ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day....

tigdad

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2001
Against my better judgement I turned it on. Started out with Saban talking about how they have dealt with covid, about 1 1/2 minutes in they started showing their team BLM march for social justice. I switched the channel to MSNBC and resumed throwing up in the trash can.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
You probably shouldn’t cheer for Clemson this year. As Dabo and Trevor are going to be at the center of wanting to see change happen. Hope you feel better and thankfully for you there are video games out there so you can still let players do exactly what you would like while not giving a shit about who they are
Have a good fall OP

You probably shouldn’t cheer for Clemson this year. As Dabo and Trevor are going to be at the center of wanting to see change happen. Hope you feel better and thankfully for you there are video games out there so you can still let players do exactly what you would like while not giving a shit about who they are
Have a good fall OP
Triggered?

Reactions: m_l_murphy
Against my better judgement I turned it on. Started out with Saban talking about how they have dealt with covid, about 1 1/2 minutes in they started showing their team BLM march for social justice. I switched the channel to MSNBC and resumed throwing up in the trash can.

Throwing up is a symptom of Covid, you might want to get tested.

Have a good fall OP
You do understand that wanting change and unity, believing we all can make a difference is totally different than the BLM Movement, don’t you?

Have a good fall OP
I too want to see change happen....hoping more law breakers begin to respect law enforcement officers and peacefully cooperate when confronted by the courageous folks in blue. We'll certainly live in a stronger country then.

In all fairness, the majority of the time was spent on football. I was expecting the opposite myself

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
I too want to see change happen....hoping more law breakers begin to respect law enforcement officers and peacefully cooperate when confronted by the courageous folks in blue. We'll certainly live in a stronger country then.
This! Stop breaking the law... You won't have to deal with the police. When you are pulled over, show them the respect they deserve. The problem is that the majority of people have a problem with authority.

Reactions: rcmc2017
Have a good fall OP

Explain to me again the “change” you’re wanting to see ? Let’s see, rioters not prosecuted, people justifying lawbreaking because slavery was allowed 155 years ago, an organization that celebrates cops being killed accepted as a “movement for change”, our flag and anthem that my brother and thousands of others died for spit on and disrespected by Cowardly millionaires who love the fruits of our country but wouldn’t lift a finger to defend it ? Somehow I don’t think I like your version of our country.

Have a good fall OP
Resisting arrest matters.

The coronavirus stuff is interesting, and should be the big story right now. Other stuff... I don’t know.

Have a good fall OP
Yeah we need change. We need to have a conversation and things need to happen and stuff. Trump is bad and wants to divide the country but we need to be better. Black lives matter

Have a good fall OP

Dabo is not at the center of change for social justice. Dabo knows that he hast to say something or else he is labeled as a racist. I guarantee you 100% Dabo does not give a shit about the social justice stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I too was surprised that ESPN didn’t push it more. And Kirk didn’t breakdown once. Also, no Maria Taylor which was surprising.

Dabo is not at the center of change for social justice. Dabo knows that he hast to say something or else he is labeled as a racist. I guarantee you 100% Dabo does not give a shit about the social justice stuff.
Say more about this guarantee. I’m intrigued.

Explain to me again the “change” you’re wanting to see ? Let’s see, rioters not prosecuted, people justifying lawbreaking because slavery was allowed 155 years ago, an organization that celebrates cops being killed accepted as a “movement for change”, our flag and anthem that my brother and thousands of others died for spit on and disrespected by Cowardly millionaires who love the fruits of our country but wouldn’t lift a finger to defend it ? Somehow I don’t think I like your version of our country.
This is exactly the ‘change’ the leftists are wanting. You nailed it! I’m a person that believes of course black lives matters. What I don’t support is the BLM organization that is a Marxist/Communist organization (as is Antifa) that wants to ‘remove’ the police in this country by any means necessary to achieve their goal of turning this into a Marxist/Communist country. That I don’t support, and probably more than half of the country doesn’t. Most ppl who support the organization BLM probably know very little about Communism and the evils of it. They think the US is a evil country.. let them go live in China for a week and they’d be begging to come back here.

ADVERTISEMENT