ADVERTISEMENT

Even Barr says that there is no fraud.

I do wonder what happens to people who either through Q or Trump have been so totally snowed and convinced in this alternate reality have the truth come crashing down on them. I am seriously concerned about some of them. I really wonder if it has effected their personal or professional lives.

It's going to take at least a generation to purge this nonsense from our political discourse, and that's if we're able to at all.

Reactions: wallaceb and dpic73
Well of course they will. Thats like the fire department saying they will put out any fires they are called on. Problem is theres no election fraud to prosecute. There will be one's and two's of voter fraud that will cause felony cases. See: I filled out my dead mom's absentee ballot.
No election fraud? I get wanting your candidate to win, but you’re convinced Joe Biden actually got more votes than any President in history?? Keep in mind it’s ok to say yea we probably cheated but glad we won

No election fraud? I get wanting your candidate to win, but you’re convinced Joe Biden actually got more votes than any President in history?? Keep in mind it’s ok to say yea we probably cheated but glad we won

That's just how dangerous and hated he was and American's of all stripes were alarmed by him. Plus, he didn't do a damn thing to earn the vote of anyone not in his base, so why can't you understand we came out in huge numbers to ensure he couldn't destroy our democracy? The numbers really aren't about Biden, they are anti-Trump and your side needs to accept that fact.

Reactions: clemsontiger02

Lolololololol.

Yikes.

That's just how dangerous and hated he was and American's of all stripes were alarmed by him. Plus, he didn't do a damn thing to earn the vote of anyone not in his base, so why can't you understand we came out in huge numbers to ensure he couldn't destroy our democracy? The numbers really aren't about Biden, they are anti-Trump and your side needs to accept that fact.

This.

Trumpers look at Biden and see a flawed, underwhelming career politician. Why? Because that's 100% what he is.

So the automatic response is to be surprised at his enormous vote count and somehow cry foul. "How could this guy have gotten 80 million votes?!?"

But as @dpic73 said, it's not about Biden. It never really was. It's always been about whomever was opposite of Trump. Period. And Biden was nominated by the Democrats because he was seen as being the one who could beat Donald (who we now know viewed Biden as his chief rival long ago).

I can name over a dozen people from my own personal life - myself included - who cast a vote for Joe Biden, even though they rarely if ever vote for a Democrat. So Democrats had no reason to expect those votes from past numbers, but they got them this time. It's that simple.

Donald Trump produced historic voter turnout on both sides. He is the most polarizing figure in US political history. Thankfully the haters outnumbered his supporters.

Reactions: dpic73
I do wonder what happens to people who either through Q or Trump have been so totally snowed and convinced in this alternate reality have the truth come crashing down on them. I am seriously concerned about some of them. I really wonder if it has effected their personal or professional lives.
It has. Wife has a friend who was reasonable in every way. She said she doesn't watch news but somehow she got caught up in text messages and/or FB posts that she claims comes from "military Republicans" (the woman is a former nurse in the military). She has gone down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories. She actually told my wife that, "I don't think I am crazy, do you think I am?" Wife is worried about her. For some reason, some people are susceptible to cults and disinformation (as opposed to misinformation). I am not sure how one reaches out with common sense to persuade them they are wrong.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Here is what I don't understand: the number of voters in 2020 was historically high. Much, much higher than in recent elections. Ipso facto, in a close election both major party candidates would have more votes than in previous elections. Second, no one really disputes that 4 yrs ago, Hillary Clinton received more votes than Donald Trump. Third, no one really disputes that Hillary Clinton was less liked by a large swath of the population than Joe Biden. Therefore why would anyone be surprised that Joe Biden got more votes than Donald Trump?

Uhhhhh the most unpopular president in the US history caused record breaking turn out and allowing voters more opportunities also aided in this turnout? Hmm yep sounds accurate makes sense. What were you thinking? That the deep state CIA performed a coup?

