ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein’s Private Calendar Reveals Prominent Names, Including CIA Chief, Goldman’s Top Lawyer - Sean Combs

Alright. Be that way.

Well that publishing in no way supports injesting adrenochrome to get high or be anti aging. So i guess ill ask for more proof and you'll not provide any

Well that publishing in no way supports injesting adrenochrome to get high or be anti aging. So i guess ill ask for more proof and you'll not provide any
I said its proven to be real. It did not prove what its reputed to be used for and I cannnot provide any proof of that.

I said its proven to be real. It did not prove what its reputed to be used for and I cannnot provide any proof of that.
Well of course its real. Its a chemical compound. If it was the end game of a global pedo network youd think some egg head would have told us about its psychoactive properties.

Maybe one day you will wake up before it’s too late.
Wake up to what? Too late for what?

Here ill do the same for you that you presume to do for me: Well i sure hope you realize that one day that social media melted your brain. Maybe one day youll look into the differences between media and journalism.

Well of course its real. Its a chemical compound. If it was the end game of a global pedo network youd think some egg head would have told us about its psychoactive properties.
If it is what its being reputed to be then that understandably would be suppressed by the ruling cabal. I am not making a judgement either way but just paying attention closely.

If it is what its being reputed to be then that understandably would be suppressed by the ruling cabal. I am not making a judgement either way but just paying attention closely.
What a waste of time you have on your hands

EXPLOSIVE CLAIMS: Ex-Director of the DIA Gen. Mike Flynn Alleges Some U.S. Legislators Compromised by Globalists Due to their Trips Overseas Where They “Sleep with Children” (VIDEO)​

EXPLOSIVE CLAIMS: Ex-Director of the DIA Gen. Mike Flynn Alleges Some U.S. Legislators Compromised by Globalists Due to their Trips Overseas Where They “Sleep with Children” (VIDEO)​

If you aren’t going to name names….. and this goes to every Pub and Dem, you are an equal part of the problem.

Either STFU, or name names.

397335240_10224134536619790_3057899540939063374_n.jpg

You’ve got a great opportunity still available to you based upon this quote. (I haven’t forgotten.)

What are 3 things the Republican Party have done well?

Or, only the Democratic Party achieves greatness in decision making? I’m not trying to corner you, not trying to insult you. Just trying to see where a massive amount of people put support behind has value.

You’ve got a great opportunity still available to you based upon this quote. (I haven’t forgotten.)

What are 3 things the Republican Party have done well?

Or, only the Democratic Party achieves greatness in decision making? I’m not trying to corner you, not trying to insult you. Just trying to see where a massive amount of people put support behind has value.
Why should I participate in your attempt to make me say both sides are the same, when they're not. That doesn't mean I believe the left is perfect because I disagree with quite a few things that Democrats do, especially the far-left, but I also don't spew lies and misinformation through a firehose day and night like Growl's does.

Most of the time, I'm simply interested in discrediting his mountain of garbage propaganda so that people who are prone to believing it know that it's false. Doesn't mean I think the Democrats are blame-less but there is absolutely no comparison to this abominable iteration of the Republican party, no matter how much you staunchly rage about both sides. Go fvck with people who deserve it because I'm not playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Why should I participate in your attempt to make me say both sides are the same, when they're not. That doesn't mean I believe the left is perfect because I disagree with quite a few things that Democrats do, especially the far-left, but I also don't spew lies and misinformation through a firehose day and night like Growl's does.

Most of the time, I'm simply interested in discrediting his mountain of garbage propaganda so that people who are prone to believing it know that it's false. Doesn't mean I think the Democrats are blame-less but there is absolutely no comparison to this abominable iteration of the Republican party, no matter how much you staunchly rage about both sides. Go fvck with people who deserve it because I'm not playing.

It’s fvckin easy to discredit 80% of what @TigerGrowls without even thinking about it.

I asked what 3 things the Republicans do well. These could be 3 things the Dems do well but Republicans do better.

You make a great point, why would I want to fvck with people who deserve it cause we know it’s full of nonsense, a wasted exercise. I’ve giving you the chance to shine clarity and transparency and you refuse to do it.

You deserve it meathead.

Reactions: Cabotiger
It’s fvckin easy to discredit 80% of what @TigerGrowls without even thinking about it.

I asked what 3 things the Republicans do well. These could be 3 things the Dems do well but Republicans do better.

You make a great point, why would I want to fvck with people who deserve it cause we know it’s full of nonsense, a wasted exercise. I’ve giving you the chance to shine clarity and transparency and you refuse to do it.
Go for it if that's what you want.

For those who don’t know how the Epstein honeypot worked, allow me to explain.

Epstein was a CIA/Mossad asset, who lured powerful people into compromising situations with minors, then would control them via blackmail.

They sought out the Crown, US Presidents, Saudi oil lords, anyone with power or influence. See Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, and George Bush below.

The Epstein situation is so much more than just rich pedos trafficking minors. It was an intelligence operation by nefarious entities, to essentially control global policy decision via blackmail.

Maxwell and Epstein would hang out at other events that billionaires and powerful people hung out at, such as Trump’s resorts. They would network, attempt to establish friendships, and penetrate inner circles of powerful people in the ruling class. Then eventually try to lure them to the island once it was purchased in 1998.

So it’s no coincidence that Epstein and Maxwell were seen at events with Trump, Clinton, Kennedy, Elon, Prince Charles, Bill Gates. Why? Because they were seeking out the richest and most powerful people on earth in an attempt to control them. It’s no accident they crossed paths. It was a honeypot operation.

My point is, that just because someone was associated with Epstein does not mean they were guilty of crimes against minors. It means that nefarious intelligence assets attempted to compromise that person. It worked on some. Not all.

BREAKING: A new photo taken by Jeffrey Epstein himself has been released of Bill Gates with an alleged Epstein victim. (WSJ)

The photo was reportedly taken in 2014, years after Epstein was convicted for soliciting and procuring prostitution from a minor.

The woman in the photo is a Polish model in her 20s at the time the photo was taken.

The photo was reportedly taken from Gates’ Seattle office.

The woman, who was made promises by Epstein like many other of his victims, was also seen in photos with Woody Allen and former CBS News journalist Charlie Rose.

The unidentified woman didn’t accuse Gates of any wrongdoing however the development raises more questions of why Gates was still hanging out with Epstein despite knowing he was a p*dophile.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT