ADVERTISEMENT

First poll after PedoHitlers speech

My observation from when I first heard of this prime time address was that it would backfire tremendously and he would have to walk it back. Only thing is he can’t make his mind up, he walked it back the next day, then is firing it back up at some event in PA Saturday. I think we know where his stance is and the rhetoric from the other side (Republican that is) would have negative impacts as well

Reactions: TigerRagRob
You pedonazis wont like it....

This is what it's come to? You don't even name the poll so it can be vetted, you just have to say "a poll" shows some bullshit and it's true? I would posit that the majority of those polled are semi-fascist deplorables that overlooked the things that Trump said every ****ing day, that were worse.

And here's some real poll numbers but you're not going to like them:

The last two polls that pit Biden against Trump, have Biden winning both - one by 6 points

The average of all polls show that Americans prefer Congress to be Democrat leaning

Suck it fascist

Pedos you say? Here's a list of 861 Republicans who are preying on our children. Everything is projection with your side.

Pedos you say? Here's a list of 861 Republicans who are preying on our children. Everything is projection with your side.

We hate all dont matter if a pub or not. We want them dead or in jail forever. You champion them at least the ones on your side...

Democrat Pedophiles and Sex Offenders Outnumber Repubs, many Dems re-elected.

This is what it's come to? You don't even name the poll so it can be vetted, you just have to say "a poll" shows some bullshit and it's true? I would posit that the majority of those polled are semi-fascist deplorables that overlooked the things that Trump said every ****ing day, that were worse.

And here's some real poll numbers but you're not going to like them:

The last two polls that pit Biden against Trump, have Biden winning both - one by 6 points

The average of all polls show that Americans prefer Congress to be Democrat leaning

Suck it fascist
We will find out in Nov who the public wants running the house MAGA or Pedonazi Fascist...

Well that escalated quickly.

5A3453D5-02CF-4555-B9F2-9FFA85AEF946.jpeg

You pedonazis wont like it....

Biden’s approval rate is higher now than Trump’s and Reagan’s at the same point in their presidency.

the critical error that you and your merry band of dipshits on here make is believing that maga makes up 50% of the population. It is more like 25-30%. The rest of us don’t care for you.

Biden’s approval rate is higher now than Trump’s and Reagan’s at the same point in their presidency.

the critical error that you and your merry band of dipshits on here make is believing that maga makes up 50% of the population. It is more like 25-30%. The rest of us don’t care for you.
Wrong. MAGA makes up 65% of the population.

Thats not even going to buy you a cup of coffee at QT atm. His numbers are going down back below Trump after his Third Reich speech. Only his base ate that shit up and it turned off independents in a big way and even some liberals arent happy about it. Only you regressive leftist loved it...

Thats not even going to buy you a cup of coffee at QT atm. His numbers are going down back below Trump after his Third Reich speech. Only his base ate that shit up and it turned off independents in a big way and even some liberals arent happy about it. Only you regressive leftist loved it...

You, of course, are welcome to believe whatever bullshit you want to if it makes you sleep better at night. But what you wrote above is not even close to accurate.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Joe Biden's speech was outrageous and filled with lies. It was the worst speech I have seen a US President give. That being said, what Trump has said post this address is equally awful and deranged. Someone who is calling for a "redo" of the election nearly 2 years after it happened is just nuts! Both of these people need to go away and never come back. We can do so much better.

Joe Biden's speech was outrageous and filled with lies. It was the worst speech I have seen a US President give. That being said, what Trump has said post this address is equally awful and deranged. Someone who is calling for a "redo" of the election nearly 2 years after it happened is just nuts! Both of these people need to go away and never come back. We can do so much better.
I will say calling for violence is way worse than calling for a new election. But I dont agree with Trump with this either. Investigations needed to happen right after the elections and if issues were found another election should have happen in the year afterwards. Too late for that now. Just really need to go back to paper ballots only.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I will say calling for violence is way worse than calling for a new election. But I dont agree with Trump with this either. Investigations needed to happen right after the elections and if issues were found another election should have happen in the year afterwards. Too late for that now. Just really need to go back to paper ballots only.

Where did he call for violence? Show me the clip.

Reactions: dpic73

what lies?

So, we have no evidence of cheating but we need to go back to paper ballots because? Oh, and don't forget the mail in ballots were also printed on paper.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So, we have no evidence of cheating but we need to go back to paper ballots because? Oh, and don't forget the mail in ballots were also printed on paper.
There have been lots of people arrested. Big sting in FL this past month with lots of arrest. No federal investigation has taken place. For the most parts courts have refused to hear cases. Wi courts have ruled the 2020 was done illegal I also think AZ has made a simular ruling. Also in PA election laws were illegally change per PA constitution. There is plenty to investigate.

• Haha
There have been lots of people arrested. Big sting in FL this past month with lots of arrest. No federal investigation has taken place. For the most parts courts have refused to hear cases. Wi courts have ruled the 2020 was done illegal I also think AZ has made a simular ruling. Also in PA election laws were illegally change per PA constitution. There is plenty to investigate.
LMAO at the Florida arrests. DeSantis goes to a liberal county to wrongly accuse people of illegally voting who were told they were eligible and even sent voter registration cards. He lied to make it look like a Democrat issue, knowing that all the fraudulent votes are coming from his side.

The rest of your post is old news that ended with whimper due to the lack of factual evidence.

Reactions: WapPride
LMAO at the Florida arrests. DeSantis goes to a liberal county to wrongly accuse people of illegally voting who were told they were eligible and even sent voter registration cards. He lied to make it look like a Democrat issue, knowing that all the fraudulent votes are coming from his side.

The rest of your post is old news that ended with whimper due to the lack of factual evidence.
I dont care how much meth you have done you really cant be so stupid to think your side never does any wrong and the other side does only bad. You really need an intervention. What lack of evidence you moron? They didnt hear the cases so no evidence was presented. People like you on both sides are why we are about to get to a very bad place that nobody really wants. Your no different than the birthers....

I dont care how much meth you have done you really cant be so stupid to think your side never does any wrong and the other side does only bad. You really need an intervention. What lack of evidence you moron? They didnt hear the cases so no evidence was presented. People like you on both sides are why we are about to get to a very bad place that nobody really wants. Your no different than the birthers....
in fairness there were tons of cases. at least 4-5 dozen. when the court rules there isn't enough evidence to proceed that's a lot different than 'refused to hear cases' but you already knew that, didn't you.

Just saying things doesn't make them true MAGA boy

I find it funny as hell that you label yourself a moderate in a thread that you started referring to the president of the United States as "pedohitler".

that's fake news, here let me show you something that doesn't come from the deepstate

www.truthforamerica.com/bidenisacommunistterrorist

• Haha

Im using a leftist news site too...

I find it funny as hell that you label yourself a moderate in a thread that you started referring to the president of the United States as "pedohitler".
Consider his own kids call him a pedo and he acts like a fascist dictator and he says those that dont agree with him are enemies of the state. I would say it fits him well...Center-right is moderate go to https://hiddentribes.us/quiz/ and take your test and see where you end up. If your wondering im a social liberal, economy conservative, and foreign policy conservative.....

Last edited:
A ruling that creates a new law for an upcoming election doesn't make any past votes FRAUDULENT dumbass. WTF is wrong with you?
Judges dont create law moron. Thats congresses job. Judge ruled the used of dropboxes was illegal...

• Haha
Judges dont create law moron. Thats congresses job. Judge ruled the used of dropboxes was illegal...
Whatever dude - dropboxes that Republicans and Democrats used in the last election doesn't make those votes fraudulent LMAO. Why can't you accept the truth that you've been had by a morally rudderless grifter?

Whatever dude - dropboxes that Republicans and Democrats used in the last election doesn't make those votes fraudulent LMAO. Why can't you accept the truth that you've been had by a morally rudderless grifter?
Votes obtained in an illegal way are invalid. You say if it helps your side you dont care but if it hurts your side it matters. Who is the grifter i ask?

Votes obtained in an illegal way are invalid. You say if it helps your side you dont care but if it hurts your side it matters. Who is the grifter i ask?
LMAO, who has ruled that the votes themselves were illegal?

How does that help my side when both sides used them?

Law states they are illegal if obtained in illegal ways. Doesnt matter who they help they are illegal. Im not for it if helps my side if illegal. But you are not like me your for it if it helps you. I want clean fair elections because without that this country wont exist long...

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Law states they are illegal if obtained in illegal ways. Doesnt matter who they help they are illegal. Im not for it if helps my side if illegal. But you are not like me your for it if it helps you. I want clean fair elections because with that this country wont exist long...
That doesn't change the validity of the votes and you can't throw out those votes when the voters understood the dropboxes to be legal. They also don't know which ballots came from dropboxes so its a completely moot point. You lost WI fair and square. Accept it

That doesn't change the validity of the votes and you can't throw out those votes when the voters understood the dropboxes to be legal. They also don't know which ballots came from dropboxes so its a completely moot point. You lost WI fair and square. Accept it
Which is why it would be nice to investigate and arrest those who did this Dem or Rep. They did shit that fuked up the election process and have us at each others throats. They wont suffer from their actions but us plebs will bare the brunt of it. Nobody will trust another election anytime soon on either side and thats a very dark bad place to be...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT