ADVERTISEMENT

Families Sue School District After Daughters Were Allegedly Coaxed Into ‘Secret’ Club That Hid Gender Transitions

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
The worst of fears is occurring no matter what the delusional hypnotized libs say.

REAGAN REESECONTRIBUTOR
May 04, 20239:00 AM ET
FONT SIZE:
Two Colorado families are suing their school district, alleging that staff encouraged their daughters to join a “secret” club aiming to transition students and conceal the club’s activities from parents.
America First Policy Institute (AFPI) and Illumine Legal filed a lawsuit Wednesday against Poudre School District (PSD) on behalf of Johnathan and Erin Lee and Nick and Linnaea Jurich, who allege that their sixth grade daughters were recruited by a teacher to join Wellington Middle-High School’s “Genders and Sexualities Alliance” (GSA) Art club in May 2021 where teachers encouraged students to change genders. PSD employees allegedly told the girls to keep the meetings a “secret” from their parents, including that the club has a “what happens at GSA stays at GSA policy,” the lawsuit stated. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Child Gender Clinic Trained Teachers To Help Transition Elementary School Kids)
“It’s our responsibility to protect their innocence and stop those who are abusing their taxpayer-funded position to force a radical political agenda onto our nation’s youth,” Pam Bondi, chair of AFPI’s constitutional litigation partnership, said in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation. “This lawsuit seeks to return the power to parents by reinforcing their Constitutional right to govern their child’s education and protect their future.”

The GSA club featured guest speakers, including a teacher who ran “SPLASH,” (Supporting Pride Learning and Social Happenings), a group that focuses on educating students on gender identity and sexual orientation, the lawsuit alleged. While speaking to the GSA club in May 2021, the teacher allegedly told students that “if they are not completely comfortable in their bodies, that means that they are transgender.”
Shortly after joining the GSA club, one of the girls allegedly told her parents she would be transitioning genders to a boy, the lawsuit stated. The girl had allegedly never expressed any confusion about her gender prior to joining the GSA club.

Reactions: OleFastball
Why is it so "complicated" to respect individuals' rights and choices regarding their gender identity within schools? Coercion is unquestionably wrong, but when students willingly join clubs or organizations that embrace diverse gender identities, it should be seen as a matter of personal autonomy. As a 17-year-old, I yearn for understanding, support, and open communication within schools. It would be great if schools fostered an environment where students' gender identities are acknowledged and respected. I frequently use PhdEssay for my personal and academic interests. Here I find a lot of stuff for students, inclusively about some social topics. Therefore, after reading the last free essays online, I understood that by creating inclusive policies, providing resources for education and support, and encouraging open dialogue, schools can ensure that every student feels valued and accepted for who they are. It is not hard at all to respect this thing. Such an environment would promote a sense of belonging and facilitate the growth and well-being of all students, regardless of their gender identity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT