ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN fires last 2 Christians at network

To suggest that there no Christians left working at a company that employees 7000 people is just objectively, outrageously stupid.

I want to understand how your brain works.

Reactions: yoshi121374
To suggest that there no Christians left working at a company that employees 7000 people is just objectively, outrageously stupid.

I want to understand how your brain works.
Lol. It's like raw meat for the philistines.

Ponder and RG3 out. Cultural christian Herbstriet next.

This is terrible.

I feel like the government should make it mandatory that companies meet a quota of the number of Christians on staff. We could call the program something like "affirmative action".

We know that including diverse Christian beliefs helps companies succeed. SO maybe the companies could enact their own programs to encourage equity and inclusion for Christians to promote diversity.

This is terrible.

I feel like the government should make it mandatory that companies meet a quota of the number of Christians on staff. We could call the program something like "affirmative action".

We know that including diverse Christian beliefs helps companies succeed. SO maybe the companies could enact their own programs to encourage equity and inclusion for Christians to promote diversity.
Folks, this is what we in the business call "good posting."

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT