ADVERTISEMENT

EV cars having trouble in cold weather .. Dead Robots

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley

Reactions: TigerGrowls

we simply dont have the infrastructure to support the number of EVs on the road these days. let alone what's coming.

buy a hybrid yall.

we simply dont have the infrastructure to support the number of EVs on the road these days. let alone what's coming.

buy a hybrid yall.

Infrastructure is not the issue here it's more about the batteries will not charge or hold a charge in cold weather. I still think hydrogen fuel cell is the way to go .

Reactions: yoshi121374
Infrastructure is not the issue here it's more about the batteries will not charge or hold a charge in cold weather. I still think hydrogen fuel cell is the way to go .
Tesla Model Y was the best selling car in Norway last year. They work great in most cold weather conditions. Now if it gets down to -20 or so you will have problems. But that can be said for some gas cars anyway.

What happened in Chicago was due to the chargers i believe. Tesla made a mistake in that they kept routing cars there even though the chargers were down. The chargers have an uptime of 99.5% so hopefully Tesla will get it fixed quickly.

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT