ADVERTISEMENT

Emerald Robinson on Mark Zuckerberg’s Political Operative’s Unbelievable Victory in the Colorado GOP Secretary of State Primary

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is crazy!! I need a liberal report on this from @iceheart08

This woman who is associated with the zuckerbucks scheme came from nowhere to win the primary defeating the woman who was fighting for election integrity and who was showing a dominant lead in all polling?

Another Raffensperger Special! — Emerald Robinson on Mark Zuckerberg’s Political Operative’s Unbelievable Victory in the Colorado GOP Secretary of State Primary​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 1, 2022 at 10:06pm
pam-anderson-colorado.jpg

On Tuesday a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.
Popular conservative and MAGA candidate Tina Peters was leading in the polls and had a 15 point lead on her closest competitor Pam Anderson.
But Pam Anderson from Zuckerberg’s CTCL had the night of her life and defeated Peters by 20 points.
It was another Raffensperger Special!
TRENDING: Canceled Hollywood Star Bursts Into Tears as Conservative Audience Gives Standing Ovation
Anderson came back from 15 points down to win by 20 points over Tina Peters.
It was a miracle!
On Thursday investigative reporter Emerald Robinson discussed this unbelievable race.
This is an excellent report by Emerald Robinson — one of the most fearless and accurate reporters in America today.

The story of the GOP primary race for Secretary of State in Colorado gets more interesting the more you investigate the results.

As I noted yesterday, the big news is that an Australian businessman named Mike O’Donnell somehow got 28% of the vote (173,000 citizens voted for him!) even though polling showed he had no support, he raised $4,700 for his campaign, and 139 people were following his campaign on Twitter. The most interaction he got on his 1,300 campaign tweets was 4 “likes” on his June 27th tweet; most of them had zero interaction. He went from being a non-factor in a three-person race to grabbing more than quarter of the total vote.

Mike O’Donnell seems like a very nice guy — but can anyone explain his sudden 28% share of the vote in the most important election integrity race in Colorado? Election officials in Colorado had no explanation. Most of the county clerks in the 17 counties that Mike O’Donnell won had never heard of him. Their reactions ranged from confusion to disbelief.
But, wait, there’s more.
The really big news is that Pam Anderson supposedly won the race with 43% of the vote (266,000 citizens voted for her!) which is an unbelievable result — to say the very least.
It’s truly unbelievable because two months before the primary, Pam Anderson was not just losing to Tina Peters in all the polling and fundraising metrics, but her campaign was broke. She had a $5,665 balance in her campaign coffers. According to liberal site Colorado Pols, “this surprisingly anemic fundraising is just more evidence that [Pam Anderson] is a candidate without a constituency…”
Two days after that assessment, Colorado Pols considered Anderson’s campaign dead-on-arrival and added that: “Peters’ strong performance further underscores Anderson’s weakness in this race, running on a message not just disagreed with but considered treasonous by a majority of Republican voters.”
Furthermore, Tina Peters was the obvious frontrunner in every way:
“In the Republican primary for Colorado Secretary of State, all the momentum now is with Tina Peters. By every available metric, Peters is the frontrunner. Peters dominated the vote at the state assembly, and now holds a commanding lead in fundraising. Peters is getting orders of magnitude more earned media attention. Coverage one might perceive as negative about Peters’ criminal case, at least until June 28th, is not a major liability with GOP primary voters. To the extent they’ve heard of Peters, a large percentage will see her as a hero.”
So where were Pam Anderson’s 266,000 voters hiding all this time before primary day?
They were not hiding on Twitter and Facebook — that’s for sure.

The day of the primary, the enthusiasm for Pam Anderson was, shall we say, underwhelming on social media.

Does these tweets appear to show the kind of sudden political momentum that turns Pam Anderson from being twenty points behind Tina Peters to beating Tina Peters by 15 points?

You must remember that Tina Peters got 61% of the delegates at Colorado’s Republican Assembly in April. What about Pam Anderson — you ask?
Pam Anderson did not even attend the Republican assembly. She was so unpopular in the Colorado GOP that she was a write-in candidate who only qualified in April. She had to collect 1,000 valid signatures from registered Republicans in each of the state’s eight congressional districts just to get on the ballot. In the 5th Congressional District, Anderson managed only 1,282 valid signatures. Apparently, more than 5,000 of the 17,904 signatures submitted by Anderson were not valid.
In other words, Pam Anderson was not a wildly popular candidate among Republicans.
So how did Pam Anderson suddenly pull off a miraculous 35 point swing on Primary Day two months later with no money and no endorsements?
The only advantage that Pam Anderson had in this race: she’s on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia, the “Center For Tech And Civic Life.”

Isn’t it strange that the director of Mark Zuckerberg’s private election charity for Democrats (on temporary leave!) just won the most important election integrity race in Colorado — and a GOP primary no less as a write-in candidate with a 35 point polling swing with no money and no visible support from Republicans?
One more thing: Colorado uses Dominion Voting Machines.

Reactions: yoshi121374

She is a great reporter, a patriot and is extremely beautiful. Her work only gains credibility when she is brave enough to stand up for her work and not back down to the deep state. Lara Logan is now in the same situation as she got dumped at Fox due to her reporting on the stolen presidency.

Reactions: OleFastball

Discuss the issue presented in the article rather than attack the source.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Incorrect but wear your symbolic tinfoil hat if you want.

The GWP is absolute garbage and the people who read and share it are stupid. Grocery store tabloids have better accuracy and truth than the GWP. When they employ "reporters" that Newsmax won't employ it should tell you something.

You keep sharing garbage from that site so I must assume you are not smart.

Discuss the issue presented in the article rather than attack the source.
So you want me to discuss an article in a garbage tabloid by a reporter who claims the vaccines have Satanic trackers in them?

How much do you get paid to troll here? No way you can believe all the things you post. 😅

She is a great reporter, a patriot and is extremely beautiful. Her work only gains credibility when she is brave enough to stand up for her work and not back down to the deep state. Lara Logan is now in the same situation as she got dumped at Fox due to her reporting on the stolen presidency.
CraftyIdioticLacewing-size_restricted.gif

@iceheart08 with no comment. His lack of comment when queried about the 2020 election steal in CO and other suspicious activity confirms that he is part of the deep state CO tactical team involved in the actual fixing.

Lololol.

This entire article is made up nonsense.

1. Tina was never "leading in the polls". Never. Her own campaign never ran a poll, and there were no polls publicly released.
2. since there were no competitive races on the Democratic side, an unusually large number of unaffiliated voters voted their republican ballot (in colorado, unaffiliated voters get a dem and an R ballot and can choose which one to return.) This absolutely skewed the race against tina.
3. people voted for odonnell because they believed in some of the Big Lie, but didnt want someone facing 6 felonies and 10 criminal charges to be their candidate. If mike was not in the race, its likely Tina would have won, or at least got a lot closer. as it is, she got clobbered.
4. pam had IE support that far dwarfed any other campaigns spending in the primary. her IEs outspent everyone else in the SOS race 5-1.
5. colorado Pols, the news outlet repeatedly cited in that "article" is a far-left rag. You would absolutely call it "fake news" if you took any time to look. It's run by democratic political operatives (much like many hard-right outlets). Their goal was to paint tina as the frontrunner in order to make her the frontrunner because everyone knew there'd be no way tina could win in the general.
6. if the "polls" the gateway pundit are citing are from colorado pols, this should confirm, even for you, how unbelievably ****ing dumb the gateway pundit is. from the pols website:

"The “Big Line” and its contents are the exclusive creation of Colorado Pols and will be updated as conditions change prior to the 2022 General Election. It is an accurate, if unscientific, look at the races from insider perspectives from both parties. It does NOT reflect who we might like to see win, but reflects who has the best chance to win a General Election based on inside information and our analysis of that information."

That is to say, these arent polls, they are people's opinions on a person's chances at winning a race. referring to them as a poll is ****ing stupid at best.

every Democrat in the state was hoping that tina peters going would win that nomination. we were hoping for ron hanks to win as well. thats why democrats ran ads FOR ron hanks. but, even republican voters in colorado dont believe our elections are bad or stolen. 98.5% of voters in the last election (last week) turned in a mail ballot. people in colorado LOVE our system, and we use mail in ballots to vote nearly exclusively. so, every candidate who focused on election denial, lost, badly.

EDIT: also, every candidate who wins at state party assemblies in competitive races loses the primary. Every one. on both sides. It's because party assemblies are totally unrepresentative of even the primary electorate. SHOCKER, I know, that the most committed and active 2-5k people in a political party generally don't speak for the general public.

Last edited:
Lololol.

This entire article is made up nonsense.

1. Tina was never "leading in the polls". Never. Her own campaign never ran a poll, and there were no polls publicly released.
2. since there were no competitive races on the Democratic side, an unusually large number of unaffiliated voters voted their republican ballot (in colorado, unaffiliated voters get a dem and an R ballot and can choose which one to return.) This absolutely skewed the race against tina.
3. people voted for odonnell because they believed in some of the Big Lie, but didnt want someone facing 6 felonies and 10 criminal charges to be their candidate. If mike was not in the race, its likely Tina would have won, or at least got a lot closer. as it is, she got clobbered.
4. pam had IE support that far dwarfed any other campaigns spending in the primary. her IEs outspent everyone else in the SOS race 5-1.
5. colorado Pols, the news outlet repeatedly cited in that "article" is a far-left rag. You would absolutely call it "fake news" if you took any time to look. It's run by democratic political operatives (much like many hard-right outlets). Their goal was to paint tina as the frontrunner in order to make her the frontrunner because everyone knew there'd be no way tina could win in the general.
6. if the "polls" the gateway pundit are citing are from colorado pols, this should confirm, even for you, how unbelievably ****ing dumb the gateway pundit is. from the pols website:

"The “Big Line” and its contents are the exclusive creation of Colorado Pols and will be updated as conditions change prior to the 2022 General Election. It is an accurate, if unscientific, look at the races from insider perspectives from both parties. It does NOT reflect who we might like to see win, but reflects who has the best chance to win a General Election based on inside information and our analysis of that information."

That is to say, these arent polls, they are people's opinions on a person's chances at winning a race. referring to them as a poll is ****ing stupid at best.

every Democrat in the state was hoping that tina peters going would win that nomination. we were hoping for ron hanks to win as well. thats why democrats ran ads FOR ron hanks. but, even republican voters in colorado dont believe our elections are bad or stolen. 98.5% of voters in the last election (last week) turned in a mail ballot. people in colorado LOVE our system, and we use mail in ballots to vote nearly exclusively. so, every candidate who focused on election denial, lost, badly.

EDIT: also, every candidate who wins at state party assemblies in competitive races loses the primary. Every one. on both sides. It's because party assemblies are totally unrepresentative of even the primary electorate. SHOCKER, I know, that the most committed and active 2-5k people in a political party generally don't speak for the general public.
Thanks for that on the ground feedback.

The GWP is absolute garbage and the people who read and share it are stupid. Grocery store tabloids have better accuracy and truth than the GWP. When they employ "reporters" that Newsmax won't employ it should tell you something.

You keep sharing garbage from that site so I must assume you are not smart.
Right, because the MSM you push would never willfully push false narratives and propaganda

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Right, because the MSM you push would never willfully push false narratives and propaganda

Give me any example of where I have pushed a story by any source that is close to as pitiful as the Gateway Pundit. Actually give me an example of where I have posted a story from any news media.

Nobody except idiots would post "stories" from the Gateway Pundit and take them seriously unless they are mental midgets.

Reactions: dpic73

This article does not include a shred of fact or anything remotely close to fact. They are intentionally using misleading language to drive clicks. This is an objective fact.

So, play then whataboutism game all you want. In this specific example, it's an utter sham..

Last edited:
Give me any example of where I have pushed a story by any source that is close to as pitiful as the Gateway Pundit. Actually give me an example of where I have posted a story from any news media.

Nobody except idiots would post "stories" from the Gateway Pundit and take them seriously unless they are mental midgets.
I love how you all try to act like you didn’t push the biggest conspiracy theory in American history for the past half decade

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This article does not include a shred of fact or anything remotely close to fact. They are intentionally using misleading language to drive clicks. This is an objective fact.

So, play then whataboutism game all you want. In this specific example, it's an utter sham..
Yeah, hack legacy outlets do the same thing, so save that bullshit for someone who will buy it

whAtABouTisM

Show me where I did that? I assume that you are referring to Trump Russia collusion? You do realize that the Trump campaign tried to collude but was so inept they couldn't actually do it.
So they wanted to engage in treason, but were just too stupid to do it. I hear this narrative a lot, but have yet to hear a viable explanation for it

If you could ELI5 I’d love to hear it

I’ll hang up and listen. Thanks.

So they wanted to engage in treason, but were just too stupid to do it. I hear this narrative a lot, but have yet to hear a viable explanation for it

If you could ELI5 I’d love to hear it

I’ll hang up and listen. Thanks.

This has been discussed ad nauseum and I really don't care to rehash it. It also has nothing to do with this thread. It's complete whataboutism.

Interesting move!

Breaking: Tina Peters Challenges Colorado’s Unbelievable GOP SoS Primary Election Results — Where No-Name Zuckerberg CTCL Candidate Came Out of Nowhere, Made Up 35% Vote Deficit, and Won Primary​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 13, 2022 at 7:30am
tina-peters.jpg

On Tuesday, July 1, a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.
Popular conservative and MAGA candidate Tina Peters was leading in the polls and had a 15 point lead on her closest competitor Pam Anderson before the votes were counted.
But Pam Anderson from Zuckerberg’s CTCL had the night of her life and defeated Peters by 20 points.
TRENDING: LEAKED EMAIL Sent to The Gateway Pundit from The Unselect Committee to January 6th Defendant!! Proof the Committee and the DOJ Are EXTORTING Testimonies Out of Their Witnesses! LIZ CHENEY IS SHAMELESS!!
It was a miracle!
Two days later investigative reporter Emerald Robinson discussed the truly unbelievable primary results.
The story of the GOP primary race for Secretary of State in Colorado gets more interesting the more you investigate the results.

As I noted yesterday, the big news is that an Australian businessman named Mike O’Donnell somehow got 28% of the vote (173,000 citizens voted for him!) even though polling showed he had no support, he raised $4,700 for his campaign, and 139 people were following his campaign on Twitter. The most interaction he got on his 1,300 campaign tweets was 4 “likes” on his June 27th tweet; most of them had zero interaction. He went from being a non-factor in a three-person race to grabbing more than quarter of the total vote.

Mike O’Donnell seems like a very nice guy — but can anyone explain his sudden 28% share of the vote in the most important election integrity race in Colorado? Election officials in Colorado had no explanation. Most of the county clerks in the 17 counties that Mike O’Donnell won had never heard of him. Their reactions ranged from confusion to disbelief…
…The really big news is that Pam Anderson supposedly won the race with 43% of the vote (266,000 citizens voted for her!) which is an unbelievable result — to say the very least.
It’s truly unbelievable because two months before the primary, Pam Anderson was not just losing to Tina Peters in all the polling and fundraising metrics, but her campaign was broke. She had a $5,665 balance in her campaign coffers. According to liberal site Colorado Pols, “this surprisingly anemic fundraising is just more evidence that [Pam Anderson] is a candidate without a constituency…”
Two days after that assessment, Colorado Pols considered Anderson’s campaign dead-on-arrival and added that: “Peters’ strong performance further underscores Anderson’s weakness in this race, running on a message not just disagreed with but considered treasonous by a majority of Republican voters.”
“In the Republican primary for Colorado Secretary of State, all the momentum now is with Tina Peters. By every available metric, Peters is the frontrunner. Peters dominated the vote at the state assembly, and now holds a commanding lead in fundraising. Peters is getting orders of magnitude more earned media attention. Coverage one might perceive as negative about Peters’ criminal case, at least until June 28th, is not a major liability with GOP primary voters. To the extent they’ve heard of Peters, a large percentage will see her as a hero.”
So where were Pam Anderson’s 266,000 voters hiding all this time before primary day? You must remember that Tina Peters got 61% of the delegates at Colorado’s Republican Assembly in April. What about Pam Anderson — you ask?
Pam Anderson did not even attend the Republican assembly. She was so unpopular in the Colorado GOP that she was a write-in candidate who only qualified in April. She had to collect 1,000 valid signatures from registered Republicans in each of the state’s eight congressional districts just to get on the ballot. In the 5th Congressional District, Anderson managed only 1,282 valid signatures. Apparently, more than 5,000 of the 17,904 signatures submitted by Anderson were not valid.
In other words, Pam Anderson was not a wildly popular candidate among Republicans.
So how did Pam Anderson suddenly pull off a miraculous 35 point swing on Primary Day two months later with no money and no endorsements?
The only advantage that Pam Anderson had in this race: she’s on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia, the “Center For Tech And Civic Life.”
Isn’t it strange that the director of Mark Zuckerberg’s private election charity for Democrats (on temporary leave!) just won the most important election integrity race in Colorado — and a GOP primary no less as a write-in candidate with a 35 point polling swing with no money and no visible support from Republicans?
On Tuesday Tina Peters challenged the 2022 Colorado Republican Primary Results for Secretary of State.
Tina Peters requested all Cast Vote Records (CVR), ballot dropbox records including video surveillance, all records pertaining to signature verification, all records and reports related to voter registration and voting history, and all electronic voting system logs specified in the 2002 Voting System Standards mandated by CRS Title 1, Article 5, Part 6 be provided to canvassing boards as part of the recount process pursuant to e.g. CRS $ 1-10.5-107.
Tina Peters is challenging the state’s likely fraudulent results.
Don’t count Tina Peters out just yet.
Hat Tip Mike Lindell

Tina Peters Challenges Colo… by Jim Hoft

Interesting move!

Breaking: Tina Peters Challenges Colorado’s Unbelievable GOP SoS Primary Election Results — Where No-Name Zuckerberg CTCL Candidate Came Out of Nowhere, Made Up 35% Vote Deficit, and Won Primary​

By Jim Hoft
tina-peters.jpg

On Tuesday, July 1, a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.
Popular conservative and MAGA candidate Tina Peters was leading in the polls and had a 15 point lead on her closest competitor Pam Anderson before the votes were counted.
TRENDING: LEAKED EMAIL Sent to The Gateway Pundit from The Unselect Committee to January 6th Defendant!! Proof the Committee and the DOJ Are EXTORTING Testimonies Out of Their Witnesses! LIZ CHENEY IS SHAMELESS!!
It was a miracle!
Two days later investigative reporter Emerald Robinson discussed the truly unbelievable primary results.

On Tuesday Tina Peters challenged the 2022 Colorado Republican Primary Results for Secretary of State.
Tina Peters requested all Cast Vote Records (CVR), ballot dropbox records including video surveillance, all records pertaining to signature verification, all records and reports related to voter registration and voting history, and all electronic voting system logs specified in the 2002 Voting System Standards mandated by CRS Title 1, Article 5, Part 6 be provided to canvassing boards as part of the recount process pursuant to e.g. CRS $ 1-10.5-107.
Hat Tip Mike Lindell

Interesting move!

By Jim Hoft
tina-peters.jpg

It was a miracle!

Hat Tip Mike Lindell

Tina posted the request letter online. It had a Nevada notary's signature on her. Her conditions of bail included pre-approval for any out of state travel. She didn't get that pre-approval and outed the fact that she violated her bail agreement when this was posted. So now her bail has been revoked and an arrest warrant issued. And oh guess what, she never actually submitted the letter to the appropriate office.

They. Are. So. Dumb.

She finally submitted the letter.

What she doesn't understand is that by doing so, she's going to be required to come up with the amount the recount will cost within 24 hours. It's going to be well above 2 million.

What she doesn't understand is that by doing so, she's going to be required to come up with the amount the recount will cost within 24 hours. It's going to be well above 2 million.
Might get interesting.

Where there is a will there is a way.

“This Will Bring Down Their Evil Empire!” – HUGE UPDATE: Candidate Tina Peters Raises Funds for Recount in Stolen Colorado Primary Race! — INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENT!​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 26, 2022 at 9:32am
bannon-peters.jpg

On Tuesday, June 28, a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.
TRENDING: IT'S OFFICIAL: Second Quarter GDP Comes In at Negative 0.9 Percent -- US OFFICIALLY ENTERS BIDEN RECESSION (Video)
It was a miracle!

Mike O’Donnell seems like a very nice guy — but can anyone explain his sudden 28% share of the vote in the most important election integrity race in Colorado? Election officials in Colorado had no explanation. Most of the county clerks in the 17 counties that Mike O’Donnell won had never heard of him. Their reactions ranged from confusion to disbelief…
…The really big news is that Pam Anderson supposedly won the race with 43% of the vote (266,000 citizens voted for her!) which is an unbelievable result — to say the very least.
So where were Pam Anderson’s 266,000 voters hiding all this time before primary day? You must remember that Tina Peters got 61% of the delegates at Colorado’s Republican Assembly in April. What about Pam Anderson — you ask?
On Tuesday July 12, Tina Peters challenged the 2022 Colorado Republican Primary Results for Secretary of State.
Peters was told she had to raise more than $200,000 for the state of Colorado to perform a recount of her race.
She had to raise the funds by today… And SHE DID IT!
Tina Peters was on with Steve Bannon on Tuesday to break the news!
Tina will issue a letter demanding a recount to the Soros-funded Colorado Secretary of State Jennifer Griswold.
Tina has the cash — Now she wants a recount!
She raised over $250,000 in donations for the recount. She did it!
This morning Tina Peters told Steve Bannon, “This will bring down the evil empire!”

See video on TGP

“This Will Bring Down Their Evil Empire!” – HUGE UPDATE: Candidate Tina Peters Raises Funds for Recount in Stolen Colorado Primary Race! — INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENT!​

By Jim Hoft
bannon-peters.jpg

On Tuesday, June 28, a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.
TRENDING: IT'S OFFICIAL: Second Quarter GDP Comes In at Negative 0.9 Percent -- US OFFICIALLY ENTERS BIDEN RECESSION (Video)
It was a miracle!

On Tuesday July 12, Tina Peters challenged the 2022 Colorado Republican Primary Results for Secretary of State.
Peters was told she had to raise more than $200,000 for the state of Colorado to perform a recount of her race.
Tina will issue a letter demanding a recount to the Soros-funded Colorado Secretary of State Jennifer Griswold.
This morning Tina Peters told Steve Bannon, “This will bring down the evil empire!”

See video on TGP
are we taking bets on how much actual provable fraud will be uncovered?

By Jim Hoft
bannon-peters.jpg

It was a miracle!

See video on TGP

1. Tina was never winning in the polls. They continue to embarrass themselves with that line.
2. This recount won't change anything. What a grift/waste of people's money.

Happenings. Interesting to see how this turns out.

Tina Peters is a Gold Mom and am emerging American hero.

lol, election loser uses her powers to try and get another recount after the last two proved she lost. astonishing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT