ADVERTISEMENT

Even Barr says that there is no fraud.

Growls has been awful quiet this week as his house of cards crumbles 🤔
Dude. Growls will never accept the election results. Never. Donald Trump said there was fraud, so fraud there must be. Doesn't matter about evidence. Doesn't matter who says the election was good. Donald Trump has told him what he thinks...and that's all he has to say about that.

I do wonder what happens to people who either through Q or Trump have been so totally snowed and convinced in this alternate reality have the truth come crashing down on them. I am seriously concerned about some of them. I really wonder if it has effected their personal or professional lives.

Reactions: CodingTiger
I do wonder what happens to people who either through Q or Trump have been so totally snowed and convinced in this alternate reality have the truth come crashing down on them. I am seriously concerned about some of them. I really wonder if it has effected their personal or professional lives.

gonna be an interesting follow

I imagine it will be traumatic when they finally realize they've been had, but I doubt they'll ever admit to it. Dazed and confused they will be when they realize their idol is false.

Reactions: yoshi121374

gonna be an interesting follow
been popcorn reading for a while now. The common theme with cults is when prophecies don't come true, the participants become further radicalized. .... And people elected members of congress that are Qanon believers...

I imagine it will be traumatic when they finally realize they've been had, but I doubt they'll ever admit to it. Dazed and confused they will be when they realize their idol is false.
This takes an amount of self-awareness that I haven't really seen from many always-trumpers.

Is Barr deep state?

Yes... Any public servant that disagrees with Trump is Deep State (ESPECIALLY at the FBI and DOJ). You need to forget that Trump appointed him and that he's been very loyal to Trump. That means nothing. He disagreed with Trump TODAY. He must be destroyed.

If you are in the media and disagree with Trump, you are an "enemy of the people"

If you are just a regular person, you are a loser or <insert diminutive here>

I’m old enough to remember when everyone on the left hated Barr with a fervor, called him Trump’s “stooge”, and claimed he needed to step down and repent. Now he’s their hero. It’s honestly hilarious

He's still a stooge. But even the stooge realizes this shit has to stop. He has a reputation and a future career to be concerned with. The only reason this gets this much attention is because there is no way that Barr wouldn't call out fraud if there was any proof. This should be enough for guys like @TigerGrowls to realize that this is a hoax and Trump lost.

I’m old enough to remember when everyone on the left hated Barr with a fervor, called him Trump’s “stooge”, and claimed he needed to step down and repent. Now he’s their hero. It’s honestly hilarious

Yea genius, the title of this thread is “EVEN Barr says there is no fraud.”

Reactions: fcctiger12
He's still a stooge. But even the stooge realizes this shit has to stop. He has a reputation and a future career to be concerned with. The only reason this gets this much attention is because there is no way that Barr wouldn't call out fraud if there was any proof. This should be enough for guys like @TigerGrowls to realize that this is a hoax and Trump lost.

Talk about mental gymnastics

This onion is being peeled a layer at a time.

White hat hackers......hhmm. This sounds like something from the Q board. This is another Colonel speaking.

Reactions: Elul77
Talk about mental gymnastics

Let me break it down for you. 1. Barr is historically Trump's stooge and always does what he wants or parrots his comments. 2. He says that there is no fraud. 3. Even one of Trump's closest allies says there is no fraud. 4. Summary:no fraud.

Thats how you read whats going on? People on the left still hate Barr as he's an absolute embarrassment. The fun thing is his loyalty to Trump is over as he sees the way the wind is blowing. He will attach his suckers to a new host and move on as a life long republican. He'll spend the next 4 - 8 years talking about how the libs are radicalizing the DOJ, which is something he did with great enthusiasm during his reign.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT