ADVERTISEMENT

Garnet Main Page Background? WTF?

rtiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2005
South Carolina
Does Rivals even understand team themed websites? Does little brother's site or FSU's site now have an orange background?

@Cris_Ard is there any way to get this changed. I've been a member of this site for a long time and been through some changes without complaint, but a garnet background on a Clemson website is just wrong. I've looked at it on my phone and on my computer. At the top section, specifically where the prospects scroll across, it's pretty easy for me to discern a garnet hue. Maybe that's not the case for everyone?

I come to TI for a lot of reasons(The West Zone, Paul's great recruiting news, Larry's great team news and features), and one of the main reasons is to get the Clemson "feel"; to feel like this is "my" place as a Clemson fan; my home field. Now, some of the great things are still here obviously, but the front page almost has a UofSC, FSU, TA&M, etc. atmosphere to it. Maybe I'll get used to it; maybe I won't. But, as we sit here today it really stinks to log on to a Clemson site that features the mood and team colors of a couple of our biggest rivals.

Apologies for making a big deal out of this, but it's bothersome, and it seems like for a Clemson themed website that this should be addressed.

Thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.