ADVERTISEMENT

Four Big Questions For Election Fraud Deniers

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Emerald is a beautiful patriot warrior for truth!

The same Democrats who appeared in HBO's "Kill Chain" now tell you that "2000 Mules" is a hoax!​

Emerald Robinson

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/four-big-questions-for-election-fraud/comments
QUESTION #1: Why do Democrats continue to insist that election fraud does not exist — and that such “baseless claims” have been “debunked” — when prominent Democrats insisted (in 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and 2020) that election fraud does exist and it’s a very big problem?

Did they all forget that we live in the age of video playback?
Did they all suffer from simultaneous amnesia about the hearings they held, the expert witnesses they gathered, and the interviews they gave (for documentaries like HBO’s “Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections”) during the Trump Administration?
https://twitter.com/impactusa8/status/1395005263275569159

Thank you Kamala Harris! Thank you Amy Klobuchar! Thank you Ron Wyden! Thank you Mark Warner! Thank you Stacey Abrams!
Thank you, HBO! Thank you, New York Times! Thank you, NBC News! Thank you, Atlanta Journal-Constitution! Thank you, CNN! Thank you, PBS!
Thank you all for being election deniers before you became election fraud deniers!

QUESTION #2: Why were 78 million American votes from 800 counties in seven states sent overseas to be “handled” by a bankrupt Spanish company in Barcelona called SCYTL in 2020? Why is SCYTL’s biggest customer the Department of Defense? Why would the Department of Defense subcontract the “processing” of 78 million American votes to a foreign company?
For that matter, why is the Department of Defense involved in our elections at all?
Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way
America's Elections Are Rigged (And Everybody Knows It)
If you want to unravel the mysterious results of the 2020 election, you must begin by asking a simple question: why were 78 million American votes from 800 counties in 7 states sent overseas to be “handled” by a bankrupt Spanish company in Barcelona…
Read more
10 months ago · 189 likes · 17 comments · Emerald Robinson

QUESTION #3: Why did the Associated Press just publish an article that admitted Dominion voting machines are vulnerable to hacking — and must be fixed immediately with software patches in 16 states? Why did the federal government’s own cybersecurity agency (CISA) send out a bulletin to state election officials on June 3rd that warned them about nine security vulnerabilities that must be addressed?
From the AP article:
ATLANTA (AP) — Electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities that leave them susceptible to hacking if unaddressed, the nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says in an advisory sent to state election officials.
The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency, or CISA, said there is no evidence the flaws in the Dominion Voting Systems’ equipment have been exploited to alter election results. The advisory is based on testing by a prominent computer scientist and expert witness in a long-running lawsuit that is unrelated to false allegations of a stolen election pushed by former President Donald Trump after his 2020 election loss.
The advisory, obtained by The Associated Press in advance of its expected Friday release, details nine vulnerabilities and suggests protective measures to prevent or detect their exploitation. Amid a swirl of misinformation and disinformation about elections, CISA seems to be trying to walk a line between not alarming the public and stressing the need for election officials to take action.
Didn’t the Associated Press (and all the rest of the corrupt corporate media) spend the last 18 months telling the world that anyone who questioned the security of our elections was a conspiracy theorist?

QUESTION #4: Why has a federal judge in Georgia refused to release a report by a cybersecurity expert who inspected Dominion voting machines and found them vulnerable to hacking and manipulation?
Why is Judge Amy Totenberg opposed to the public release of J. Alex Halderman’s special report regarding the vulnerability of electronic voting machines?
The Federal Government Admits: Voting Machines Can Be Hacked!
President Trump blasted out my Substack article “Something Stinks in Georgia” (120,000 page views and climbing!) to his followers on TruthSocial yesterday — and it sent Biden’s unpaid staff in the media into a frenzy. Discredited media outlets for beta-males and aging hippies like…
Read more
a month ago · 251 likes · 32 comments · Emerald Robinson

Why has Judge Totenberg denied a request by the Louisiana secretary of state to review the special report? (Louisiana uses Dominion voting machines as well.) Why has Judge Totenberg denied access to the Halderman report to media outlets as well?
Media outlets such as Fox News and One America News (OAN) are currently being sued for defamation by Dominion — and a federal judge is refusing to release a report that reportedly shows the Dominion machines are not secure?
Think about it.

I Need Your Support!

Who held the Biden Administration to account for its corruption every day like me?
Independent and fearless journalists need your support like never before.
I need your support like never before.

The corporate media is completely corrupt. Just go down the list: the Russia Hoax, the stolen 2020 election, the deadly COVID vaccines. The corporate media is actively trying to hide the truth from the American people on a daily basis.
If we are going to survive the current regime then we must stand together.
I’ve got your back.

Do you have mine?

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell

The same Democrats who appeared in HBO's "Kill Chain" now tell you that "2000 Mules" is a hoax!​

Emerald Robinson

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/four-big-questions-for-election-fraud/comments
QUESTION #1: Why do Democrats continue to insist that election fraud does not exist — and that such “baseless claims” have been “debunked” — when prominent Democrats insisted (in 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and 2020) that election fraud does exist and it’s a very big problem?

Did they all suffer from simultaneous amnesia about the hearings they held, the expert witnesses they gathered, and the interviews they gave (for documentaries like HBO’s “Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections”) during the Trump Administration?
Thank you Kamala Harris! Thank you Amy Klobuchar! Thank you Ron Wyden! Thank you Mark Warner! Thank you Stacey Abrams!
Thank you, HBO! Thank you, New York Times! Thank you, NBC News! Thank you, Atlanta Journal-Constitution! Thank you, CNN! Thank you, PBS!
Thank you all for being election deniers before you became election fraud deniers!

QUESTION #2: Why were 78 million American votes from 800 counties in seven states sent overseas to be “handled” by a bankrupt Spanish company in Barcelona called SCYTL in 2020? Why is SCYTL’s biggest customer the Department of Defense? Why would the Department of Defense subcontract the “processing” of 78 million American votes to a foreign company?
For that matter, why is the Department of Defense involved in our elections at all?
If you want to unravel the mysterious results of the 2020 election, you must begin by asking a simple question: why were 78 million American votes from 800 counties in 7 states sent overseas to be “handled” by a bankrupt Spanish company in Barcelona…
Read more

QUESTION #3: Why did the Associated Press just publish an article that admitted Dominion voting machines are vulnerable to hacking — and must be fixed immediately with software patches in 16 states? Why did the federal government’s own cybersecurity agency (CISA) send out a bulletin to state election officials on June 3rd that warned them about nine security vulnerabilities that must be addressed?
From the AP article:

Didn’t the Associated Press (and all the rest of the corrupt corporate media) spend the last 18 months telling the world that anyone who questioned the security of our elections was a conspiracy theorist?

QUESTION #4: Why has a federal judge in Georgia refused to release a report by a cybersecurity expert who inspected Dominion voting machines and found them vulnerable to hacking and manipulation?
Why is Judge Amy Totenberg opposed to the public release of J. Alex Halderman’s special report regarding the vulnerability of electronic voting machines?
President Trump blasted out my Substack article “Something Stinks in Georgia” (120,000 page views and climbing!) to his followers on TruthSocial yesterday — and it sent Biden’s unpaid staff in the media into a frenzy. Discredited media outlets for beta-males and aging hippies like…
Read more

Why has Judge Totenberg denied a request by the Louisiana secretary of state to review the special report? (Louisiana uses Dominion voting machines as well.) Why has Judge Totenberg denied access to the Halderman report to media outlets as well?
Media outlets such as Fox News and One America News (OAN) are currently being sued for defamation by Dominion — and a federal judge is refusing to release a report that reportedly shows the Dominion machines are not secure?
Think about it.

I Need Your Support!​

Who held the Biden Administration to account for its corruption every day like me?

The corporate media is completely corrupt. Just go down the list: the Russia Hoax, the stolen 2020 election, the deadly COVID vaccines. The corporate media is actively trying to hide the truth from the American people on a daily basis.
I’ve got your back.

Do you have mine?
No, I don’t have your back.

Emerald Robinson

Read more

From the AP article:

Read more

Think about it.

I Need Your Support!​

I’ve got your back.

Do you have mine?
You gotta love it when these lying, Right-wing hate-mongers get cancelled, they even start begging liberals to save them. Exhibit A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT