ADVERTISEMENT

Exacting revenge

DieHard4Clemson

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
I’ll be honest, I haven’t read a single article since last week when we lost. I couldn’t care less what Larry or anybody else has to say, and that’s not a dig on them. I’m just disgusted.

However, I’m on my family vacation right now with my UGA fan sister in law and her family. It’s a great time with family and we have rented a very nice place right on the beach. High tide has waves crashing under the house. For a guy who hates the salt and the sand and everything that comes with the beach, this works perfectly for me as I sit on the balcony and watch from mere feet away as the kids play in the sand and the surf.

This morning my Georgia fanatic niece, a high school track star of 15 years old, and I were having a conversation and I’m not sure exactly how we got to this point, but we concluded that we needed to race.

A 40 yard dash it was. As we prepared to go downstairs to the beach, my UGA fanatic, brother-in-law decides he wants some of the action.

I’m a bit hefty these days, and at nearly 39 I’m 9 years older than the BIL and 24 years older than the niece.

Lines were drawn in the sand as everyone gathered on the balconies above to witness the spectacle.

We walked down the beach, and my SIL was to be the green light. We all got set as she raised her arms in the air.

she dropped her arms and we took off! I’ll be honest and tell you that for the first 35 yards we were neck and neck, and neck, I guess.

But boys don’t you worry! I flipped it into high gear with about 15 feet left to go and I dusted those butt licking dawgs. Easily winning by what I’d like to think was yards, but was probably less than a foot.

Anyway, guys I just want you to know that we are all suffering during this time, but there’s no reason that you should let your suffering get in the way of exacting petty familial revenge.

Go Tigers!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.