Uhhhhh the most unpopular president in the US history caused record breaking turn out and allowing voters more opportunities also aided in this turnout? Hmm yep sounds accurate makes sense. What were you thinking? That the deep state CIA performed a coup?
Globalist conspiracy type shhht. They wanna wreck the dollar wich will lead up to a 1 world currency like it talks about in The Revelation

It has. Wife has a friend who was reasonable in every way. She said she doesn't watch news but somehow she got caught up in text messages and/or FB posts that she claims comes from "military Republicans" (the woman is a former nurse in the military). She has gone down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories. She actually told my wife that, "I don't think I am crazy, do you think I am?" Wife is worried about her. For some reason, some people are susceptible to cults and disinformation (as opposed to misinformation). I am not sure how one reaches out with common sense to persuade them they are wrong.

This has happened with my Mom. She has always been very level headed and this has caught me completely by surprise. She is so upset and convinced that something nefarious happened. She is legitimately upset and emotional. If I try to use logic and refute some of the wilder claims she gets irate and claims it's everywhere. It's really frustrating and honestly a little scary .

This has happened with my Mom. She has always been very level headed and this has caught me completely by surprise. She is so upset and convinced that something nefarious happened. She is legitimately upset and emotional. If I try to use logic and refute some of the wilder claims she gets irate and claims it's everywhere. It's really frustrating and honestly a little scary .

There is an interesting phenomenon happening right now. All these folks are pissed at fox news now, so they are moving to newsmax and oan for news. Those two organizations are jockeying to have trump join them post white house, so they are going all in on the conspiracy nonsense. Echo chambers have reached a new level of crazy at this point. And you have suckers like @Elul77 who are buying it wholesale.

All the while, Trump continues to milk as much money out of being president as he can.

There is an interesting phenomenon happening right now. All these folks are pissed at fox news now, so they are moving to newsmax and oan for news. Those two organizations are jockeying to have trump join them post white house, so they are going all in on the conspiracy nonsense. Echo chambers have reached a new level of crazy at this point. And you have suckers like @Elul77 who are buying it wholesale.

All the while, Trump continues to milk as much money out of being president as he can.

And the craziest part is they are jumping ship from Fox simply because they told the TRUTH(as rare as that is for that network) and going to stations that will gladly lie to them in order to get their eyeballs. The control Shitler has over his lemmings is something that will be studied for years.

It’s a conspiracy but I’m following along to make my own determination if it’s nonsense or not. Being that you don’t watch Newsmax or OAN I’m not sure how you know what their reporting & what they’re not reporting. I don’t get OAN because they’re not on Comcast. Newsmax is reporting on all these hearings going on around the country & interviewing people involved but their overall stance is similar to mine. They believe a lot of the election fraud claims because there is pretty good evidence but they’re skeptical if there’s enough time to go through the process of making anything happen in a court of law. So what they’re reporting isn’t a conspiracy at all. There’s hearings going on every single day & they’re reporting on them. You might be listening to the other news channels saying yea Newsmax over there pushing conspiracies to steal our ratings & you just assume yea that’s what’s happening. See they’re probably not giving those hearings & the evidence being presented any airtime so the people that are interested (there’s a lot) are watching Newsmax & OAN to follow along so their ratings are going up. Hopefully this helps makes some logical sense for you. Trust me if it was the other way around & Newsmax or OAN was the only place to get any real info on what’s happening you’d be watching them instead of the others too. Again their overall vibe is they believe a lot of the evidence but actually kinda doubtful anything will come of it.... Just like every other conspiracy that happens with our government. You know it’s plenty bull💩 goin on but nothing ever happens... on both sides

It’s a conspiracy but I’m following along to make my own determination if it’s nonsense or not. Being that you don’t watch Newsmax or OAN I’m not sure how you know what their reporting & what they’re not reporting. I don’t get OAN because they’re not on Comcast. Newsmax is reporting on all these hearings going on around the country & interviewing people involved but their overall stance is similar to mine. They believe a lot of the election fraud claims because there is pretty good evidence but they’re skeptical if there’s enough time to go through the process of making anything happen in a court of law. So what they’re reporting isn’t a conspiracy at all. There’s hearings going on every single day & they’re reporting on them. You might be listening to the other news channels saying yea Newsmax over there pushing conspiracies to steal our ratings & you just assume yea that’s what’s happening. See they’re probably not giving those hearings & the evidence being presented any airtime so the people that are interested (there’s a lot) are watching Newsmax & OAN to follow along so their ratings are going up. Hopefully this helps makes some logical sense for you. Trust me if it was the other way around & Newsmax or OAN was the only place to get any real info on what’s happening you’d be watching them instead of the others too. Again their overall vibe is they believe a lot of the evidence but actually kinda doubtful anything will come of it.... Just like every other conspiracy that happens with our government. You know it’s plenty bull💩 goin on but nothing ever happens... on both sides

If there is "pretty good evidence" why hasn't the trump administration presented it in court?

Reactions: nytigerfan

Our side lost the last election by much slimmer margins and you didn't hear us railing about corruption - because we trust the process(though I do believe the Russian propaganda machine mislead a lot of voters). If there is corruption in this election, there was more in the last one because they tightened up the processes this time around. Does it not make you scratch your head at least a little that you only hear about corruption because of Trump? Do you actually believe there is SO MUCH corruption that the results could be overturned in five states? If you do, it's simply because you believe Trump's lies and that's why he, you and his supporters are too dangerous for this country to survive if he stays in power. You will willingly corrupt all institutions to keep that shit throwing primate in power. But for what? He's an abject failure in every regard and a despicable human being. Is owning the libs with kindergarten insults that important to you that you're ok with the loss of our democracy?. And for the record, hearings don't mean shit. If you don't offer the same accusations in court where it matters, it's a bunch of nothing.

Our side lost the last election by much slimmer margins and you didn't hear us railing about corruption - because we trust the process(though I do believe the Russian propaganda machine mislead a lot of voters). If there is corruption in this election, there was more in the last one because they tightened up the processes this time around. Does it not make you scratch your head at least a little that you only hear about corruption because of Trump? Do you actually believe there is SO MUCH corruption that the results could be overturned in five states? If you do, it's simply because you believe Trump's lies and that's why he, you and his supporters are too dangerous for this country to survive if he stays in power. You will willingly corrupt all institutions to keep that shit throwing primate in power. But for what? He's an abject failure in every regard and a despicable human being. Is owning the libs with kindergarten insults that important to you that you're ok with the loss of our democracy?. And for the record, hearings don't mean shit. If you don't offer the same accusations in court where it matters, it's a bunch of nothing.
See I hold the opposite view that you & others here have on Trump. I think he’s done the best job of any President in my lifetime. Those are our opinions. And yes Dems tried to overturn the 2016 election for the duration of Trump’s 1st term, but you claim we didn’t hear your side railing about corruption?? Oh my goodness , wow ok anyways, back to topic at hand. We ain’t expecting to get the results overturned in 5 states. Pretty much our only hope is to get all this mess to the Supreme Court where they can turn the whole election over to the state electors (OR WHOEVER IT IS THAT REPRESENTS THE STATES, I’M FAR FROM A POLITICAL EXPERT). Whoever they are (state house representatives or sumthin like that) are mostly Republicans and outnumber Democrats like 35-15 so in simple terms we trying to get to the Supreme Court, it’s our only hope

Reactions: HumasButthole
And have them overturn the will of the voters on zero evidence and supposition? Do you have any idea how undemocratic that is?
Dude, Trump's supporters don't give a crap about that. It's about Trump. He's the man. When he lies to them, they LOVE it. If Trump took a dump on the constitution and wiped his ass with the flag, he wouldn't lose a single vote. The entire Republican party is the party of Trump... Need proof, the Republicans didn't even put out a plank (what they actually stand for) for this election... just saying that they were going to support Trump's policies. They LITERALLY stand for whatever Trump says.

See I hold the opposite view that you & others here have on Trump. I think he’s done the best job of any President in my lifetime. Those are our opinions. And yes Dems tried to overturn the 2016 election for the duration of Trump’s 1st term, but you claim we didn’t hear your side railing about corruption?? Oh my goodness , wow ok anyways, back to topic at hand. We ain’t expecting to get the results overturned in 5 states. Pretty much our only hope is to get all this mess to the Supreme Court where they can turn the whole election over to the state electors (OR WHOEVER IT IS THAT REPRESENTS THE STATES, I’M FAR FROM A POLITICAL EXPERT). Whoever they are (state house representatives or sumthin like that) are mostly Republicans and outnumber Democrats like 35-15 so in simple terms we trying to get to the Supreme Court, it’s our only hope

Do you believe he's made this country happier? Do you believe he's done anything to unite us or can you not see that he goes out every day and intentionally and deliberately tries to divide us? "Best job" for who? Just the 38%? What about the rest of the country? Do you care that he doesn't care about anyone except himself and his worshippers? You're probably blind to all this because you get orgasmic when he owns the libs. So don't ever wonder why the libs would come out in overwhelming numbers to send his ass to an orange jumpsuit. The votes are real dude...accept that you're in the minority - by almost 7 million votes at last tally.

Do you believe he's made this country happier? Do you believe he's done anything to unite us or can you not see that he goes out every day and intentionally and deliberately tries to divide us? "Best job" for who? Just the 38%? What about the rest of the country? Do you care that he doesn't care about anyone except himself and his worshippers? You're probably blind to all this because you get orgasmic when he owns the libs. So don't ever wonder why the libs would come out in overwhelming numbers to send his ass to an orange jumpsuit. The votes are real dude...accept that you're in the minority - by almost 7 million votes at last tally.
Make people happier & unite us, hahahaha!!! Yeeaa baby that’s what I want in a President, lol! It’s the media that creates the divisiveness, Trump just doesn’t bow to this nonsense PC Culture so the deem him evil (myriad of names). I don’t even know what people expect when they say unite us. To me that’s like some fairy tail pipe dream that they’re selling. But hey maybe you can tell me what it means? What does it mean? We all meet in the park for a cookout & sing kumbai yai? I’ve always wondered what they’re even talking about with this unity jibberish. Maybe you can explain it & we can unite right here at the Round Table. Shoot, I’ll hang up & listen

Reactions: HumasButthole
Trying to get to the Supreme Court. Basically keep appealing our way to the Supreme Court. Time is short tho

That's not how the supreme court, or any appellate court, works. You don't get to present new evidence at the supreme court. Regardless, these cases arent even being decided on the merits, they are being dismissed because baseline thresholds for evidence admissibility are not being met.

That's not how the supreme court, or any appellate court, works. You don't get to present new evidence at the supreme court. Regardless, these cases arent even being decided on the merits, they are being dismissed because baseline thresholds for evidence admissibility are not being met.
They’re trying to prove lawlessness & pretty much a corrupted election overall. I mean the odds ain’t good but I’m following along & enjoying the ride

Make people happier & unite us, hahahaha!!! Yeeaa baby that’s what I want in a President, lol! It’s the media that creates the divisiveness, Trump just doesn’t bow to this nonsense PC Culture so the deem him evil (myriad of names). I don’t even know what people expect when they say unite us. To me that’s like some fairy tail pipe dream that they’re selling. But hey maybe you can tell me what it means? What does it mean? We all meet in the park for a cookout & sing kumbai yai? I’ve always wondered what they’re even talking about with this unity jibberish. Maybe you can explain it & we can unite right here at the Round Table. Shoot, I’ll hang up & listen

It means you don't create an atmosphere where people feel comfortable enough to plot a kidnapping and execution of a governor for trying to keep them safe
it means you don't create an atmosphere where people feel comfortable threatening the lives of election workers because their guy didn't win
it means you don't create a narrative that a highly infectious disease is a hoax while you ignore the people that die from it because you care more about your re-lection than their lives
it means you don't LIE your ass off to make people believe absurdities about people that don't worship him
It means you encourage good acts and inspire people instead of insulting, demonizing and encouraging violence towards people who didn't vote for you
It means setting a good example so our kids don't grow up and act like Trump

I could go on but you wouldn't understand unless I insulted and threatened to shoot someone you don't like. Kumba-fvcking ya

It means you don't create an atmosphere where people feel comfortable enough to plot a kidnapping and execution of a governor for trying to keep them safe
it means you don't create an atmosphere where people feel comfortable threatening the lives of election workers because their guy didn't win
it means you don't create a narrative that a highly infectious disease is a hoax while you ignore the people that die from it because you care more about your re-lection than their lives
it means you don't LIE your ass off to make people believe absurdities about people that don't worship him
It means you encourage good acts and inspire people instead of insulting, demonizing and encouraging violence towards people who didn't vote for you

I could go on but you wouldn't understand unless I insulted and threatened to shoot someone you don't like. Kumba-fvcking ya
From my view it looked like Obama created an atmosphere to demonize police & reignite racial tensions. I thought the Dems where the ones that encouraged violence against the people that don’t vote for them. Obviously we both have our views but at the end of the day it falls on the individual what’s in their hearts & minds.

From my view it looked like Obama created an atmosphere to demonize police & reignite racial tensions. I thought the Dems where the ones that encouraged violence against the people that don’t vote for them. Obviously we both have our views but at the end of the day it falls on the individual what’s in their hearts & minds.
That's laughable that you would equate Obama with Trump.. Obama didnt try to divide us, but you decided to oppose him and create a narrative regarding him that was opposite of the man he is. But if you really believe that, you should be horrified by what Trump does....unless you don't have a conscience.

I'm not going to get through to you but please enjoy NOT WINNING!

Lol. This is something I just don’t understand about you trump cult members. You think that the opposing party trying to obstruct or prosecute the elected president is somehow a new phenomenon. It’s happened to every modern president. It’s nothing new. The republicans are already doing it to Biden. Trump was a horrible president. He was clearly in it for himself above all else. Anyone who can’t see that is.... well no need to call you name.

Holy shít, the detachment from reality is surreal

I should be surprised, but at this point, i’m not

• Haha
Reactions: Elul77
That's laughable that you would equate Obama with Trump.. Obama didnt try to divide us, but you decided to oppose him and create a narrative regarding him that was opposite of the man he is. But if you really believe that, you should be horrified by what Trump does....unless you don't have a conscience.

I'm not going to get through to you but please enjoy NOT WINNING!
You say Obama didn’t try to divide us but in our view he was most divisive President ever. It’s the same 💩 on both sides. Like I said already , if the roles where reversed yall would have 20 threads going on here about election fraud. I mean to me it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. I don’t usually pay attention to politics this much. When it’s over if the Dems win I’ll probably try to not even look as much as possible.

I am pretty convinced that Sidney Powell, Trump’s former attorney who filed a case in Wisconsin purposely screwed up the filing (it was thrown out by the judge) because she knew there was no evidence of fraud. This way she can scream that the judge ruled on a technicality and she doesn’t have to admit there was no evidence.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Tell me what's not true Butthole.

I didn’t say there wasn’t any truth there. It’s just the lack of self awareness, selective outrage, hypocrisy, and the inability to look at things from a different perspective

You actually did a great job of encompassing the current state of the American left. Good job

just to see if we can red pill these conspiracy theorists with a more plausible narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT