ADVERTISEMENT

Even He knows

yea fauci seems to be a little narrow minded in his view of reality
He’s focused on a single goal. That goal isn’t in the best interest of the American people or the world for that matter.
And how do people not question everything about Bill Gates? More money than he could ever spend at Microsoft and decides to leave to lead the worldwide vaccine agenda. I guess once you have so much money that it no longer matters you need a level of power to fill that void.

We all knew this was coming right? Fauci dared to disagree with the Dear Leader in public. He MUST be destroyed. ANYONE who disagrees with him. It ramped up slowly, but it's here.

Farrakhan? Really??

A couple of things...

1. Source = Daily Caller.
----------------------------------
RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
-----------------------------------

2. Farrakhan is ONE batshit crazy dude. Here are some quotes from him over the years:

So, in anticipation of Farrakhan’s visit to Alabama, here are his top 10 craziest quotes:
10. “You are not now, nor have you ever been a citizen of America. You are a slave to white America.”

9. “America is in trouble, and I say God is about to wipe this nation from the face of the Earth. I’m not crazy, I’m not drunk, how long do you think a nation can do evil and not face the wrath of god?”

8. “Qadaffi’s a revolutionary, he’s my friend, he’s my brother. And I would never deny him because you don’t like him… I love him.”

7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the earth.”

6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”

5. White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.

4. On on the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

3. On Hezbollah: “They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”

2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”

We all knew this was coming right? Fauci dared to disagree with the Dear Leader in public. He MUST be destroyed. ANYONE who disagrees with him. It ramped up slowly, but it's here.

Farrakhan? Really??

A couple of things...

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.

2. Farrakhan is ONE batshit crazy dude. Here are some quotes from him over the years:

So, in anticipation of Farrakhan’s visit to Alabama, here are his top 10 craziest quotes:
10. “You are not now, nor have you ever been a citizen of America. You are a slave to white America.”

9. “America is in trouble, and I say God is about to wipe this nation from the face of the Earth. I’m not crazy, I’m not drunk, how long do you think a nation can do evil and not face the wrath of god?”

8. “Qadaffi’s a revolutionary, he’s my friend, he’s my brother. And I would never deny him because you don’t like him… I love him.”

6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”

4. On on the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”

Its like old faithful for you to come up with your rating of untrustworthy media sources in most discussions. Just because a media source isnt grade A certified by the msm, doesnt automatically discount the information. A lot of these supposed media fact checkers are part of the liberal msm thought police put there to keep everyone in line with the narrative and this is just my opinion and not certified by another fact checking source...LOL.

Its like old faithful for you to come up with your rating of untrustworthy media sources in most discussions. Just because a media source isnt grade A certified by the msm, doesnt automatically discount the information. A lot of these supposed media fact checkers are part of the liberal msm thought police put there to keep everyone in line with the narrative and this is just my opinion and not certified by another fact checking source...LOL.

he doesnt trust cnn or msnbc either

hell really we cant trust any news outlet

fox does try to stay closer to reality

remember the first day fox came on the air.

AND bingo... Here's an article from statsnews pointing out the flaws of the study above. THAT'S why you check your freaking sources. Of course you think your Lord and Savior, Trump does no wrong, so you'd site Micky Mouse if he said something pro Trump. And your opinion, just like mine, is worth CRAP when talking about this subject. THAT'S also why you check your sources.

Now,
he doesnt trust cnn or msnbc either

hell really we cant trust any news outlet

fox does try to stay closer to reality

remember the first day fox came on the air.

Thank you sir! You damn right I don't trust CNN or MSNBC OR FoxNews (to be fair, both CNN and Fox are very accurate with their information WHEN it's the news part of their network you are looking at. Both do make mistakes, but it's actually pretty rare. BUT after 6 pm, it's just a series of political hacks on both networks). And you CAN NOT trust what they say.

As I've said, both these studies, the VA one AND the Henry Ford one, are interesting. These types of studies have value b/c they can help form the questions to be answered in randomized double blind studies that REALLY mean something. Maybe Trump's right. Maybe Trump is wrong. The point being that you don't base medical information on hunches. You base it on science. And the science is clearly NOT THERE for this. THAT'S why the FDA says don't do this.

Last edited:
AND bingo... Here's an article from statsnews pointing out the flaws of the study above. THAT'S why you check your freaking sources. Of course you think your Lord and Savior, Trump does no wrong, so you'd site Micky Mouse if he said something pro Trump.

Now,

Thank you sir! You damn right I don't trust CNN or MSNBC OR FoxNews (to be fair, both CNN and Fox are very accurate with their information WHEN it's the news part of their network you are looking at. Both do make mistakes, but it's actually pretty rare. BUT after 6 pm, it's just a series of political hacks on both networks). And you CAN NOT trust what they say.

i used to respect cnn but lately have you not noticed that they too run stories with un named sources

all news outlets should state exactly who their source is before we believe it anymore

example=

"VP JOE BIDEN RECOMMENDS USE OF LOGAN ACT ON INCOMING ADMINISTRATION-"

Farrakhan? Really??

A couple of things...

RIGHT BIAS

I LOVE ME SOME FARRAKHAN! HE IS A STRANGE CAT.

WHATEVER DRUG HE IS ON WORKS WELL FOR HIM

ANYONE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES ALL THE TIME IS DRUGGED ALL UP

i used to respect cnn but lately have you not noticed that they too run stories with un named sources

all news outlets should state exactly who their source is before we believe it anymore

example=

No. Unnamed sources are an important part of journalism (see Watergate). BUT they are unnamed and have to be stated as such OR verified. For example, I COULD site an unnamed source as (close to the Administration) for some attack on Trump. In that case you would be well served by questioning that source. As above, it doesn't mean the source is correct or wrong, it means the source is questionable.

example=

CNN has been lying to the public for a Long Time! Ted Turner owns CNN & he is a 33 Degree Mason & Hates America

ADVERTISEMENT