ADVERTISEMENT

Fall sports canceled??

My buddy went fishing with Swoffie junior yesterday on Lake Norman. For a rich kid, he’s actually a cool humble dude. He said that the ACC and SEC are gonna tell the other conferences to screw off. Then he sees the Big 10 backing off and joining as not to get left out. He’s not sure about the PAC 12 and nobody really gives a dam what those fags do. In the end, the west coast schools may get buttfcked, and that’s just what they crave.

I hear ya, but seriously, if Biden wins, the media will go completely silent on covid, the same way they did with the swine flu, Ebola outbreak, and that other pandemic that was ignored while Obama was in office.

A lot of the conspiracy theorists point to that article several years back where Fauci states that the Trump administration will face a surprise outbreak as evidence that the whole thing is either a hoax, or that it was released intentionally. The truth is, there are pandemics every other year or so. What Trump is having to face that no other President ever did is the MSM abandoning their last shred of professionalism and objectivity, to do whatever they can to prove orange man bad.
The MSM did not have to do too much to prove orange man bad other than show him live at every opportunity he gave them. Corona or no corona, i think most Americans had had enough of his con-artist , carnival barker, loud mouth bullshit.

The MSM did not have to do too much to prove orange man bad other than show him live at every opportunity he gave them. Corona or no corona, i think most Americans had had enough of his con-artist , carnival barker, loud mouth bullshit.

you’ve been in every thread spouting your liberal fear mongering bullshit. We get it.

Let this be a lesson on how easily people can be controlled with fear. After the masks, it will be something to take it another step further. Other than it being an election year, how is this virus any different than the swine flu when Obama was in office?

Let this be a lesson on how easily people can be controlled with fear. After the masks, it will be something to take it another step further. Other than it being an election year, how is this virus any different than the swine flu when Obama was in office?
Biggest difference then was that we had a President with a brain and a pandemic team.

Last edited:
Difference Swine Flu 12000 dead ....... Covid19 dead ..... 162000 and counting

Last edited:
I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but if want to vote for this man you're answering my question. And if you like to see more I'll be glad to post them. By the way he's a racist without a doubt and I'm sure you know that if not get your head out of the sand. He's already made 2 racist remarks in the last several months.

I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but if want to vote for this man you're answering my question. And if you like to see more I'll be glad to post them. By the way he's a racist without a doubt and I'm sure you know that if not get your head out of the sand. He's already made 2 racist remarks in the last several months.

This was 3 days ago.

What an empty vessel.

Lol @ the dems. Sleepy joe has a long history of racism. In his 47 years as a Career politician he’s accomplished nothing. The left has to be shaking their heads that he is their candidate. The problem now is sleepy Joe can hardly form a sentence and loses his mind when asked simple questions. When he talks it sounds like his speech is slurred. It’s like he’s abusing opiates or something. Dude is not healthy.it reminds me of when Hillary was adamant she was healthy and then passes out and collapsed.

Wondered how this thread got moved to the RT but then read the second page. You people are insufferable.

I’m skeptical they’ll choose Biden over Trump. He’s just as annoying but he’s never accomplished anything, except hooking up his family. Trumps economy was stronger than any POTUS in the last 50 years, before the Covid. People won’t forget that. He’ll get going again in no time.

Lol @ the dems. Sleepy joe has a long history of racism. In his 47 years as a Career politician he’s accomplished nothing. The left has to be shaking their heads that he is their candidate. The problem now is sleepy Joe can hardly form a sentence and loses his mind when asked simple questions. When he talks it sounds like his speech is slurred. It’s like he’s abusing opiates or something. Dude is not healthy.it reminds me of when Hillary was adamant she was healthy and then passes out and collapsed.
Yea, Joe recently told people that you’re not black if you don’t vote for him. The Democrats think they own black people. If you try and leave the Democrat Plantation, then Joe will insult you. Plus he just told Hispanic folks, that they have a mind of their own, and aren’t all the same like black people.
I think Joe is channeling his inner Robert Byrd. Democrat congressman and proud Klan member.

Reactions: Essolover4
I’m skeptical they’ll choose Biden over Trump. He’s just as annoying but he’s never accomplished anything, except hooking up his family. Trumps economy was stronger than any POTUS in the last 50 years, before the Covid. People won’t forget that. He’ll get going again in no time.
Obama and Biden inherited the Great Recession. Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Trump cant fix what he has broken. He has proven first hand that he cannot lead in a crisis, whether it be economic, pandemic, or social-political. And besides that, he would whore his mother for twenty dollars.

Last edited:
Obama and Biden inherited the Great Recession. Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Trump cant fix what he has broken. He has proven first hand that he cannot lead in a crisis, whether it be economic, pandemic, or social-political. And besides that, he would whore him mother for twenty dollars.

Username definitely checks out.

FOtdzdK.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT