ADVERTISEMENT

Every South Carolinian should be outraged over this

Tigerbomb

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
This goes deeper than just blaming the Democrats.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

People should literally show up at DHEC headquarters with pitch forks and ropes.

The worst part is DHEC wouldn't have changed anything if WYFF had busted them for their dishonesty.

It will be interesting to see if the % positive drops off a cliff now.

I’ve been doing my part. I have personally gotten tested 5 times a day for the last 6 weeks in an effort to push down the positive rate. I bet those weren’t reported to the commies at DHEC either.

People should literally show up at DHEC headquarters with pitch forks and ropes.

The worst part is DHEC wouldn't have changed anything if WYFF had busted them for their dishonesty.

It will be interesting to see if the % positive drops off a cliff now.
But this will disappear from our collective minds. Nobody is ever accountable.

So, the LabCorp/DHEC lab accounts for more than half the tests and is at 10.5% positive. Let's they account for 55% of the total tests. Simple math:
0.55 x 0.105 + 0.45x = 0.156. The other 45% of the testing agencies are reporting 21.8% positive rates. While not reporting the negative test results is obviously wrong, it's wasn't going to make the % positive go to some low number like 5% as so many seem to be suggesting. I'd be willing to bet it should be closer to 12% or so. That's still much higher than they want. And it doesn't change the number of positive tests that have been reported. The College of Charleston is about to blow up, and the on-campus kids aren't even back yet. My daughter had a roommate test positive, some other teammates' roommate test positive, and more than half the volleyball and baseball teams have tested positive after back to school parties.

So, the LabCorp/DHEC lab accounts for more than half the tests and is at 10.5% positive. Let's they account for 55% of the total tests. Simple math:
0.55 x 0.105 + 0.45x = 0.156. The other 45% of the testing agencies are reporting 21.2% positive rates. While not reporting the negative test results is obviously wrong, it's wasn't going to make the % positive go to some low number like 5% as so many seem to be suggesting. I'd be willing to bet it should be closer to 12% or so. That's still much higher than they want. And it doesn't change the number of positive tests that have been reported. The College of Charleston is about to blow up, and the on-campus kids aren't even back yet. My daughter had a roommate test positive, some other teammates' roommate test positive, and more than half the volleyball and baseball teams have tested positive after back to school parties.

Thank you for admitting it was wrong.

0.55 x 0.105 + 0.45x = 0.156. The other 45% of the testing agencies are reporting 21.8% positive rates. While not reporting the negative test results is obviously wrong, it's wasn't going to make the % positive go to some low number like 5% as so many seem to be suggesting. I'd be willing to bet it should be closer to 12% or so. That's still much higher than they want. And it doesn't change the number of positive tests that have been reported. The College of Charleston is about to blow up, and the on-campus kids aren't even back yet. My daughter had a roommate test positive, some other teammates' roommate test positive, and more than half the volleyball and baseball teams have tested positive after back to school parties.

The executive said DHEC told the lab to only submit positive results.

Another executive from a different lab echoed that directive.

The records DHEC provided WYFF News 4 Investigates list his lab as having 1,139 positive tests out of 1,161 tests performed – 98.1% positive.

He said the percent positive for tests done in South Carolina by his lab was at 9% or lower each month since May, nearly a 90% difference from the figure in the DHEC report.

--=={ NONE OF THE NUMBERS CAN BE TRUSTED }==-

Last edited:
Forget the numbers. If we have officials directing labs to only report positive results, what else are they doing?

Stay in your basement then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT