ADVERTISEMENT

Gators down for the count

I like where you are going with this man. Our fellow TI brothers will eat this conspiracy theory up...

I mean if you are willing to believe that there's a group of pedifile billionares and actors who secretly run the world AND Donald Trump is the only one who can save us... Then they will have NO TROUBLE believing that Dabo infected Bowman with COVID and sent him to UF to bring the SEC to its knees.

Damn... someone needs to take this to the main board...

YIKES...relax buddy

Wonder how many actually have shown a symptom...the worst virus ever that most healthy person actually never even gets sick and shuts down the economy, school, and people’s life

Have we ever required testing for any other virus and shut the country down for anything?
Stopped WW1 for the flu. Does that count?

Reactions: TigerFlow
I like where you are going with this man. Our fellow TI brothers will eat this conspiracy theory up...

I mean if you are willing to believe that there's a group of pedifile billionares and actors who secretly run the world AND Donald Trump is the only one who can save us... Then they will have NO TROUBLE believing that Dabo infected Bowman with COVID and sent him to UF to bring the SEC to its knees.

The NWO pedophile billionaires do run the world.... it’s called the NWO.

And yet, life will go on...

the way everyone allows it to...it’s amazing these life long politicians won’t be bothered by this one second...life will absolutely go on but every freedom we allow them to take away is one less day life will be lived under more restrictions and more government control.

I’ll live life everyday just like I have since this B/S started.

It's a total mystery how it spread.

111219-coachkiss-1280x720.jpg
Is that Candi Fisher and her “trainer”?

It slays me that there are people who believe that COVID was manufactured to allow the NWO to take over and control our lives. LOL @ mandatory vaccines.
Before you post, determine how a virus can be patented.
Then listen to your future President when they ask him if he will make vaccines mandatory.

To answer both of those for you, a virus can ONLY be patented if, per US laws, "if the hand of man" has manipulated a living organism, i.e. you can't patent nature or natural things. Yes, coronaviruses are manufactured all of the time, it's why the NIH forced (it's classified by International Law as manufacturing biological weapons) them to move their facility from Chapel Hill (North Carolina) to Wuhan.
Biden just said the other night in his "town hall meeting", yes, he would make vaccines mandatory.
You're slayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: scartiger

One is just as likely as the other LOL.

Reactions: 152thinblueline
It's 100% political/power move at this point.
Any virus litmus test is a 3rd world, no "social distancing", no "masks", no medical care, etc.. If a true novel virus is unleashed into these conditions the result (historically speaking) is devastating to the indigenous population. But what do we actually see in these countries? Nothing near (fractions of) the "death rates", infection rates, "case" rates of countries shutting everything down and people running for caves to hide in. In this country we are all told African Americans are disproportionately at a "higher" risk. Yet, in Africa (lets say Kenya, population of 51 million) there has been less than 1,000 deaths. Are we to believe people in Kenya can't count? Are bodies pilled up along the streets and it's just some big mystery? I don't think so.

What I hear now is, mandatory vaccines, apps to "monitor" your "health", restricted travel based on your "status" of compulsory consent.

Has anyone ever wondered why the CDC literally owns all the patents on the coronavirus? Is everyone aware that all the doctors telling us what to do have their names on these patents? Does anyone have any idea how much money is involved with these patents? Why does Bill Gates have more investment in vaccines and has openly stated numerous times (I'm paraphrasing), "this is where the future of return is on investment"? Why is Bill Gates vaccinating thousands of people in Africa and implanting RFID's into infants? Why is Mastercard involved and funding these (vaccination) "tests"? Why are countries talking about going "paperless" with their currency/money, it's all considered "dirty" now?

Its all about the money peeps. Wake up people, our little bit of freedom we still have is quickly passing us by. There is a reason why the Constitution has no mention of plagues and all the natural ills of the world revolving around humans.

Link me an article about Bill Gates implanting RFIDs in any human. thats the mother of all debunked conspiracy theories. Please tell me you’re not one of the 44% of republicans who believes that Gates plans to microchip people through vaccines?

If Mullen never mentioned a full stadiums, Florida would still be playing football right now...

There are some far left libs within the institution that had to shut that conversation down asap though...

Reactions: yemassee
The University of Florida has announced that it has indefinitely suspended all football activities following recent COVID outbreak.

Gator football reportedly has 25 new positive COVID cases within the last week, bringing the program to 31 cases total for the month of October. 50 players are now in quarantine.

link
Good luck B1G on getting 5 or 6 games in.

Reactions: CrouchingTiger72

Agree - this is main board stuff

until suicide rates continue to climb especially among our youth.

Oh and it’s not OK for kids to go to school because it’s dangerous but go out to have breakfast tomorrow morning and let a teenager take your order and serve it to you...a teenager that should be in school! Like the one that served me and my daughter breakfast this morning when I took her on our breakfast date

Fact is this is a political situation...period and if you follow the facts you’ll see it...

its a political situation in every country on the planet?

Reactions: CodingTiger
death rate? There is a reason cases are discussed these days...

it’s a real virus...no doubt about it. But if you can’t see it’s become political and can’t see its hurt everything about our economy I don’t know what else to say. It sucks...life sucks...sickness sucks...all virus’ suck. This is a bad card dealt and that’s no question but it’s become Over the top
One consequence of these shutdowns is that cancer screenings for the top six most deadly cancers are down 70 percent. Just one example of how the shutdowns will cost many more lives than the virus. Shutdowns are really dumb and have changed the political future of our country....this makes many people happy. (really dumb people)

By gIvInG PeOPle ThE VirUs?!?!

WTAF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
No...I'm suggesting that someone is providing false test results...
I mean, how would the players or coaches know? It's not like you actually see your test anyway...you are only told the results...
It's just awfully strange that a coach suggest a return to normalcy (which CAN happen in Fla btw) & 36 hours later the team is in quarantine which shut down that "return to normalcy" conversation immediately...quite the coincidence there...
There are some people at UF playing politics behind the scenes & simply can't allow a return to normalcy at least until after the election...if at all...

Link me an article about Bill Gates implanting RFIDs in any human. thats the mother of all debunked conspiracy theories. Please tell me you’re not one of the 44% of republicans who believes that Gates plans to microchip people through vaccines?
Wake UP!!! Gates absolutely plans to vaccinate every human on the planet with his Quantum Dot Vaccination with a computer chip as part of the vaccination. The enzyme that makes it work is called Luciferase! If it’s mandated “One Can’t Buy Or Sell” without receiving it, you’ll know it’s “The Mark Of The Beast!” Revelation 13.... “He causes everyone, small & great rich & poor, free & bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead. And that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name!” Ive told you till I’m blue in the face, if Biden is elected, we’re all going into Bondage & the “Mark of The Beast” will be mandated!!!

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Wonder how many actually have shown a symptom...the worst virus ever that most healthy person actually never even gets sick and shuts down the economy, school, and people’s life

Have we ever required testing for any other virus and shut the country down for anything?

Wholeheartedly agree - good thing we didn't treat the flu like this...

One consequence of these shutdowns is that cancer screenings for the top six most deadly cancers are down 70 percent. Just one example of how the shutdowns will cost many more lives than the virus. Shutdowns are really dumb and have changed the political future of our country....this makes many people happy. (really dumb people)

not to mention all the elderly dying in facilities from depression from not being able to see familiar faces and family, suicide level on the rise, kids teaching themselves etc

My two oldest were talking to me at the dinner table last night and saying that they aren’t learning anything. Said it’s all busy work and hell high schoolers have zero guidance and as long as work gets done on e-learning days that’s all that matters. Then they show up for their in person days and will have a quiz or test a lot of days. My high schooler said that teachers won’t show up and they’ll just e-learn in their classrooms.

Heck if you dive into the numbers and look at age, risk, location of those who have passed its pretty telling. Forcing people to test, reporting all cases, putting Covid on every death with a positive test, testing being uncertain from false positives to false reporting and this is what you have

Not to mention I don’t know how it’s become legal to openly report a patients health conditions. Huge violation of people’s rights and now if you don’t properly quarantine or get your two negative tests and you break protocol some areas will take you to jail

Watching our freedoms and rights vanish in front of our eyes

Watching small business’ crash and burn while big business will take over, pharma companies will profit, politicians will profit and those same politicians are holding up stimulus checks because it is just money for the people and doesn’t give them what they want

sad times

I love and respect the program at Florida but what a clown show they have today making decisions. I was afraid Covid was going to hit them hard considering they had very few rules. Going up there tomorrow to visit with the Gators

Wake UP!!! Gates absolutely plans to vaccinate every human on the planet with his Quantum Dot Vaccination with a computer chip as part of the vaccination. The enzyme that makes it work is called Luciferase! If it’s mandated “One Can’t Buy Or Sell” without receiving it, you’ll know it’s “The Mark Of The Beast!” Revelation 13.... “He causes everyone, small & great rich & poor, free & bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead. And that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name!” Ive told you till I’m blue in the face, if Biden is elected, we’re all going into Bondage & the “Mark of The Beast” will be mandated!!!

What a weird coincidence that the mark of the beast contains an enzyme named Luciferase.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Do you have data to back that up?

p.s. it was a rhetorical question, I know you don't.

Nice. A moderator ( @nmerritt11 ) turns a post into a political shitshow and subscribers are forced to ask the owner to move it to the round table. Certain people should not be moderators.

don’t be so butthurt. I am allowed to have opinions just like everyone else. Just because your state is one of the ones that forced skilled facilities to take Covid patients without providing them with what they needed to properly care for those patients when there was an emergency hospital available and jacked up the numbers don’t get upset with me.

Just because I’m a moderator doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion and voice it. But you can start a movement to fire me from being moderator if you want. Here’s a secret...I’m not on the TI staff. I pay my subscription just like you do

don’t be so butthurt. I am allowed to have opinions just like everyone else. Just because your state is one of the ones that forced skilled facilities to take Covid patients without providing them with what they needed to properly care for those patients when there was an emergency hospital available and jacked up the numbers don’t get upset with me.

Just because I’m a moderator doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion and voice it. But you can start a movement to fire me from being moderator if you want. Here’s a secret...I’m not on the TI staff. I pay my subscription just like you do

I have no desire to have you fired as a moderator. Don't care that much. I just think it is funny that subscribers had to ask the owner to move a thread because you (a moderator) turned it into a political shitshow. I think as a moderator your job is to solve these problems not cause them.

No...I'm suggesting that someone is providing false test results...
I mean, how would the players or coaches know? It's not like you actually see your test anyway...you are only told the results...
It's just awfully strange that a coach suggest a return to normalcy (which CAN happen in Fla btw) & 36 hours later the team is in quarantine which shut down that "return to normalcy" conversation immediately...quite the coincidence there...
There are some people at UF playing politics behind the scenes & simply can't allow a return to normalcy at least until after the election...if at all...

you are just making this up though. like 100% making this up.

I have no desire to have you fired as a moderator. Don't care that much. I just think it is funny that subscribers had to ask the owner to move a thread because you (a moderator) turned it into a political shitshow. I think as a moderator your job is to solve these problems not cause them.

I can’t solve Covid problems bro but I can have an opinion on them. Another secret...it’s screwing up college football

You don’t seem to find it funny. You seem to get worked up about it often. No one else is upset. You don’t have to agree with my opinion.

Life will go on...

I can’t solve Covid problems bro but I can have an opinion on them. Another secret...it’s screwing up college football

You don’t seem to find it funny. You seem to get worked up about it often. No one else is upset. You don’t have to agree with my opinion.

Life will go on...

You misread, the "problem" i was referring to was the act of turning a thread into a political shit show. This thread was going fine until you inserted your political views into it.

By the way, I saw you could not resist taking another shot at NY. My kids are in person learning full time thanks to our great leadership. Are yours?

You misread, the "problem" i was referring to was the act of turning a thread into a political shit show. This thread was going fine until you inserted your political views into it.

By the way, I saw you could not resist taking another shot at NY. My kids are in person learning full time thanks to our great leadership. Are yours?

great leadership...285 per 100,000 dead in the city and 82 per 100k the rest of the state. It was so bad you have to divide the rest of the state out! That’s leadership

Force them into a nursing home when CMS and HHS says you can’t force them and let them die

Reactions: PawsFan_
What a weird coincidence that the mark of the beast contains an enzyme named Luciferase.
If it’s in fact mandated, so everyone on the planet is forced to take it to buy or sell, It Is “The Mark of The Beast!” If so, I believe GOD made it Idiot Proof, so Everyone would know that is “The Mark of The Beast!” This is the vaccine Gates is working on! I don’t believe Trump will allow it if he’s re-elected! I believe he would use another vaccine & make it available, but wouldn’t mandate it.

There have been numerous nurses & doctors come forward to say there are other medications available to heal people from Covid-19, but the NWO mayors & Governors took the meds off the shelves.
France took the meds off the shelves in January!

Why would they do that? So that a vaccine can be mandated!!!!

Like I’ve said, if Trump is re-elected, we get the Red Pill, which buys us all some time. If Biden is elected, you get the Blue Pill, & the horrors I’ve spoken of will come to pass more rapidly! No one can stop the Tribulation from happening, but Trump will slow it down some!

If Biden is elected & especially if he has the Senate & The House, America will speak as a Dragon is recorded in Revelation 13.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT