ADVERTISEMENT

Every South Carolinian should be outraged over this

I know this state is run by a Republican that was essentially handpicked by Trump. I know the SC Senate (59% Republican) and House (63% Republican) both have Republican majority. Marshall Taylor, who is acting director of DHEC, is a Republican. Before Taylor, Toomey ran DHEC (until June 2020) and he was appointed by McMaster. Who else do you want?

It only takes one liberal moron at DHEC to pollute the whole department. Just like it took only one liberal moron to phag up this thread.

These cock suckers need to go down. So their figures were purposely or at least negligently reported. They need to pay,.

Reactions: SGTiger
JorRUWo.png
LMAO, a 37 year old representative with an education from Piedmont Technical College, who is serving after being elected in a special election.

LMAO, a 37 year old representative with an education from Piedmont Technical College, who is serving after being elected in a special election.

He’s a lot smarter than you. He knew the virus was a hoax all along. You should really call it a night.

You're the least intelligent engineer I have ever encountered. The rest of the country was reacting to what was going on in New York originally. Liberal media was reporting South Carolina's high numbers ACROSS THE NATION contantly. No one here thinks liberals are doing underhanded things in SC to prevent Trump from carrying South Carolina. Are you really this obtuse?
Are you actually reading what you're typing? So, the masses have said that the businesses were shut down due to fake percent positive results by SCDHEC. McMaster shut the businesses down LONG before anyone was talking about SC's high infection numbers. We were at 1083 cases the day he shut it down. Where in the world did the Trump carrying SC crap come from? And you don't know me, so assuming I'm the least intelligent engineer you know would very likely make an ass out of you...not that that would require much effort.

Well then, provide your thorough academic background, and I’ll fill you in on the fact you fell for the largest political hoax of all time.
You still holding onto that "hoax" narrative. Anyone that believes this was a hoax truly needs help.

He’s a lot smarter than you. He knew the virus was a hoax all along. You should really call it a night.
You're probably right: his A.S. degree in 2009 from Piedmont Tech carries a lot of weight in the academic world. I'll take my B.S. degree from Clemson University in 1991 and my P.E. registration over his WEALTH of knowledge every day and twice on Sunday. But, hey, I'm sure hanging around someone half your age probably makes you feel more like that teenager you're trying unsuccessfully to look like.

Reactions: MJS CU 01
You're probably right: his A.S. degree in 2009 from Piedmont Tech carries a lot of weight in the academic world. I'll take my B.S. degree from Clemson University in 1991 and my P.E. registration over his WEALTH of knowledge every day and twice on Sunday. But, hey, I'm sure hanging around someone half your age probably makes you feel more like that teenager you're trying unsuccessfully to look like.

You are without a doubt the biggest piece of shit on this board. You’re a pathetic loser.

Are you actually reading what you're typing? So, the masses have said that the businesses were shut down due to fake percent positive results by SCDHEC. McMaster shut the businesses down LONG before anyone was talking about SC's high infection numbers. We were at 1083 cases the day he shut it down. Where in the world did the Trump carrying SC crap come from? And you don't know me, so assuming I'm the least intelligent engineer you know would very likely make an ass out of you...not that that would require much effort.

Dumbass, do I need to actually quote your comments about Trump carrying SC so you'll know where that came from? I don't know you, but Intelligent engineers don't post stupid shit all the time like you do. However stupid people rarely know they're stupid so listen to what everyone is telling you. You're the least intelligent engineer any of us has ever encountered.

Fact is, you're the least intelligent of all the liberal posters on this board!

So, the LabCorp/DHEC lab accounts for more than half the tests and is at 10.5% positive. Let's they account for 55% of the total tests. Simple math:
0.55 x 0.105 + 0.45x = 0.156. The other 45% of the testing agencies are reporting 21.8% positive rates. While not reporting the negative test results is obviously wrong, it's wasn't going to make the % positive go to some low number like 5% as so many seem to be suggesting. I'd be willing to bet it should be closer to 12% or so. That's still much higher than they want. And it doesn't change the number of positive tests that have been reported. The College of Charleston is about to blow up, and the on-campus kids aren't even back yet. My daughter had a roommate test positive, some other teammates' roommate test positive, and more than half the volleyball and baseball teams have tested positive after back to school parties.
Anyone sending their kid back to college, or any school for that matter, should be ok with them getting covid. If not, they are either low IQ or have no common sense. Particularly for colleges where there is zero supervision and many of the kids have spent the last six months locked in the basement by their parents. If people don't expect cases for under 22 yr olds to go through the roof, i don't know what to tell you. Luckily, they are more likely to be severely injured or die from multiple other causes.

Dumbass, do I need to actually quote your comments about Trump carrying SC so you'll know where that came from? I don't know you, but Intelligent engineers don't post stupid shit all the time like you do. However stupid people rarely know they're stupid so listen to what everyone is telling you. You're the least intelligent engineer any of us has ever encountered.
My comment on Trump was that as a Republican he won the state by over 15%. That was to prove a point about this being a VERY Republican state. Not to create an opportunity for you to have another conspiracy theory.

You are without a doubt the biggest piece of shit on this board. You’re pathetic.

The guy disagrees with your political views. The behavior of you and a couple of other posters in this thread are part and parcel of the problem in this country on both sides of the political spectrum. You’re unable to have a conversation without devolving it into ad hominem attacks and wild, emotional outbursts. People here using misspelled pejoratives to get past the language algorithm, internet edge-lord style. Everybody take a deep breath. I’m going to get on Amazon and try to find a good self-help book like SGtiger suggested. Perhaps that would be a better use of all of our time on a Saturday night.

Simple English... listen closely:

Real flu like virus. Massive calculated political hoax.
Listen closely: Any person that thinks 850,000 deaths worldwide (with China only reporting 4600 deaths) in well under a year is a hoax is an I D I O T.

Fact is, you're the least intelligent of all the liberal posters on this board!

Look... an incredibly intelligent man will turn stupid over a beautiful woman.

@CU91ENGR simply did so over politics. I still have hope for him.

Reactions: SGTiger
The guy disagrees with your political views. The behavior of you and a couple of other posters in this thread are part and parcel of the problem in this country on both sides of the political spectrum. You’re unable to have a conversation without devolving it into ad hominem attacks and wild, emotional outbursts. People here using misspelled pejoratives to get past the language algorithm, internet edge-lord style. Everybody take a deep breath. I’m going to get on Amazon and try to find a good self-help book like SGtiger suggested. Perhaps that would be a better use of all of our time on a Saturday night.

In case you missed it, the last several months libs have been insufferable in regards to Covid 19. Truth be told, we could roast them until Jan 1st 2021, and we’d still not be even.

If you dish it, you damn sure better be ready to take it.

My comment on Trump was that as a Republican he won the state by over 15%. That was to prove a point about this being a VERY Republican state. Not to create an opportunity for you to have another conspiracy theory.

None of your points make sense. You're trying to convince posters that SC is a very republican state. We all know this. Where you come across as stupid and obtuse is that the fact this is a very republican state has absolutely nothing to do with whether a liberal moron at dhec is trying to make the virus look worse than it is. Nothing you're posting makes any sense to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

The difference between you and your fellow liberal activists on this board is that when they don't have an intelligent rebuttal, they just move on to another thread. You double down on stupid. And that is precisely why they are not in this thread helping you right now.

Listen closely: Any person that thinks 850,000 deaths worldwide (with China only reporting 4600 deaths) in well under a year is a hoax is an I D I O T.

Go study annual worldwide deaths by disease/sickness... please. It’ll fit right in line with the rest.

None of your points make sense. You're trying to convince posters that SC is a very republican state. We all know this. Where you come across as stupid and obtuse is that the fact this is a very republican state has absolutely nothing to do whether a liberal moron is trying to make the virus look worse than it is. Nothing you're posting makes any sense to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

The difference between you and your fellow liberal activists on this board is that when they don't have an intelligent rebuttal, they just move on to another thread. You double down on stupid.
Ok, let me simplify what my points were for the slow kid: The state of SC is a Republican state. The Republican leaders were the ones that shut the state down. That is a fact! Now, you and many other schizophrenic posters have all these Liberal conspiracy theories. But the fact is, the people responsible for shutting down this state were in fact the very party that so many of you support. It's that simple.

Go study annual worldwide deaths by disease/sickness... please. It’ll fit right in line with the rest.
I'd rather just compare Covid-19 to the flu, which get's its death totals and number of infections from ESTIMATES. I'm sure they have pinpoint accuracy. Nothing like the flu numbers thrown out with a range of about 60% either way.

In case you missed it, the last several months libs have been insufferable in regards to Covid 19. Truth be told, we could roast them until Jan 1st 2021, and we’d still not be even.

If you dish it, you damn sure better be ready to take it.

I believe that, regardless of political belief, calling another human on this board a pathetic piece of excrement and/or a homophobic slur should be prohibited. I think every Tiger fan should be better than that.

EDIT: And to be fair, he went after her personally too, which was no better.

I'd rather just compare Covid-19 to the flu, which get's its death totals and number of infections from ESTIMATES. I'm sure they have pinpoint accuracy. Nothing like the flu numbers thrown out with a range of about 60% either way.

Has Tamiflu been flying off the shelves in 2020?

I believe that, regardless of political belief, calling another human on this board a pathetic piece of excrement and/or a homophobic slur should be prohibited. I think every Tiger fan should be better than that.
It's hard to say anything about the slurs since they get it honest from their president.

Your post is ridiculous! He makes it personal. Did you read his insult on my personal appearance???? It’s not about him disagreeing with me politically. It’s about how small minded, ignorant and immature the big bad engineer acts. He makes it personal! He’s disgusting. And he’s a bully.

Ok, let me simplify what my points were for the slow kid: The state of SC is a Republican state. The Republican leaders were the ones that shut the state down. That is a fact! Now, you and many other schizophrenic posters have all these Liberal conspiracy theories. But the fact is, the people responsible for shutting down this state were in fact the very party that so many of you support. It's that simple.

Dumbass. As I've said over and over, those making decisions to shut things down did so, in large part, based on DHEC data. Why does everything go over your head? Why are you not asking yourself why you're fighting the battle alone? Its because your fellow liberals are smarter than you.

Reactions: CUfan1971
Your post is ridiculous! He makes it personal. Did you read his insult on my personal appearance???? It’s not about him disagreeing with me politically. It’s about how small minded, ignorant and immature the big bad engineer acts. He makes it personal! He’s disgusting. And he’s a bully.
Are you crying?

Dumbass. As I've said over and over, those making decisions to shut things down did so, in large part, based on DHEC data. Why does everything go over your head? Why are you not asking yourself why you're fighting the battle alone? Its because your fellow liberals are smarter than you.
And I have asked you several times to find me a quote from McMaster saying that % positive was why he shut everything down. And you can't because it's not the reason. Again, we had 1083 cases in state when he shut it down. McMaster shut schools down in mid-March when there were less than 40 cases of Covid-19 in state. Maybe if you would spend time researching a little instead of trying to come up with unintelligent insults, you might not look like as big of a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT