ADVERTISEMENT

For all you knuckleheads that said the racism bad press wouldn’t effect recruiting

You quoted this post I made in the thread :
“Again, if you don’t think opposing coaches will dangle Dabo’s comments and everything surrounding Clemson during that time whenever they see an opportunity, then you’re mistaken or you think opposing coaches are nicer on the trail than they really are“

and responded to that post with the following :

“Why do you actually cheer for Clemson? It's clearly not woke or liberal enough for you. CAL-Berkeley is a lot more your speed. They might lean far enough left, but I'm not sure. You cancel easily.”

You picked out the post I made about it being used to negative recruit and decided to address that directly.
Because you won't shut up about it and everytime you have a smidgen of an excuse, you post about it again.

We've known about it on this website for months, so STFU about it. You're so f***ing annoying. You're like the kid in the backseat on a long road trip that keeps asking, "Are we there yet?"

OSU hammered the negative recruiting angle (i.e. racism; the 5 confederate flags on campus at the rally; Pearman using the ‘N’ word; Dabo’s initial silence then wearing the ‘football matters’ shirt, etc...) and it worked with Hancock. It isn’t working on Barrett.

Ohio st had white supremacy flyers all over their campus one morning in the winter semester of 2019 (so a couple months ago). If you look hard enough you can find racist or racism on every single college campus in the Country. So coaches can use that against us, but it up to the kid to see through it. Dabo has no history of racism and his former players have all come out and said so.

Won 2 Natty's and got to watch the GOAT team beat the absolute dog shit out of Alabama for one of them...don't care. In fact, if Clemson never wins another football game, I'll be disappointed, but I would move on with my life.

I've already started to work on coming to terms with the idea that the NIL crap will put an end to our dominant reign over college football. It was a fantastic run, one of the best of all time, but I don't think we'll be able to keep up at all once that goes into full effect. It'll be like a non-salary cap, minor league. The biggest markets will get the best players, period. The incentive to go to the best school, coaches, situation, etc will now be vastly outweighed by the financial advantages of the big schools.

Reactions: MaxCalifornia
Because you won't shut up about it and everytime you have a smidgen of an excuse, you post about it again.

We've known about it on this website for months, so STFU about it. You're so f***ing annoying. You're like the kid in the backseat on a long road trip that keeps asking, "Are we there yet?"

dont read my posts then, you loser. Maybe it’ll help with your blood pressure since you always come off as a raging psychopath

@WinstonW101 @MaxCalifornia @Cavitybacks all got on me about this when I posted about it on the Korey Foreman thread. I know with 100% certainty it’s being used against Clemson.

Never said it wasn’t being used against us or may hurt Clemson with some recruits . I did say you were over stating it’s impact and you were . I‘m sure it factored here but it’s also nuance to every recruitment. If it wasn’t he would have dumped Clemson as soon as it happened .

Reactions: MaxCalifornia
let’s play nice

Im just looking out for the guy. He needs help. He should send me a thank you note. I’m worried he will have a stroke in 2020, what with all the rage he’s consistently displayed on here

WTF are you talking about? I stated you don't speak for black people. You don't. STFU.
Take a deep breath, read over my posts, think about what I said, then you might actually understand. You seem triggered too far to have any kind of conversation.

Also, you think a white person cant tell another white person why it's not right to use the N-word?

Take a deep breath, read over my posts, think about what I said, then you might actually understand. You seem triggered too far to have any kind of conversation.

Also, you think a white person cant tell another white person why it's not right to use the N-word?
That's not what I was talking about. You were speaking as if you were black. I just know you're not, because you've said so.

I'm not raged. Honestly, you post like you're in your early 20's. I'm 41. I don't think about you twice, when I log off here. You're nothing to me dude. Get over yourself.

Im 10 years your junior, and you’re the one acting like a child.

Just like ALOT of great Coaches their demise is being to loyal/faithful to their buddies who sink the ship.

This will be Dabos undoing as well.

Im just looking out for the guy. He needs help. He should send me a thank you note. I’m worried he will have a stroke in 2020, what with all the rage he’s consistently displayed on here

that’s true we don’t need any strokes on here. I don’t care if someone is white, black, blue, green, red, on the left or right side of politics. we as Americans, as Human beings should all be able to have a civilized discussion while actually listening to each other’s point of views. Especially here as we are all a Clemson family.

Not saying you and him are the ones doing this its just been completely crazy on the boards lately all the way around.

that’s true we don’t need any strokes on here. I don’t care if someone is white, black, blue, green, red, on the left or right side of politics. we as Americans, as Human beings should all be able to have a civilized discussion while actually listening to each other’s point of views. Especially here as we are all a Clemson family.

Not saying you and him are the ones doing this its just been completely crazy on the boards lately all the way around.

too much anger, not enough thoughtful discussion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT