little state rep district, voted, then seem to have moved back. All in a couple of weeks.
Do you think this was a Leftist plot? Hardly.
Same thing happened in a Florida congressional race where an America-First candidate lost a primary to a RINO and there were about three times the number of phantoms in the final total as were needed to turn the race. Who do you think won?
Cleta Mitchell of the Public Interest Legal Foundation reported on the 31 states who use ERIC, which was an originally Soros-funded entity, providing virtual food and clothing to phantoms. ERIC is a totally faked-out entity giving both Republican and Democrat governors cover for keeping phantoms on the voter rolls.
Back to Chesty Puller.
We know election stealing is the intended end for the ballot-first strategy.
We know how they do it. We see, thanks to Fractal Programming, literally every voter in every state across scores of databases; we can determine if they are likely fake. Same thing with addresses.
We can see voter rolls, on different dates and attack “sovereign voter fraud” when the government is in on it. We can see when the voter is inactive, changed to active, voted, then changed back – invisible to most current tech.
After my last piece on election fraud, I counted almost 1,000 emails. The top question: “What can I do?
The answer is to demand every major political campaign have a voter clean-up strategy.
Why would you donate your time, your dough, to a candidate who will just get screwed by phantoms while his or her opponent refuses to debate and lives in a basement?
And start raising hell with your state reps to dump ERIC. Why would any Republican state use a phantom voter care and feeding system?
We will never eliminate mail-in voting. We can, however, chase phantoms off the voter rolls and end much of the election stealing.
They are all around us – we have them just where we want them.
Now let’s eliminate their phantom ballot inventory.
Jay Valentine can be reached at Jay@ContingencySales.com. His website is www.Omega4America.com.

Last edited:
That's a pretty compelling read and not shocking. Mail in ballots offer the widest opportunity for fraud. Been the case for ages.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Whatever man... get back to us when you got something that works in court... Just more jabbering about shit that no one can ever prove...

Whatever man... get back to us when you got something that works in court... Just more jabbering about shit that no one can ever prove...
That's the beauty of destroying secure elections. Letting the USPS, ballot harvester drops, and refusal to verify voter ID is the perfect storm in purple states. It's not hard to rig an election when you can concentrate your efforts only on strategic areas. You can't prove the unverifiable and that's their whole strategy.

That's the beauty of destroying secure elections. Letting the USPS, ballot harvester drops, and refusal to verify voter ID is the perfect storm in purple states. It's not hard to rig an election when you can concentrate your efforts only on strategic areas. You can't prove the unverifiable and that's their whole strategy.
Midterms and presidential elections should have a full forensic ballot and machine audit before prior to certification.

Any honest American wants that. Cheaters do not.

I've no problem with verifying voters. I don't think anyone does. I do have a problem with accusing the people in charge of elections with cheating w/o any evidence. And that's EXACTLY what Trump and company did... Even before the elections Trump said if he lost that meant the election was rigged. Immediately after the election, he started accusing anyone and everyone of cheating. And case after case was laughed out of court.

How many audits have there been in Georgia for instance? You've got a Republican Governor, Lt Governor, and Sec of State that have been Republicans for decades... They campaigned for Trump and supported him for his entire term in office... But all of a sudden they are cheaters that are helping Biden win? Come on man!! I mean if you can show me where they got a huge payday or were blackmailed, that would be something. But these guys were simply accused by Trump of cheating w/o a SHREAD of evidence and the Trumpians are ready to throw them under the bus.

There's really no way to do voter fraud with mail in ballots without the USPS being involved. And once again, I'm not down with someone accusing an entire government agency of this w/o some evidence that will hold up in court.

I've no problem with verifying voters. I don't think anyone does. I do have a problem with accusing the people in charge of elections with cheating w/o any evidence. And that's EXACTLY what Trump and company did... Even before the elections Trump said if he lost that meant the election was rigged. Immediately after the election, he started accusing anyone and everyone of cheating. And case after case was laughed out of court.

How many audits have there been in Georgia for instance? You've got a Republican Governor, Lt Governor, and Sec of State that have been Republicans for decades... They campaigned for Trump and supported him for his entire term in office... But all of a sudden they are cheaters that are helping Biden win? Come on man!! I mean if you can show me where they got a huge payday or were blackmailed, that would be something. But these guys were simply accused by Trump of cheating w/o a SHREAD of evidence and the Trumpians are ready to throw them under the bus.

There's really no way to do voter fraud with mail in ballots without the USPS being involved. And once again, I'm not down with someone accusing an entire government agency of this w/o some evidence that will hold up in court.
That's why you have forensic ballot and machine audits immediately after the election and before certification, as a condition for such.

This should be a 100% nonpartisan issue and the only people who would push back would be those that support or engage in voter fraud

That's why you have forensic ballot and machine audits immediately after the election and before certification, as a condition for such.

This should be a 100% nonpartisan issue and the only people who would push back would be those that support or engage in voter fraud
Again, I don't have a problem with this... I do have a problem with calling people criminals w/o evidence, which is done just about every day on this board.

Reactions: yoshi121374

They also conveniently ignore the fact that non-Trump affiliated candidates, often in the same state such as Kemp got more votes than their fellow pubs on the same ballots. The cheaters were clinical I guess.

Reactions: dpic73
We'll revisit this after SC rules on Moore v Harper.
Absolutely... I'll start listening then.

The problem here is that court after court has thrown out every single Trump filed case accusing any and everyone of fraud. That doesn't seem to matter to the Trumpians on this board (or nationally for that matter) AT ALL. They simply accuse the Judge and whoever of being Deep State and simply move on to the next crazy theory that they have.

It SHOULD mean something that these cases keep getting thrown out, but it doesn't. But it doesn't. Trumpers just point to the NEXT case (just like you are doing here). Remember the "Crime of the Century" with the Republican superstar Durham investigating? He got NOTHING... Nada... Zilch. Did that change anyone on Trump's sides mind? I'd be stunned if a single vote changed.

The bottom line here is that the Trumpians are CONVINCED that the election was stolen, b/c Trump told them so. No evidence required. Trump's word is good enough. And thus NO MATTER the MOUNTAIN of freaking evidence presented over the last 2 years that Trump is full of crap, these folks remain convinced. You seem to fit nicely into this group as well, you are waiting on a case about Gerrymandering in NC that's somehow related to steeling an election in 2020 when NC went for Trump.

FWIW, I'm generally in favor of letting states handle their own business when it comes to election mapping, BUT there needs to be some oversite at the Federal level as well. State legislatures on both sides of the aisle tend to run amok with their mapping to keep their majorities.

Again, I don't have a problem with this... I do have a problem with calling people criminals w/o evidence, which is done just about every day on this board.
And you've never heard that done to Trump?

Again when it happens to Trump, we are told 'if he didn't do anything wrong then he shouldn't mind being investigated'

But when you think it's happening to your side, the spin becomes 'Where is the evidence???'

Pick a standard and apply it equally to both sides. Otherwise you're just another silly hypocrite.

So when the SC overturned Roe v Wade and Casey v PP you said good job court and dropped it?

Good for you.
Have you seen me post a single thing about Roe V Wade? It's settled law now. I don't agree with it, but it's settled law. I don't HAVE to say good job court to accept their decision. That's what rule of law means, you accept the ruling even when you don't agree with it. To bring us back on topic, you can absolutely HATE the results of an election and think that your candidate got a raw deal WITHOUT saying that an election was stolen and that people cheated.

Personally, I thought Gore got shafted by the SC over the Florida recount back in 2000. But no one said the election was unfair and note that Gore as Vice President certified the election results w/o being a whiney little bitch about it. I wonder what Republicans would have said if he refused to certify the Florida election results b/c he didn't get a recount as required by Florida State Law. Remember, he lost the state by 537 votes (or 0.061%) and the SC halted the recount and declared Bush the winner in Fl (and thus declared Bush the POTUS).

So I never denied that Bush was the President of the US. The SC made a tough decision on that recount.. There was no attack on the capitol or accusations that the Florida election folks were all Republicans and cheated.

Last edited:
Have you seen me post a single thing about Roe V Wade? It's settled law now. I don't agree with it, but it's settled law. I don't HAVE to say good job court to accept their decision. That's what rule of law means, you accept the ruling even when you don't agree with it. To bring us back on topic, you can absolutely HATE the results of an election and think that your candidate got a raw deal WITHOUT saying that an election was stolen and that people cheated.
Right, that's what hillary voters did in 2016. They said Trump cheated with zero proof or even a whiff of problems. They demanded a recount in Michigan, claiming Jill Stein cost them the state (?!?), and the recount actually revealed Trump GAINED VOTES.

With the 2020 election we had multiple states where machines were found to have literally changed the counts of votes as they happened. We had multiple states where thousands of votes were 'counted' after hours and after poll watchers were forced to leave. We had video evidence of counters scanning ballots multiple times into machines.

We had more than enough evidence to warrant a complete and total forensic audit of the ballots and machines in every swing state. But these states had democrats in charge of the SOS offices and blocked these audits. The SC reviewed the Texas case and clerks reported that Roberts and the liberal justices were heard screaming at Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, ACB and Kavanugh that the court couldn't dare hear the case cause it would lead to RIOTS.

Because they knew if they heard the case, they would have had to overturn the election.

Which will likely end up happening anyway. Keep watching.

Right, that's what hillary voters did in 2016. They said Trump cheated with zero proof or even a whiff of problems. They demanded a recount in Michigan, claiming Jill Stein cost them the state (?!?), and the recount actually revealed Trump GAINED VOTES.

With the 2020 election we had multiple states where machines were found to have literally changed the counts of votes as they happened. We had multiple states where thousands of votes were 'counted' after hours and after poll watchers were forced to leave. We had video evidence of counters scanning ballots multiple times into machines.

We had more than enough evidence to warrant a complete and total forensic audit of the ballots and machines in every swing state. But these states had democrats in charge of the SOS offices and blocked these audits. The SC reviewed the Texas case and clerks reported that Roberts and the liberal justices were heard screaming at Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, ACB and Kavanugh that the court couldn't dare hear the case cause it would lead to RIOTS.

Because they knew if they heard the case, they would have had to overturn the election.

What a ****ing liar you are. You heard it so it must be true, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that disproves it.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Whatever man... You are listening to Rudy too much. People SAID a lot of stuff, but when the cases came to court, all of a sudden, the story changed. Take your example of multiple states where thousands of votes were counted after poll watchers were forced to leave.

Here's just one of Trump's Tweets on it:

“THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS,” Mr. Trump alleged in a tweet. “BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE.”

I'm aware of 4 of those "cases":

1. Nevada: The judge in the case ruled that Trump's lawyers failed to prove that Nevada elections officials “interfered with any right they or anyone else has an observer.” Case dismissed.

2. Pennsylvania: When case came to court Trump's lawyers said AND I QUOTE. "There were a non zero number of Republican poll watchers in the room". Case Dismissed.

3. Georgia: A Trump supporter "saw " election worker count 50+ ballots that weren't valid. He could offer no proof of what he saw. Case dismissed.

4. Michigan: Trump and company made a big deal out of election workers using cardboard to block the windows of a counting room in Detroit, saying they were covering up the cheating and blocking the observers. In court, it turns out that they were blocking the public from seeing voter information on the screens and there were 134 Republican observers inside the counting area, along with a similar number of Democratic observers. Case Dismissed.

And here you are... Absolutely convinced that fraud took place. No evidence needed... Just Dems in charge so they MUST have cheated. Pro tip... Republicans were in charge in Ga for sure but they were probably Deep State, right?

And that you actually think that Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, ACB and Kavanugh actually refused to hear a case b/c the liberal minority yelled at them? REALLY? Thanks for the laugh there, b/c when I read that, I actually laughed out loud. Say what you will about them, but Thomas and Alito give ZERO shits what other people think and do what they think is right every time.

What people SAY is not evidence. What stands up in court is. Where's the court findings that machines changed votes? Where's the video evidence introduced in court that shows ballots being counted twice? Nowhere...

Again what really bothers me is that even with the lack of evidence you actually believe this shit based on little more than Trump's word.

Whatever man... You are listening to Rudy too much. People SAID a lot of stuff, but when the cases came to court, all of a sudden, the story changed.
Or in many cases, the state even refused to listen to any complaints! These two things PROVE there was no fraud!

Right?

Until.....you realize that DEMOCRATIC Secetaries of State in the swing states blocked the audit attempts and OBMMA APPOINTED judges refused to hear the court cases.

But yeah, keep telling yourself that there was nothing there.

Ensuring election integrity should be a nonpartisan issue. We ALL should want fre and legal elections.

Libs just want to stay in power.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Or in many cases, the state even refused to listen to any complaints! These two things PROVE there was no fraud!

Right?

Until.....you realize that DEMOCRATIC Secetaries of State in the swing states blocked the audit attempts and OBMMA APPOINTED judges refused to hear the court cases.

Ensuring election integrity should be a nonpartisan issue. We ALL should want fre and legal elections.

Maybe if you keep inventing fake narratives, the MAGAs will be swept into power like a giant red wave.

Take it from the 'Trump' judges: There was no election fraud

Now please share with us the details of the lawsuits that would have proven election fraud, even though there were no lawsuits that alledged election fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemsontiger02

Right?

So there were no audits in the swing states?

Like in Arizona? https://www.maricopa.gov/5681/Elections-Equipment-Audit

Or Georgia? https://sos.ga.gov/news/georgias-2022-statewide-risk-limiting-audit-confirms-results

Or Pennsylvania? https://www.vote.pa.gov/About-Elect...risk-limiting audit,3, 2020, General Election.

Or Wisconsen? https://legis.wisconsin.gov/lab/pdfjs/viewer.html?file=/media/3288/21-19full.pdf#B39

Or Michigan? https://www.michigan.gov/sos/resour...-accuracy-and-integrity-of-michigans-election

Are these the states you are talking about, b/c it sure looks like audits were performed to me. I'm guessing all those auditors are Deep State too right?

What complaints weren't listened to? Ga (in addition to the audit above, did a repeat hand count to make sure) Arizona and Wisconsin legislatures spent over a year going over these complaints. DItto in Pennsylvania.

As for Obama appointed judges, Judges are supposed to be judges first and foremost and you are accusing them of a crime just because Obama appointed them? Really? So all Judges appointed by a Democrat (and Presumably Republicans) are willing to cheat for the guy that appointed them? Come on man! If you've got proof, let us all know. Because I haven't seen a single charge filed.

Again, you are assuming that fraud occurred b/c Trump told you it did... You just said that no audits were done in swing states with Dem Secretaries of State b/c they blocked them. That's just flat out wrong. You just believed it b/c someone told you that was true.

Listen to yourself man. You are accusing literally Hundreds of People of cheating on the word of one man who lies all the time. Again, Trumpians have their minds made up and no evidence will convince them/you that the election wasn't stolen.

I don't have any problem with election security and I don't think anyone does. But there is a mountain of evidence out there that the 2020 elections were some of the most secure we've ever had and very little evidence that widespread cheating occurred. Trump's own HANDPICKED elections security guy said the election was secure and Trump promptly fired him for it. Trump's own HANDPICKED AG said that there was no evidence of widespread fraud and he was out. But Trumpers only believe Trump, not evidence.

So there were no audits in the swing states?
Didn't say there were none. See you don't listen to hear, you listen to debunk.

Why is ensuring election integrity such a sore spot for the left? You do understand that REALLY makes you look like cheaters, right?

No honest person would object to a full forensic audit of ballots and machines after every election. This should be a requirement for certification.

The left doesn't want it cause.....they are afraid they did cheat, and don't want to be caught.

Didn't say there were none. See you don't listen to hear, you listen to debunk.

Why is ensuring election integrity such a sore spot for the left? You do understand that REALLY makes you look like cheaters, right?

No honest person would object to a full forensic audit of ballots and machines after every election. This should be a requirement for certification.

The left doesn't want it cause.....they are afraid they did cheat, and don't want to be caught.
You said this: DEMOCRATIC Secetaries of State in the swing states blocked the audit attempts

There were audits... the same as there always are after elections. And those audits showed that there was no widespread fraud. While I don't object to audits at all, there's the assumption that IF an audit is done and shows no fraud, that the folks asking for the audit, tip their cap and agree that there's no fraud. That's never going to happen with the Trumpians.

Hell Ga went back and freaking HAND COUNTED every vote in the state to show that the machines were correct and the hand count was virtually the same. Did Trump or any of the folks on here say... yep, looks like Biden squeaked by in Ga? Nope... They said that the hand count was done by deep state folks and that Trump won. In other words, it's never enough and it's never going to be enough. Trump supporters will NEVER accept the results no matter the proof offered.

And yes, I do listen to debunk, because I disagree with what you are saying.

Reactions: dpic73
You said this: DEMOCRATIC Secetaries of State in the swing states blocked the audit attempts

There were audits... the same as there always are after elections. And those audits showed that there was no widespread fraud. While I don't object to audits at all, there's the assumption that IF an audit is done and shows no fraud, that the folks asking for the audit, tip their cap and agree that there's no fraud. That's never going to happen with the Trumpians.

Hell Ga went back and freaking HAND COUNTED every vote in the state to show that the machines were correct and the hand count was virtually the same. Did Trump or any of the folks on here say... yep, looks like Biden squeaked by in Ga? Nope... They said that the hand count was done by deep state folks and that Trump won. In other words, it's never enough and it's never going to be enough. Trump supporters will NEVER accept the results no matter the proof offered.

And yes, I do listen to debunk, because I disagree with what you are saying.
Incorrect statement regarding a stated GA audit. AZ completed a physical ballot recount and a partial forensic audit that could not be completed due to Maricopa County obfuscation last that I heard. GA never has completed a full forensic audit to my knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT