ADVERTISEMENT

Election

Well you’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine. Right now. May not be that way in the future if Biden ( I mean Kamala) is President.

Nope. He failed to live up to the terms of the bet, and remains a pathetic low-life in my book.

Whatever he claims he donated is irrelevant. (And I'm sure we can all just take his word that he paid it, right?)
Well I guess that makes us even big boy. I thought you were pathetic before and since you didn’t care I didn’t provide a receipt that I would have to blackout anyway.

can we agree to not communicate anymore? I’m ok with that or come to Charlotte and I can arrange a meeting with the president of the organization to verify yourself. I care not but if you wanna call someone pathetic put your real name behind it.

🖕🏻

Well I guess that makes us even big boy. I thought you were pathetic before and since you didn’t care I didn’t provide a receipt that I would have to blackout anyway.

can we agree to not communicate anymore? I’m ok with that or come to Charlotte and I can arrange a meeting with the president of the organization to verify yourself. I care not but if you wanna call someone pathetic put your real name behind it.

🖕🏻
You are weird. Why can't you just calmly provide proof instead of acting shifty and angry?

🖕🏻

i never thought you were the rich, successful businessman you claimed to be. You proved me right.

as the saying goes, don’t let your ego write checks your bank account can’t cash.

@JoeBidenSniffsKids get in here and yell at us for calling this guy out for not honoring a bet and failing to support a charity.

i never thought you were the rich, successful businessman you claimed to be. You proved me right.
🤷🏻‍♂️ Guess idc what you think or any of you.

I did forget the bet, I was traveling a lot and did not think about it until I was so candidly reminded. I’ve paid the bet, so karma I’m good. Y’all wanna keep on about it fine, otherwise you wanna meet me at any football game you are welcome to come tailgate with me, my family, and all my fraternity brothers in Lot 8 right behind Sirrine next to the shoe boxes.

When I stand before my judgment this won’t be the one that got me.

Anybody else wanna take a shot? I can handle it, promise.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We are seeing massive corruption and our election process has been compromised. Polls were a damn lie and very intentional! What we are witnessing with the mail in vote and counting process is the Left trying to steal election. Trump will never concede. And he shouldn‘t.
Dominion Software created by the CIA is a major contributor to Voter Fraud.

as the saying goes, don’t let your ego write checks your bank account can’t cash.

@JoeBidenSniffsKids get in here and yell at us for calling this guy out for not honoring a bet and failing to support a charity.
He’s offered to provide proof, why are you tagging me?

He’s offered to provide proof, why are you tagging me?

I'm still waiting on your apology

Here's a trend for consideration by fellow conservatives:

Arizona, in elections prior to 2020, has had democrat senators/representatives, etc. The state was trending purple. Just like my state of Georgia. Other states have trended purple from previously being blue. It's just how it works when a party has control for a long time and doesn't do the best job. The GOP in Georgia has not done a very good job in so many areas. Other than a couple of people, the GOP doesn't have a strong candidate for Senate and doesn't have a strong candidates in a lot of the state races and the house races in the state. Do a better job choosing candidates and run on issues that impact people's lives. That can include further enhancing election security. However, going on TV and bemoaning 2020 isn't going to really help much in 2022 or 2024. Hint: Whoever has policies that aid in getting our country back on track is going to have a lot of rope to play with!

Idiots!

ADVERTISEMENT