ADVERTISEMENT

Former FBI Deputy Asst. Director: We May Have Highest Level of Government Penetrated by Chinese Agents

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is coming from a retired high level FBI resource. I agree with him too!

Former FBI Deputy Asst. Director: We May Have Highest Level of Government Penetrated by Chinese Agents… The Revolution Is Here – Communist Revolution (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 11, 2022 at 8:05pm
watters-turchie-terry.jpg

Former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Terry Turchie joined Jesse Watters on FOX News on Thursday following AG Merrick Garland’s disgraceful actions this week storming President Trump’s home and refusing to release any evidence on why it was necessary.
Turchie warned that China may have infiltrated the highest levels of government. This is not such a bold statement considering who is sitting in the Oval Office today and his Chinese business dealings.
And then Terry Turchie compared what is happening in America today to a communist revolution.
We agree.
TRENDING:
THANK YOU TGP READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST! DC Gitmo Prisoner Thanks Gateway Pundit Readers for Raising NEARLY $2 MILLION for the Political Prisoners and Their Families (VIDEO)

Here is the former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Terry Turchie with Jesse Watters.
Terry Turchie: we may very well have our highest level of government penetrated by Chinese agents. The evidence is certainly on the surface. And the patterns are there. I worked this stuff. I know what it looks like. And many agents feel this way… What this is – This is the revolution, the real revolution. It’s been going on in America. It’s been going on for several years. The people in power are moving America towards the communist ideology-type place. The people today are all concerned there’s no precedent for this. Well, no there isn’t. They’re looking in the wrong place. The precedent is in the Cuban revolution, the Russian revolution, and everywhere when the communists have eventually taken over.
Via Jesse Watters Primetime.
Here’s the video.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Yeah, I mean… maybe.

Obviously a lot of corruption in the US at the hands of the CCP, but ultimately I think most of the higher-ups in the FBI(and CIA) are just plain old-fashioned crooked cops who rose to ranks due to their willingness to play the DC beltway game

Yeah, I mean… maybe.

Obviously a lot of corruption in the US at the hands of the CCP, but ultimately I think most of the higher-ups in the FBI(and CIA) are just plain old-fashioned crooked cops who rose to ranks due to their willingness to play the DC beltway game
Yes but what are the odds that POTUS is controlled by the CCP with all the money they put in the family coffers? Its scary.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Interesting article showing how we basically send our most sophisticated technology to China, alarmingly high numbers with little restriction. Having fought an IP/Patent infringement in mainland China, can tell you they don't follow our laws. Once it arrives on the mainland, it's theirs.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yes but what are the odds that POTUS is controlled by the CCP with all the money they put in the family coffers? Its scary.
its called the White House and President

it has been compromised

Biden is in the pockets of the CCP

No doubt he’s been compromised, that’s obvious. The question is to what degree? I do think they have considerable influence, but I’m not ready to say he’s an outright CCP asset. He’s definitely dirty and they’ve taken advantage of that, but it’s doubtful to me they’re in full control of him

Interesting article showing how we basically send our most sophisticated technology to China, alarmingly high numbers with little restriction. Having fought an IP/Patent infringement in mainland China, can tell you they don't follow our laws. Once it arrives on the mainland, it's theirs.

This is no surprise really, or shouldn’t be. That’s their M.O. and it’s been that way since the CCP took control over there. When you have influence over US politicians it’s easy to disregard our laws

And a lot of Western companies go to China to the dirty work they can’t get away with at home. Cheap/slave labor is just the tip of the iceberg there

Really a shame no one tried to negotiate a free trade deal with a bunch of countries in the Asia-Pacific region to get companies to move out of China

its called the White House and President

it has been compromised

Biden is in the pockets of the CCP
If this were true, do you think Pelosi's visit to Taiwan, along with a second delegation of Democrats this week, would have happened? You really think they would have given China the middle finger if Biden wasn't ok with it?

ADVERTISEMENT