ADVERTISEMENT

FORMER SPECIAL FORCES OFFICER WARNS OF 'COLOR REVOLUTION TACTICS' USED AGAINST TRUMP

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...s-color-revolution-tactics-used-against-trump

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, DEC 11, 2020 - 23:40
Authored by QG Pan and Joshua Philipp via The Epoch Times,
Color revolution tactics that have been used against foreign leaders are now being used by President Donald Trump’s opponents to oust him, a former special forces officer has warned.
“A color revolution is a tactic to affect regime change,” the officer, who asked to remain anonymous, told The Epoch Times.
“What I see happening is a Marxist insurgency that’s using a color revolution to affect regime change.”
The 2019 Transition Integrity Project, according to the officer, is an indicator that the events of this year’s presidential election were “transparently orchestrated” by “Marxist elements within the Democratic Party and their Marxist allies in foreign governments.”

“It may not have fallen out just as they wanted, because anytime you carry out an operation like this, the enemy will get a vote. But the plan was we will not concede the election. The goal here was never the presidency,” the officer said.
“The goal of the opposition was to fundamentally change the country. They are attacking the efficacy of the Constitution.”
To achieve their goal, the anti-Trump opposition focused their main effort on affecting the election, the officer said.
download%20%2897%29.jpg

Some of the most notable color revolutions took place amid turmoil sparked by disputed elections. In 2004, mass protests in Ukraine following allegations of a fraudulent presidential election, which initially showed pro-Russia Viktor Yanukovych as the winner, led to a new vote won by Viktor Yushchenko, the candidate backed by the European Union and the United States.
The officer said the tactics used by the anti-Trump opposition can be found in the Special Forces’ guide for overthrowing a government.
“What you’re getting from me, this is supported in all older unconventional warfare doctrines,” the officer said.
“You could go to our manuals and pull from them the information I’m telling you. This isn’t from someone who’s a rabid Trump supporter. This is what’s happening.”

The officer then talked about how President Barack Obama used his eight years in office to “seed his political allies all through the institutions,” created an “underground” or “shadow government” supported by legacy media and rioters.
“With the president being unable to get his own people into the administration, we effectively had a third administration of Obama,” the officer said.
“So we come to what we have today: The underground are the elements within the government. We saw how they opposed the president, how they tried the impeachment.”
download%20%2896%29.jpg

“The press is the auxiliary on the outside. The only thing we’re missing is a real guerrilla force, and we would be mistaken to think that’s just Antifa or Black Lives Matter. There are professional revolutionaries within those movements.”

The methods he describes are accurate and are used quite often in counter insurgency efforts, ie in places like Iraq and Afghanistan for example. They don't teach this in standard ops schools, or at least they didn't when I went through selection school but some are selected for follow on courses specific to counter measures (insurgency, intelligence, etc).

There are certainly examples of things that might support the idea, media influence and suppression being one of them but the US has too diverse of a government to really implement this. This works more efficiently where one party has a stronger control of the system. Obama certainly does seem to be much more active and public these days but I'm not sure Obama was sharp enough to install a shadow system.

The methods he describes are accurate and are used quite often in counter insurgency efforts, ie in places like Iraq and Afghanistan for example. They don't teach this in standard ops schools, or at least they didn't when I went through selection school but some are selected for follow on courses specific to counter measures (insurgency, intelligence, etc).

There are certainly examples of things that might support the idea, media influence and suppression being one of them but the US has too diverse of a government to really implement this. This works more efficiently where one party has a stronger control of the system. Obama certainly does seem to be much more active and public these days but I'm not sure Obama was sharp enough to install a shadow system.

FWIW, I really appreciate the insight you offer into military affairs. I genuinely find it interesting. Thx for your service!

FWIW, I really appreciate the insight you offer into military affairs. I genuinely find it interesting. Thx for your service!

No thanks needed my man, the military did a great deal for me and I only hope I paid it back through blood, sweat and tears.

Thanks for the kind words though. Appreciated.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
39 days until Joe Biden is inaugurated as President. Nothing is going to change that. It's critically important that you cease this nonsense and begin the process of coming to terms with this.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? OP will NEVER accept the results of the election. NEVER. This is the 2nd post at least where he seems to be calling for a military coup to take over the government. He WORSHIPS Trump to the point where Lou Dobbs seems like a flakey sometimes supporter of Trump. The thought that Trump may have actually lost is so unacceptable to him that he'd rather see our country stop being a republic and start being an empire rather than admit defeat. I've thought OP was off the rails for a while now with his absolute support of Trump. I was hoping I was wrong, but nope.

The fact that EVERY court in the land it seems has rejected Trump's claims of fraud means nothing to him.

Thanks for the insight and your service. Remember, man. Just b/c I despise Trump doesn't mean I don't love our men and women in uniform (and that goes for every liberal person I know). I'm VERY well aware that the only reason I'm able to express my displeasure freely is because people like you blead for it. So thanks again.

Reactions: yoshi121374
LMAO... I didn't even realize this was a category of media checking, but here you are:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...s-color-revolution-tactics-used-against-trump

BY TYLER DURDEN
Color revolution tactics that have been used against foreign leaders are now being used by President Donald Trump’s opponents to oust him, a former special forces officer has warned.

The 2019 Transition Integrity Project, according to the officer, is an indicator that the events of this year’s presidential election were “transparently orchestrated” by “Marxist elements within the Democratic Party and their Marxist allies in foreign governments.”

To achieve their goal, the anti-Trump opposition focused their main effort on affecting the election, the officer said.
download%20%2897%29.jpg

Some of the most notable color revolutions took place amid turmoil sparked by disputed elections. In 2004, mass protests in Ukraine following allegations of a fraudulent presidential election, which initially showed pro-Russia Viktor Yanukovych as the winner, led to a new vote won by Viktor Yushchenko, the candidate backed by the European Union and the United States.
The officer said the tactics used by the anti-Trump opposition can be found in the Special Forces’ guide for overthrowing a government.

The officer then talked about how President Barack Obama used his eight years in office to “seed his political allies all through the institutions,” created an “underground” or “shadow government” supported by legacy media and rioters.
“With the president being unable to get his own people into the administration, we effectively had a third administration of Obama,” the officer said.
“So we come to what we have today: The underground are the elements within the government. We saw how they opposed the president, how they tried the impeachment.”
download%20%2896%29.jpg

“The press is the auxiliary on the outside. The only thing we’re missing is a real guerrilla force, and we would be mistaken to think that’s just Antifa or Black Lives M

Honest question. Why do you feel that Obama wasn't sharp enough to do anything? Dude was a Harvard Law Graduate, was elected President Twice, and has written multiple books. Dude certainly seems pretty sharp to me regardless of how you feel about his politics.

BY TYLER DURDEN

download%20%2897%29.jpg

download%20%2896%29.jpg

“The press is the auxiliary on the outside. The only thing we’re missing is a real guerrilla force, and we would be mistaken to think that’s just Antifa or Black Lives Matter. There are professional revolutionaries within those movements.”

I didn’t realize Tyler Durden was writing for right wing conspiracy websites now. He has come a long way since fight club

Thanks for this feedback! I would urge everyone to keep an open mind here. I think Obama did strengthen a shadow govt system that was already in place for a long time. The dominant media control and now coupled with big tech information suppression has aided and abetted this conspiracy.

Thanks for this feedback! I would urge everyone to keep an open mind here. I think Obama did strengthen a shadow govt system that was already in place for a long time. The dominant media control and now coupled with big tech information suppression has aided and abetted this conspiracy.

You know, you might be happier living in another country for the next eight years.

Agreed. He's paid his dues so I value all of his input and respect his views even though I don't agree with most of them. Plus he's respectful, intelligent and generally fair minded. Just wish he'd switch sides 🙂

Honest question. Why do you feel that Obama wasn't sharp enough to do anything? Dude was a Harvard Law Graduate, was elected President Twice, and has written multiple books. Dude certainly seems pretty sharp to me regardless of how you feel about his politics.

Not suggesting Obama isn't a smart guy, simply saying that you have to be able to play a chess board to do something like implement a shadow government or a long term plan to control the puppet strings while not being POTUS. Obama wasn't able to play the chess board while in, which is why a good many of his policies were in the form of executive orders.

Second point I'll make here, just because you graduate Harvard doesn't always make you capable. I pass on Ivy grads applicants pretty frequently as from experience, they tend to be incredibly book smart but don't always know how to apply it in real world scenarios and also struggle to adapt to a culture. The exception to that is MIT as they typically come with strong dev skills and very advanced math backgrounds which fit the mold for algo trading developers.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Agreed. He's paid his dues so I value all of his input and respect his views even though I don't agree with most of them. Plus he's respectful, intelligent and generally fair minded. Just wish he'd switch sides 🙂

I have to admit, I am a bit skewed the last 8 years or so towards the conservative side. I don't know if that's mainly because I'm in a tax bracket that often gets creamed when everything goes blue or if I'm just turning into my parents. I was very neutral during my years in the military, mostly because you serve the commander in chief regardless of political lean or preference. I am not a fan of Biden which dates back to his VP days but I still respect the office and if there was a call to arms to defend him/the nation, I'd be first in line regardless of personal feelings.

I appreciate the kind words though and am thankful I'm seen as respectful over all other things. If there is one lesson I wish the US as a whole would learn is politics don't always have to generate hate, these conversations can be had without losing respect for one another.

Btw - my wife very respectfully disagrees with the intelligent mention. :)

Again, a bunch of people screaming about how inept the government is while claiming the government is operating some kind of shadow operation working against trump. Checks out.

BY TYLER DURDEN

download%20%2897%29.jpg

download%20%2896%29.jpg

Seek help. Really.

39 days until Joe Biden is inaugurated as President. Nothing is going to change that. It's critically important that you cease this nonsense and begin the process of coming to terms with this.
lol, are you serious? You mean how all the libs got on board with the Trump Presidency and supported the initiatives to strengthen America? That what you mean?

lol, are you serious? You mean how all the libs got on board with the Trump Presidency and supported the initiatives to strengthen America? That what you mean?
I'm not trying to tell anyone to get "on board" with anything. Just providing a daily reminder of the impending reality so that it's not too traumatic, to the folks living in denial, when the actual event occurs.

I'm not trying to tell anyone to get "on board" with anything. Just providing a daily reminder of the impending reality so that it's not too traumatic, to the folks living in denial, when the actual event occurs.
ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, I see. I'm sure tat's was you meant and I just misunderstood. Yeah, so sorry.

BY TYLER DURDEN

download%20%2897%29.jpg

download%20%2896%29.jpg

Yes, Trump opponents used that tried and true Marxist tactic of winning 7 million more votes.

ADVERTISEMENT