ADVERTISEMENT

First poll after PedoHitlers speech

Oh I got it now! He re-arranged the words so they dont say what he meant and he wouldn't mean to say that anyway because he likes mexicans and even if he doesn't he wouldn't say they're rapists because he really means someone else!

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
derp derp derp yep stretching and grasping. See your language comprehension is so bad. So you take from one sentence where he said Mexicans, then take the word RAPIST from another sentence , another sentence he used the word KILLERS, then add the word ALL in and come up with ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST AND MURDERERS...Still he never said those words together, in the context your projecting...... derp derp derp

You are so, so, so basic. I am sorry that the public school system has failed you so spectacularly. It’s no wonder that you are so angry.
I was thinking the same about you. If they just spent more time on reading, math, and science and less time on gender studies, crt, and drag shows you would have been better off...

derp derp derp yep stretching and grasping. See your language comprehension is so bad. So you take from one sentence where he said Mexicans, then take the word RAPIST from another sentence , another sentence he used the word KILLERS, then add the word ALL in and come up with ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST AND MURDERERS...Still he never said those words together, in the context your projecting...... derp derp derp
Oh I totally got it now! Even though I never said that you said I called them rapists when I never said anything at all and then you added murderers then changed it to killers then said he didn't say it because the words are in different sentences and they have to be all strung together but you're still dumb as a bag of d***s!

Now that you have totally rehabilitated his image, I am SO ASHAMED!

And for chrissake, please learn the difference between your and you're....

Oh I totally got it now! Even though I never said that you said I called them rapists when I never said anything at all and then you added murderers then changed it to killers then said he didn't say it because the words are in different sentences and they have to be all strung together but you're still dumb as a bag of d***s!

Now that you have totally rehabilitated his image, I am SO ASHAMED!

And for chrissake, please learn the difference between your and you're....
Well the speech you posted said killers. The speech that started the ALL MEXICANS lie had to do with a question asked by a reporter about ms13 and cartels. Trump responded they are rapist and murderers. Because after all they are. The anti-Trump people went out and claimed he called ALL MEXICANS RAPIST AND MURDERERS with a clip of the answer but edited out the question he was responding to. Then all the Jarjars like you bought it and call him a racist and all kinds of other shit. So thats on you.....so derp derp derp

I was thinking the same about you. If they just spent more time on reading, math, and science and less time on gender studies, crt, and drag shows you would have been better off...

you are the gift that keeps on giving. Please don’t reproduce though, we are close enough to an idiocracy without your contributions.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT