Five 5*'s in a row

Discussion in 'The Bad Apple' started by Clemson Goat, May 17, 2019.

1. Clemson Goat

Clemson Goat Moderator
    Expand Collapse

#wetoodeep #cyclingout

2. TigerIn803

Expand Collapse

two four stars on deck as well. two WR's one from miami and Justin Ross's former teammate from Alabama a 3 star RB from Georgia and Venables son who is a 3 star safety. I cant imagine we would be able to take more then that? Burch i think is going to be a coot or a leg humper.

Clemson Goat likes this.
  3. Clemson Goat

Clemson Goat Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Keep hearing there may be two more 5*'s coming.Just not sure who those two are unless we land Fleming on the 31st. & Burch....I know Fleming is listed as a OSU lean but never count Dabo and staff out.

3 Clemson Goat, May 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
  4. hopefultiger13

hopefultiger13 Lake Baikal
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It's pretty hard to see Flemming not picking OSU unless that new scandle somehow throws a monkey wrench into things. I don't doubt Dabo and company, but it looks bleak for getting him. Fingers crossed.

Burch, I'm not concerned about right now. He is definitely an oversign kind of guy and he has no plans to commit soon. UGA is the flavor of the month IMHO and this is between USCjr and Clemson. While he has a TON of chickens in his back yard, USCjr is not going to have a good year IMHO. I think they will be somewhat improved, but it's tough to see them winning against Bama, UGA, Clemson, and A&M. That's 4 losses right there. And I can't see them sweeping KY, UF, Tenn, UNC, and Mizzu either. There's a loss there somewhere and maybe two. I see 7 wins as kind of their best season outlook and they could easily be 6-6 or even 6-7 with that schedule. The later Burch waits, the better for Clemson. He can be one of a couple or 3 really good player at USCjr, or he can come play for championships at Clemson with a team of future NFLers.

Anyway, Venables is definitely a commit, and both our other 3-star guys are probably going to get a 4th star sooner or later. I'm thinking we end up with 20 in this class with definitely a top five class and maybe the number 1 class. Cycling out for sure!

Clemson Goat likes this.