ADVERTISEMENT

Four Illegal Migrants Arrested For Raping And Sexually Assaulting Nantucket Children - Released On Bond

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
They aren't sending their best.

The crime rate on illegals is much much higher than those of other citizens. These people have nothing to lose. They do not respect our cultural norms. These people are criminals and should NEVER have been allowed in our country.

Kamala Harris, the BORDER CZAR, owns this. These rapes and assaults on America's children are a direct result of her policy failures.

She is totally unqualified to be VPOTUS OR POTUS.

It is also coming out, that she actually never argued a case in a courtroom, her underlings did all the work. She can not think quickly on her feet and is not confident in herself. She is a pathetic leader.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is the proper way. Send the illegals back to their home country. Streamline and enhance our current immigration process to get honest, non-criminal, immigrants into our country and put them where they need to be instead of overwhelming our cities.

The current system, run by border czar Kamala Harris for the last 4 years, is a total clusterfvck. She failed miserably. As a result Americans are getting killed, raped and stolen from. (And to boot, some of their pets are being eaten too)

This is unnacceptable. Vote the assholes out! We want a landslide!

Reactions: TigerGrowls

The crime rate on illegals is much much higher than those of other citizens. These people have nothing to lose. They do not respect our cultural norms. These people are criminals and should NEVER have been allowed in our country.

Kamala Harris, the BORDER CZAR, owns this. These rapes and assaults on America's children are a direct result of her policy failures.

It is also coming out, that she actually never argued a case in a courtroom, her underlings did all the work. She can not think quickly on her feet and is not confident in herself. She is a pathetic leader.

Let’s see. According to trump we’ve let roughly 3 billion illegals cross the border. You found a few dozen that are committing crimes and they’re not sending their best? Do you think the average refugee has a higher or lower crime rate than the average American?

Let the illegals do violence to the Obama Family and we will then see action

until that moment Obama does not care one twit for Americans and the rabble beneath him

Let’s see. According to trump we’ve let roughly 3 billion illegals cross the border. You found a few dozen that are committing crimes and they’re not sending their best? Do you think the average refugee has a higher or lower crime rate than the average American?
Way higher.

They have all committed at least one crime. Most Americans have not

Except that this is incorrect. The crime rate on illegals is much lower than that of US citizens. Here's a link to some research on that:

Now to be fair, I consider to the brennancenter (a think tank) to be biased to the left AND it's a tertiary source). BUT the reason that I linked it is because the article above shows a TON of primary sources showing that illegals are much less likely to commit crimes than the average US Citizen.

Not only is this NOT true, it has NEVER been true. Here's another link that shows incarceration rates from 1870 to 2020. There's always been a lower rate of incarceration for immigrants than for US citizens and that gap has only grown with time.

NOW all that being said, I'm a law and order guy. If someone committed a crime; Charge them, give them a trial, convict them, and lock them up. I've no problem with that.

Last edited:
Except that this is incorrect. The crime rate on illegals is much lower than that of US citizens. Here's a link to some research on that:

Now to be fair, I consider to the brennancenter (a think tank) to be biased to the left AND it's a tertiary source). BUT the reason that I linked it is because the article above shows a TON of primary sources showing that illegals are much less likely to commit crimes than the average US Citizen.

Not only is this NOT true, it has NEVER been true. Here's another link that shows incarceration rates from 1870 to 2020. There's always been a lower rate of incarceration for immigrants than for US citizens and that gap has only grown with time.

NOW all that being said, I'm a law and order guy. If someone committed a crime; Charge them, give them a trial, convict them, and lock them up. I've no problem with that.
There are a lot of assumptions made in those studies. Wouldn't give them much credit.

First of all, anyone crossing the border illegally has committed a crime.

Second of all, they are more desperate and low income. Their crime often goes unreported.

The bottom line is this. We are a nation of laws, we have a right to determine who comes and goes into our country. It is 100% reasonable to strive for an efficient immigration system. It is 100% reasonable to want the immigrants to be vetted for criminal history. It is 100% reasonable that immigration be done in an orderly fashion that does not overwhelm and disproportionately burden one portion of our society. Citizens and communities have worked centuries and generation to build their communities. It's not fair to let anyone invade that and ruin all you have worked for.

Bezos can get you anything you could possibly think of to your doorstep in 24 hours (or sooner sometimes).
Musk can shoot a rocket around the earth and then land it anywhere you want down to a 3 yard radius (or less)

Are you telling me what we have is the best we can do? If so, you are fired. We The People deserve better. The immigrants deserve better.

It all starts with us taking control of our border. Thats is what nations do. And spare me the republicans wouldn't vote for a bill. That bill allowed for certain levels of illegal immigration. The appropriate level is 0.

All of the above studies are really great HOWEVER

I PREFER THE STANDARD OF COMMON SENSE OVER HEAVILY BIASED AND SLANTED REPORTS

Consider that illegal immigrants are brought into the US with NO JOB How are they living once the NGO stops paying from the government barrel

These immigrants get money from somewhere and with no job where is the source

Use your thinking cap on that one

As to crime I agree that illegal immigrants are more inbred on crimes against other immigrants just as inner-city black communities' failure to report massive crime out of lack of police support and fear of retribution from thugs

I ask people in person so i am going with what I hear and not what some clickbait hack writer on the internet spits out

There are reliable journalists on the web

Just NOT A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

OK to add to my fog of war type rhetoric here is the proof that statistics do lie when the writer wants them to

BIDEN-HARRIS ADMIN SAYS CRIME IS DOWN, BUT INDEPENDENT DATA SHOWS VIOLENT CRIME UP ACROSS 66 CITIES

OK @hopefultiger13

More information you can consider as to fraudulent reports and bias

"The most flagrant example is publicly on the Philadelphia website," Kennedy said. "There are twice as many murders in Philadelphia in the period they're describing than what the MCCA reported."

So murders not going down but doubling UP 100%

When we disagree what really frustrates me is we are disagreeing using completely different sets of SO-CALLED FACTS

I TRUST MINE AND I AM SURE YOU TRUST YOURS

HARD TO DISCUSS AN ISSUE WHEN THE FACTS ARE ALWAYS THE FACTS THAT PEOPLE USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR POSITION

OK to add to my fog of war type rhetoric here is the proof that statistics do lie when the writer wants them to

BIDEN-HARRIS ADMIN SAYS CRIME IS DOWN, BUT INDEPENDENT DATA SHOWS VIOLENT CRIME UP ACROSS 66 CITIES
LOL, of course you use the source that was fined $787 million for intentionally lying to their audience. Here's a hint, FoxNews is NOT a reliable source and Maria Bartiromo is not credible just because she gives you a woody.

Are you saying you trust Fox to be more accurate than the newest FBI report that covers 94% of the population? What about other sources that corroborate the FBI report? Surely it can't all be fake news

A real patriot would be happy to get good news about our country instead of constantly trying to find fault for strictly political reasons

Reactions: flotiger
Oh, look what Nancy Mace has to say. This is now on the congressional record. Maybe they should just let Fatpiggy do the job.

Got a link?

There are a lot of assumptions made in those studies. Wouldn't give them much credit.

First of all, anyone crossing the border illegally has committed a crime.

Second of all, they are more desperate and low income. Their crime often goes unreported.

The bottom line is this. We are a nation of laws, we have a right to determine who comes and goes into our country. It is 100% reasonable to strive for an efficient immigration system. It is 100% reasonable to want the immigrants to be vetted for criminal history. It is 100% reasonable that immigration be done in an orderly fashion that does not overwhelm and disproportionately burden one portion of our society. Citizens and communities have worked centuries and generation to build their communities. It's not fair to let anyone invade that and ruin all you have worked for.

Bezos can get you anything you could possibly think of to your doorstep in 24 hours (or sooner sometimes).
Musk can shoot a rocket around the earth and then land it anywhere you want down to a 3 yard radius (or less)

Are you telling me what we have is the best we can do? If so, you are fired. We The People deserve better. The immigrants deserve better.

It all starts with us taking control of our border. Thats is what nations do. And spare me the republicans wouldn't vote for a bill. That bill allowed for certain levels of illegal immigration. The appropriate level is 0.

OK @hopefultiger13

More information you can consider as to fraudulent reports and bias

"The most flagrant example is publicly on the Philadelphia website," Kennedy said. "There are twice as many murders in Philadelphia in the period they're describing than what the MCCA reported."

So murders not going down but doubling UP 100%

When we disagree what really frustrates me is we are disagreeing using completely different sets of SO-CALLED FACTS

I TRUST MINE AND I AM SURE YOU TRUST YOURS

HARD TO DISCUSS AN ISSUE WHEN THE FACTS ARE ALWAYS THE FACTS THAT PEOPLE USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR POSITION
Your link took me to a foxnews page on Philadelphia... A quick search on crime turned up something from Elon Musk about crime in Philly (Musk is a damn fine engineer, but I'd bet he doesn't know a damn thing about crime rates) and another about Drag racing (cars not people). What article are you talking about that has crime rates?

My link on the other hand leads you to peer review research articles. Science can definitely be wrong, but as a general rule, I'm going to trust the science before I trust Kennedy.

Oh, look what Nancy Mace has to say. This is now on the congressional record. Maybe they should just let Fatpiggy do the job.

K, this is somewhat ridiculous and obviously not what anyone is arguing, so I'll just be done after my next thought.

Logically, the great majority of people just coming in to the country to look for a better life for their family are actually more likely to follow the law, even down to speeding, etc as they are at a risk of being deported. There are obviously also gang members or cartel etc, but I feel pretty confident the percentage is pretty low. I'm sure you're going to come back with something argumentative, or talk about how they committed crime coming in again. Or choose a position you disagree with I'm not even arguing to argue against. But you do you.

K, this is somewhat ridiculous and obviously not what anyone is arguing, so I'll just be done after my next thought.

Logically, the great majority of people just coming in to the country to look for a better life for their family are actually more likely to follow the law, even down to speeding, etc as they are at a risk of being deported. There are obviously also gang members or cartel etc, but I feel pretty confident the percentage is pretty low. I'm sure you're going to come back with something argumentative, or talk about how they committed crime coming in again. Or choose a position you disagree with I'm not even arguing to argue against. But you do you.
Just will have to agree to disagree.

If you are willing to break the law to get into the country what makes you think they arent willing to break the law when they get there?

By definition, which is not ridiculous, 100% of illegal migrants have committed a crime. So pretending like they commit crime at a lesser rate than American citizens is factually wrong.

They don't have much to lose, usually have no identification, and often must commit crime just to survive. Often their crimes are not worth reporting because they have nothing to to lose.

So, yes, I am going to do me and point out that nothing i said is factually inaccurate. You may not agree with it, but none of it is "ridiculous"

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1

And who exactly is the Coalition for Law, Order, and Safety:
Here's their website, which contains absolutely nothing but a front page and a signup for a news letter. Sounds TOTALLY LEGIT.

Here's a little more, but WHY ON EARTH would anyone believe an organization with no front facing info on it? Here's a little more:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT