ADVERTISEMENT

For those confused about Mitt Romney

orangelvis

The Jack Dunlap Club
Nov 21, 2005
Graceland
It really is pretty simple. Joseph Cofer Black, a long time Romney advisor, etc., also sat on the board of Burisma. Romney is just getting out ahead of the pending investigation. Nadler was doing the same thing yesterday with his questions to FBI director Wray. When the facts regarding the rampant corruption within our government start appearing, these people are simply gonna claim that Trump is on some kind of mission to punish his enemies. The MSM will aid and abet them; just as they've been doing with the Bidens, and the Russia Hoax. It won't work.

Here is Grassley's letter to the Secret Service:

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2020-02-05 CEG RHJ to Secret Service (Biden Travel).pdf

Last edited:
Romney is now opposed to the Senate's Burisma probe. He's a swamp creature for sure.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/05/romney-burisma-investigation-political/

IMO this takes away credibility from his stand against Trump. That stance was actually definsible, even though we all know that the whole thing was politically motivated. This stance seems contrary unless he has an actual agenda.

If Biden didn't do anything he has nothing to fear from an investigation, right?

Reactions: orangelvis
I'd be willing to bet that damn near EVERYONE reading this thread voted for Romney in 2012. Hell even Billy Graham pulled the stuff calling the Mormons a cult off his website. Republicans couldn't say enough good things about him. But when a man disagrees with the Dear Leader, he MUST be destroyed.

Reactions: marshmk
I'd be willing to bet that damn near EVERYONE reading this thread voted for Romney in 2012. Hell even Billy Graham pulled the stuff calling the Mormons a cult off his website. Republicans couldn't say enough good things about him. But when a man disagrees with the Dear Leader, he MUST be destroyed.

Well, speaking for only myself, I certainly did vote for Romney; because the other choice was Obama!
Also, no one is attempting to destroy anyone, (except what the deep state has been attempting to do to Trump). Just as @CU Alumnus stated, if Biden and family, Romney and others are innocent, as the msm wants you to believe, then the facts will bear that out, right?

Reactions: LakeMurrayTiger

I did. Because, as with most elections, he was the better of the two viable options. That doesn't mean he was a good option but when there's only two candidates you gotta pick one and odds are you won't like everything about the one you pick.

Kinda like McCain in 2008.

Reactions: orangelvis
There are corrupt politicians on both sides. I am in favor of outing and replacing all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT