ADVERTISEMENT

Fearless Trump

I mean if I had a nuclear bunker and the biggest baddest military ever defending me. I'd be pretty fearless.

Reactions: other1
First of all, everyone here knows how I feel about Trump.

But in this case, I agree with the article. Trump is hell on wheels to our enemies. China, N Korea, and now Iran don't even know which way is up right now. Because Trump is completely unpredictable. He might say one thing on Monday and reverse himself completely on Tuesday. I have absolutely no doubt that he will destroy Iran. I have absolutely no doubt he'll cut a deal with Iran. I have absolutely no doubt he'll leave things as they are with Iran. Which will he do? I have no idea and neither does Iran. For too long, countries that don't like us have taken advantage of the fact that we play by a set of "rules" that they themselves don't follow. Trump gives ZERO shits for rules. And that scares the shit out of our enemies.

To be fair, there's not much to be afraid of... This is Mike Tyson in his prime vs. the local YMCA champion. If it comes to a fight, it's going to be quick, ugly, and brutal. Just like all the wars we've fought in the middle east. Then there's the aftermath... we destroy Iran and then what? We simply prep another spot for radicals to grow and drop a few trillion dollars over the next 10 years to do nothing but hang around in yet another arab shithole country. At least Trump will steal the Iranian's oil to pay for it... so that's something.

As an independent, I have zero problems with the way Trump is handling Iran. These are BAD people (their government).

ADVERTISEMENT