ADVERTISEMENT

Ever wonder where the Deep State came from?

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I think its even more complicated than whats stated but good article nonetheless.

By Monica Showalter

Name an assassination, and it nearly always has horrible, far-reaching, consequences.
Gavrilo Princip's assassination of Austrian archduke Franz Ferdinand triggered World War I. Charlotte Corday's assassination of Jean-Paul Marat intensified the French Revolution's Reign of Terror. Fanny Kaplan's attempted assassination of V.I. Lenin in 1918 left him enfeebled for years, giving an opening to Stalin.
In the U.S., another such disaster with far-ranging consequences, according to Paul F. Petrick, writing for Issues & Insights this morning, was the 1881 assassination of President James Garfield, by Charles J. Guiteau, a disgruntled campaign worker.
Guiteau's evil act ushered in the dawn of the Deep State.
Petrick writes:
Reformers led by Sen. George H. Pendleton, D-Ohio, sought to prevent future Guiteaus by eliminating Guiteau's motive for the killing, namely the "spoils system" whereby every presidential administration saturated the federal bureaucracy with party loyalists, a presidential prerogative that critics condemned as antithetical to good government.
Disgust with the spoils system reached a critical mass in the wake of Garfield's murder, prompting Congress to pass the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act. ...
While the new law introduced hiring via competitive examination and prohibited politically-motivated demotions and dismissals, it originally only applied to 10% of what was then a federal workforce of 130,000.
Nevertheless, Congress had planted the seed of civil service reform and like every seed, it contained the potential for growth. Specifically, that potential lay in a provision of the Pendleton Act that permitted the president to increase the number of federal employees subject to civil service protection.
Naturally, subsequent presidents sought to protect more and more of their appointees from being summarily replaced by their successors and now over 90% of the federal workforce, which has ballooned to 2.9 million employees, enjoys civil service protection.
From that, the Deep State emerged from the depths:
The Pendleton Act was conceived by reformers who disliked politics because they distrusted democracy. They designed structures that diluted the people's power and produced a federal bureaucracy insulated from presidential authority. This entrenched and unaccountable army of federal bureaucrats is what is colloquially known as the "Deep State."
The op-ed goes on to note that there are passages within the laws that can enable a president to reduce the Deep State just as they can enable a president to entrench it further. Joe Biden, of course, is in that latter category, while President Trump is in the former, not only making large categories of these hacks fireable during his presidency, but now vowing to make these nasty Deep State hacks fireable again as part of his 2024 campaign pitch.
It's shocking to think that the Deep State came as a consequence of a terrible 1881 assassination. And scarier still, a look at the assassins who did get away with murder in the U.S. of its presidents are such a familiar bunch — John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated President Lincoln in 1865, was a disgruntled Democrat who hated Republicans and sympathized with the Confederacy. Garfield's 1881 assassin was a campaign worker who expected to be handed a government job. William McKinley's assassin in 1901 was a crazed Antifa-like anarchist. John F. Kennedy's assassin in 1963 was a Soviet sympathizer with some kind of relationship with the CIA. These types remain all around us.
Garfield's assassination seemed particularly traumatic. As a little kid, I remember reading about Garfield's desperate attempt to recover following the attack, taking in sea air and other useless remedies of the pre–modern medicine era. A look at the number of the Old West counties being settled at the time, bearing the name "Garfield," attests to popular moves to memorialize him.
The reform, though, has proven worse than the crime it attempted to stomp out, and President Trump is right in being on top of this matter and in wanting to get rid of it. Once again, Trump is right and ready to strike at the head of the snake.
Petrick's essay is simply terrific history, enlightening and concise, with an important call to action. Read the whole thing here.

I think it’s just the natural progression of things, and it happens everywhere, though I definitely think the corruption is much worse here than most places due to the power and size of our country

But there’s no doubt there’s a shadow govt calling the shots. It’s hilarious that there are people who think what they see on the surface is all there is

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Of course FoxNew's own lawyers said that no reasonable person would believe Tucker Carlsen when defending him from slandering people. So there's that.
Exactly. If Carlson's mouth is moving, he's probably lying. At the minimum he will have taken something out of context or selectively edited what ever he's citing. He's all about driving viewership by being controversial, and appealing to certain people so he can get richer. He doesn't even believe most of what he says.

So let me get this straight... Kennedy was shot in 1963... That's 60 years ago. Crosby was in his 20s then and apparently knew who killed him the whole time. So now Crosby is in his 80s and dies and Stone wonders he was killed for knowing who killed Kennedy 60 years ago. This seems consistent with Stone.

Just a quick question ... don't the Q/MAGA folks think Kennedy is still alive?(although he'd be well over 100 by now). Asking for a friend.

So let me get this straight... Kennedy was shot in 1963... That's 60 years ago. Crosby was in his 20s then and apparently knew who killed him the whole time. So now Crosby is in his 80s and dies and Stone wonders he was killed for knowing who killed Kennedy 60 years ago. This seems consistent with Stone.

Just a quick question ... don't the Q/MAGA folks think Kennedy is still alive?(although he'd be well over 100 by now). Asking for a friend.
Of course - they knew he was gonna spill the T when he turned 82. You really can't take that chance, so they talked him into taking a vaccine booster and just like that, he suddenly died.

Not sure if MAGAs believe JFK is dead but they are certain his son is being reborn to be Trump's VP. It will happen in Dallas, so I hear.

It’s all bullshit until confirmed by @areeves
I can assure you, it’s not B.S. … here’s what’s around the corner… food shortages caused by China & Committee of 300 Member buying up our farmland. No farms, No food!

The Ebola Virus… Hospitals in Tampa are giving mandatory Ebola training to their nurses. How do they know there’s going to be an Ebola Virus outbreak? Because the NWO will be releasing it.

Hyper-Inflation…. When China invades Taiwan & they will, the cost of everything will sky rocket. Taiwan supplies 66 % of microchips to the world. Yes, this has been planned & orchestrated for a long time. This will drive the Rider on the Black Horse to its pinnacle, which is The Third Horseman of The Apocalypse in Revelation 6.

I can assure you, it’s not B.S. … here’s what’s around the corner… food shortages caused by China & Committee of 300 Member buying up our farmland. No farms, No food!

The Ebola Virus… Hospitals in Tampa are giving mandatory Ebola training to their nurses. How do they know there’s going to be an Ebola Virus outbreak? Because the NWO will be releasing it.

Hyper-Inflation…. When China invades Taiwan & they will, the cost of everything will sky rocket. Taiwan supplies 66 % of microchips to the world. Yes, this has been planned & orchestrated for a long time. This will drive the Rider on the Black Horse to its pinnacle, which is The Third Horseman of The Apocalypse in Revelation 6.
Am I currently in the bondage you’ve been promising?

sounds about right....government solutions to problems caused by government is always more government. that way they ensure the problem never actually gets addressed but extends into perpetuity. how else are they gonna justify confiscating more of your money to redistribute amongst themselves and friends?

My mother-in-law went down to Miami the other day with some friends. She's been doing that off and on for a number of years and they always stay at the same spot on the beach. I asked her if the hotel was flooded yet as I know a Dude that says with authority that Florida will be underwater by 2026. She said that she didn't notice any sea level rise so far, but asked me to get exactly where the new coastline will be so she can buy some of that land up.

Reactions: yoshi121374

So the Eboli virus is going to be released by the NWO to do damage to the country BUT the NWO is ALSO training nurses in Tampa to fight the virus? Doesn't that seem to be counter productive? AND if Tampa is going to be underwater by 2026, wouldn't that be a really bad place to release the virus (or train people to fight the virus)... Again, I'm asking for a friend.

So the Eboli virus is going to be released by the NWO to do damage to the country BUT the NWO is ALSO training nurses in Tampa to fight the virus? Doesn't that seem to be counter productive? AND if Tampa is going to be underwater by 2026, wouldn't that be a really bad place to release the virus (or train people to fight the virus)... Again, I'm asking for a friend.
I’m just reporting the facts! It’s only 2023, plenty of time to release the Virus

My mother-in-law went down to Miami the other day with some friends. She's been doing that off and on for a number of years and they always stay at the same spot on the beach. I asked her if the hotel was flooded yet as I know a Dude that says with authority that Florida will be underwater by 2026. She said that she didn't notice any sea level rise so far, but asked me to get exactly where the new coastline will be so she can buy some of that land up.
Look @ the US Navy maps for 2020-2025 & determine that for yourself

Look @ the US Navy maps for 2020-2025 & determine that for yourself
No thanks... You've stated that the state of Fl will be underwater by 2026... I was just posting that I know someone that just got back from Fl (2023) where she stayed in the same beachfront place she's been staying at for the last 15 or so years and the ocean level is about the same according to her. Of course this is my mother in law... She could be NWO. You know that all those farm wife, conservative Baptist, school teacher types from SC are. Just saying that the ocean has some serious changing to do in < 3 years now.

Still waiting on those FEMA camps with Guillotines to show up too... Biden had best get himself in gear if that's going to happen. You heard anything new on that front? I've been monitoring Guillotine sales world wide and they seem flat. Also have to say that I really haven't been pressured to worship the Beast or put 666 on me anywhere either... that must be happening in another part of the country. Any of you bible belters starting to worship the Devil yet?

No thanks... You've stated that the state of Fl will be underwater by 2026... I was just posting that I know someone that just got back from Fl (2023) where she stayed in the same beachfront place she's been staying at for the last 15 or so years and the ocean level is about the same according to her. Of course this is my mother in law... She could be NWO. You know that all those farm wife, conservative Baptist, school teacher types from SC are. Just saying that the ocean has some serious changing to do in < 3 years now.

Still waiting on those FEMA camps with Guillotines to show up too... Biden had best get himself in gear if that's going to happen. You heard anything new on that front? I've been monitoring Guillotine sales world wide and they seem flat. Also have to say that I really haven't been pressured to worship the Beast or put 666 on me anywhere either... that must be happening in another part of the country. Any of you bible belters starting to worship the Devil yet?
LOLOL

The US Navy maps spells it out & it consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21… “The waves & the seas roaring.” By the way, during the end of the Tribulation, Revelation 16 tells us, the sun will get so hot, men will be scorched to death. That’s roughly 10 years away.

As far as the Guillotines go & the Mark of the Beast & Worship of the Beast/Antichrist, Revelation 20:4 says this,

4“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”​

Every knee will bow & Every tongue will confess, “JESUS is Lord.”
The question is, when does one’s knee bow, while we can still be forgiven or after it’s too late. Regardless, Every knee Will bow & Every tongue will confess, “JESUS Is Lord!”

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
The US Navy maps spells it out & it consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21… “The waves & the seas roaring.” By the way, during the end of the Tribulation, Revelation 16 tells us, the sun will get so hot, men will be scorched to death. That’s roughly 10 years away.

As far as the Guillotines go & the Mark of the Beast & Worship of the Beast/Antichrist, Revelation 20:4 says this,

4“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”​

The question is, when does one’s knee bow, while we can still be forgiven or after it’s too late. Regardless, Every knee Will bow & Every tongue will confess, “JESUS Is Lord!”
Roughly 10 years away? How are you coming up with these arbitrary numbers?

Best hurry up... the sea level looks pretty stable in Florida. You got less than 3 years man. Not sure how you get FEMA concentration camps and guillotines out of that verse, but OK.

And the sun is going to scorch the earth in 10 years? Where are you getting timeline from?

By the way... You sound batshit crazy... Just letting you know.

Best hurry up... the sea level looks pretty stable in Florida. You got less than 3 years man. Not sure how you get FEMA concentration camps and guillotines out of that verse, but OK.

And the sun is going to scorch the earth in 10 years? Where are you getting timeline from?

I've tried. It's just not worth it. He is completely convinced. Don't ask for proof, it's typical conspiracy shit that has been stated since the beginning of time.

He is literally using a dream from over 2000 years ago to predict current day events.

Of course FoxNew's own lawyers said that no reasonable person would believe Tucker Carlsen when defending him from slandering people. So there's that.
I love the catch-22 it puts them in. Believe Tucker and you're an unreasonable human being. Don't believe Tucker and you're also inherently disbelieving everything Trump has been saying since the election.

Neither option is appealing for a QUEER*.

*QUEER is my new name for maga folk, fyi.

Threeeeeeeeee years is a loooooooooong time!

Revelation 13…. Whoever lives by the sword Must die by the sword & whoever would lead into Captivity, into captivity he must go. This is saying those who resist going to FEMA Camps will be led to FEMA Camps & those who resist by weapons must be killed by weapons.

Because we’re in the 6th Day of Bible Prophecy. The 7th day starts after JESUS’s return in Revelation 19 when he destroys the NWO armies gathered @ Megeddo, which is Armageddon. From the time of Adam to the time of JESUS’s return is 6000 years. The 7th day is

when the ice caps melt & they will due to Chemtrails, the melted ice/water has to go somewhere. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21 in regards to the Tribulation, “The Seas & Waves Roaring.” The US Navy Maps 2020-2025 back this up.

Revelation 13 talks about the Beast System & the Beast/Antichrist. It also
speaks of The Lamb with the 2 Horns, which represents the United States & the False Prophet.

It also speaks of The Mark Of The Beast & Worship of the Beast/Antichrist. Those who refuse to have the RFID Chip implanted in their hand or forehead will NOT be able to buy or sell. Those who refuse to worship the Beast/Antichrist will be Beheaded. Revelation 13 also says, whoever would lead into captivity, into captivity he will go & whoever lives by the sword must die by the sword. There will come a time in the not too distant future when the NWO Authorities Will round about citizens to be taken to the FEMA Camps. Some citizens will attempt to hold their captors hostage. The verse in Revelation 13 is saying those who hold their captors hostage, Will also go into Captivity (FEMA Camps) because the NWO is “Exceedingly Powerful & It Devours The Whole World.” This is how Daniel describes the Fourth Beast in Daniel 7, which is the NWO. The second part of this verse states, “Whoever Lives By The Sword Must Die By The Sword.” Obviously, there will be those who use weapons to resist being taken to a FEMA Camp. Revelation 13 states, those who resist with weapons must die by a weapon. Again, this speaks to how powerful & mighty the NWO is.

That’s Correct, just last summer, it was 113 degrees in Seattle, which is off the charts unheard of. This is just one example that the climate is heating up. I could give you many more examples.

As far is my timeline. Here’s why I said, “around 10 years from now.” Many of the scientists at NASA are predicting the asteroid called Wormwood hits the earth in 2029. The Bible talks about Wormwood hitting a large body of fresh water, turning the water bitter & many dying from the bitter water. The asteroid, Wormwood is the 3rd Trumpet in Bible Prophecy. So, that would make Wormwood the 10th Judgement due to the Seven Seals that precede the Trumpets. Here’s the significance of Wormwood being the 10th Judgement & scheduled to hit earth in 2029. From Adam’s birth to JESUS’s return is roughly 6000 years, this called the 6th Week. The Seventh week or the 1000 years that follow JESUS’s return is called the Millennium. The last 3.5 years of the Tribulation is called the Great Tribulation. It’s called this because 10-11 of The final Judgements will be crammed into the final 3.5 years. Many theologians believe JESUS was 33 years old when he died on the cross & GOD raised HIM from the dead. If you add 3.5 years onto 2029, you have 2033, which is 6000 years since Adam & 2000 years since JESUS’s death & resurrection. The sun scorching men is one of the Vials in Revelation 16. This happens before JESUS’s return. There are 21 judgements in Bible Prophecy. The Beast/Antichrist came into power in 2013, he’s the Rider on the White Horse, which is the First Horseman Of The Apocalypse in Revelation 6. It takes 16 years to go through the first 10 Judgements, culminating with Wormwood in 2029. I believe the Great Tribulation starts around the 10th or 11th Judgement due to the fact that the Great Tribulation unloads it’s judgements in a span of 3.5 years. We know this due to Daniel 7 & Mathew 24, where is states after the Beast/Antichrist stands in the Holy Place (Solomon’s Rebuilt Temple) blasphemes GOD, claims to be GOD himself & puts an end to daily sacrifice. The Bible states, The Beast/Antichrist has 3.5 years to reign before JESUS returns, destroys the NWO armies & has the Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet thrown alive into the Lake Of Fire.

Revelation 13…. Whoever lives by the sword Must die by the sword & whoever would lead into Captivity, into captivity he must go. This is saying those who resist going to FEMA Camps will be led to FEMA Camps & those who resist by weapons must be killed by weapons.

Because we’re in the 6th Day of Bible Prophecy. The 7th day starts after JESUS’s return in Revelation 19 when he destroys the NWO armies gathered @ Megeddo, which is Armageddon. From the time of Adam to the time of JESUS’s return is 6000 years. The 7th day is

when the ice caps melt & they will due to Chemtrails, the melted ice/water has to go somewhere. This is consistent with what JESUS said in Luke 21 in regards to the Tribulation, “The Seas & Waves Roaring.” The US Navy Maps 2020-2025 back this up.

speaks of The Lamb with the 2 Horns, which represents the United States & the False Prophet.

It also speaks of The Mark Of The Beast & Worship of the Beast/Antichrist. Those who refuse to have the RFID Chip implanted in their hand or forehead will NOT be able to buy or sell. Those who refuse to worship the Beast/Antichrist will be Beheaded. Revelation 13 also says, whoever would lead into captivity, into captivity he will go & whoever lives by the sword must die by the sword. There will come a time in the not too distant future when the NWO Authorities Will round about citizens to be taken to the FEMA Camps. Some citizens will attempt to hold their captors hostage. The verse in Revelation 13 is saying those who hold their captors hostage, Will also go into Captivity (FEMA Camps) because the NWO is “Exceedingly Powerful & It Devours The Whole World.” This is how Daniel describes the Fourth Beast in Daniel 7, which is the NWO. The second part of this verse states, “Whoever Lives By The Sword Must Die By The Sword.” Obviously, there will be those who use weapons to resist being taken to a FEMA Camp. Revelation 13 states, those who resist with weapons must die by a weapon. Again, this speaks to how powerful & mighty the NWO is.

That’s Correct, just last summer, it was 113 degrees in Seattle, which is off the charts unheard of. This is just one example that the climate is heating up. I could give you many more examples.

As far is my timeline. Here’s why I said, “around 10 years from now.” Many of the scientists at NASA are predicting the asteroid called Wormwood hits the earth in 2029. The Bible talks about Wormwood hitting a large body of fresh water, turning the water bitter & many dying from the bitter water. The asteroid, Wormwood is the 3rd Trumpet in Bible Prophecy. So, that would make Wormwood the 10th Judgement due to the Seven Seals that precede the Trumpets. Here’s the significance of Wormwood being the 10th Judgement & scheduled to hit earth in 2029. From Adam’s birth to JESUS’s return is roughly 6000 years, this called the 6th Week. The Seventh week or the 1000 years that follow JESUS’s return is called the Millennium. The last 3.5 years of the Tribulation is called the Great Tribulation. It’s called this because 10-11 of The final Judgements will be crammed into the final 3.5 years. Many theologians believe JESUS was 33 years old when he died on the cross & GOD raised HIM from the dead. If you add 3.5 years onto 2029, you have 2033, which is 6000 years since Adam & 2000 years since JESUS’s death & resurrection. The sun scorching men is one of the Vials in Revelation 16. This happens before JESUS’s return. There are 21 judgements in Bible Prophecy. The Beast/Antichrist came into power in 2013, he’s the Rider on the White Horse, which is the First Horseman Of The Apocalypse in Revelation 6. It takes 16 years to go through the first 10 Judgements, culminating with Wormwood in 2029. I believe the Great Tribulation starts around the 10th or 11th Judgement due to the fact that the Great Tribulation unloads it’s judgements in a span of 3.5 years. We know this due to Daniel 7 & Mathew 24, where is states after the Beast/Antichrist stands in the Holy Place (Solomon’s Rebuilt Temple) blasphemes GOD, claims to be GOD himself & puts an end to daily sacrifice. The Bible states, The Beast/Antichrist has 3.5 years to reign before JESUS returns, destroys the NWO armies & has the Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet thrown alive into the Lake Of Fire.
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, you are my favorite poster on Tiger illustrated by a country mile...as the crow flies.

Last edited:

That's a lot of crazy to unpack... BUT here's what NASA says about that asteroid:

So tell us more about "many NASA scientists" predicting it.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, you are my favorite poster on Tiger illustrated by a country mile...as the crow flies.
If you’re sincere, Thank You! If you’re being sarcastic, I still love ya like a brother 😀

LMAO... Didn't you just say that many Nasa Scientists were saying this... show us a link to where they are saying it.
What I’m saying is, they said it but if they’re saying they didn’t, they retracted their statement. It really doesn’t matter whether they did or didn’t, the Bible says that Wormwood does hit the earth, so it will happen, regardless.

What I’m saying is, they said it but if they’re saying they didn’t, they retracted their statement. It really doesn’t matter whether they did or didn’t, the Bible says that Wormwood does hit the earth, so it will happen, regardless.
Can you show us where they said it at all and then retracted it? Because you said that many NASA scientist are saying... How do you know that? Are you meeting these guys at a bar or something after work? What are your sources to know what Nasa scientists are saying? Because you are making some damn questionable statements w/o a BIT of proof.

So, WHEN Florida isn't underwater in 2026 are you going to reconsider, or do facts not matter? Because the way you are talking now, we could meet on a Miami beach in summer of 2026 and be standing there on the said and you'd say that the Bible told you Fl would be underwater, so we must be underwater.

It's been a couple of years now since you starting ranting about the FEMA camps and cutting people's heads off and forcing devil worshiping, and I'm not seeing that happening. When is that starting again?

They’re lying 🤥
If they saying they didn’t say it & they’re retracting their statement, they’re lying. In Tom Horn’s book,
Can you show us where they said it at all and then retracted it? Because you said that many NASA scientist are saying... How do you know that? Are you meeting these guys at a bar or something after work? What are your sources to know what Nasa scientists are saying? Because you are making some damn questionable statements w/o a BIT of proof.

So, WHEN Florida isn't underwater in 2026 are you going to reconsider, or do facts not matter? Because the way you are talking now, we could meet on a Miami beach in summer of 2026 and be standing there on the said and you'd say that the Bible told you Fl would be underwater, so we must be underwater.

It's been a couple of years now since you starting ranting about the FEMA camps and cutting people's heads off and forcing devil worshiping, and I'm not seeing that happening. When is that starting again?

Wormwood Hits Earth! NASA Warns The Asteroid Of Revelation 8 ... - FOTET

Jul 30, 2021Wormwood Hits Earth The third Trumpet judgment in Revelation 8 speaks of Wormwood, a "star" that falls from the heavens, poisoning the waters and killing many people. Wormwood is an ancient word for a poisonous plant (Jer. 9:15; 23:15).

So some end of day's nut says NASA says this? Once again, got ANYTHING from a NASA scientist saying what you said? ANYTHING?

Here's NASA's statement: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasa-analysis-earth-is-safe-from-asteroid-apophis-for-100-plus-years

So which is more likely? NASA the agency who's actual JOB is observing asteroids and their threat to Earth is lying and full of shit... Or some minister who is saying the world is about to end is full of shit?

There's a pretty fair record of these guys telling us about the end of the world being wrong on account of the world still being here... Just sayin...

Last edited:
So some end of day's nut says NASA says this? Once again, got ANYTHING from a NASA scientist saying what you said? ANYTHING?

Here's NASA's statement: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasa-analysis-earth-is-safe-from-asteroid-apophis-for-100-plus-years

So which is more likely? NASA the agency who's actual JOB is observing asteroids and their threat to Earth is lying and full of shit... Or some minister who is saying the world is about to end is full of shit?

There's a pretty fair record of these guys telling us about the end of the world being wrong on account of the world still being here... Just sayin...
Wormwood could hit you in the head & you wouldn’t believe it. It’s in the Bible, it’s going to happen!

Wormwood could hit you in the head & you wouldn’t believe it. It’s in the Bible, it’s going to happen!
Nope... All that would have to happen for me to believe it would be for you to present some ACTUAL EVIDENCE that it was going to happen.

It's a real asteroid, in an actual orbit around the sun. I'm not capable of doing the math (and I SERIOUSLY doubt that you are either). But there are a lot of folks who are... and THEY seem to think that there's a zero percent chance.

When your "evidence" is a book that was published in the 1600s and based on much older translated works, well...

And I've read the bible cover to cover and nowhere did I see mentioned a return of Christ in 2029.

ADVERTISEMENT