ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Mattis resigns

Wow. You want to see the American economy collapse. I'm done debating with you. That's absurd thing to say and says a lot about your views. We are done.
I didn’t collapse it. There are consequences for actions. Both the left and right are doing what they can to crash the economy.

Reactions: OrangeForever
This 100%. A log of turnover in every administration. The media just doesn’t want you to know that
A lot of turnover???? In two years we have seen Sec. Price leave due to ethical issues; EPA Administrator Pruitt leave due to ethical issues; the National Security Advisor for lying to the FBI and the Vice President (ethical issues); the Interior Sec resign due to ethical issues; the Sec. of State fired because he and Trump didn't get along; the Sec. of Defense resign because he could no longer stand how the president mistreated allies and coddled to enemies.

And you suggest this is normal????

A lot of turnover???? In two years we have seen Sec. Price leave due to ethical issues; EPA Administrator Pruitt leave due to ethical issues; the National Security Advisor for lying to the FBI and the Vice President (ethical issues); the Interior Sec resign due to ethical issues; the Sec. of State fired because he and Trump didn't get along; the Sec. of Defense resign because he could no longer stand how the president mistreated allies and coddled to enemies.

And you suggest this is normal????

Trump won the presidency. Normal wasnt expected. Only if he could fire career politicians and congross that have no term limits.

LOL at this...

I read the letter... Disagreement with the President on a few certain things does not mean his letter was intended to be a wake up call to America... Maybe, just maybe they disagreed...

The funniesr part of this whole thing is you libs... You hated the Mattis appointment. He was too tough, too barbaric... We needed to stay on Obama's failing Middle East apology tour...it was gonna militarize the govt... It was the beginning of WWIII...ETC ETC ETC BLAH BLAH BLAH... now, all of a sudden, you're a big fan.. .What gives?

You are dead wrong. Dems and Repubs agreed that Generals like Mattis and McMaster gave the administration credibility on foreign affairs. Gravitas. And the president is the one who derailed it. Please show me where there was significant criticism from the left for Mattis. You won't find it.

You are dead wrong. Dems and Repubs agreed that Generals like Mattis and McMaster gave the administration credibility on foreign affairs. Gravitas. And the president is the one who derailed it. Please show me where there was significant criticism from the left for Mattis. You won't find it.

Collusion!

Trump won the presidency. Normal wasnt expected. Only if he could fire career politicians and congross that have no term limits.
But remember how he said he would only pick the 'best people'?

Was Price the best? Was Pruitt? Was the Interior Sec? Was Gen. Flynn?

I hope your answer is no.

And I love all of these turnover comparisons to Obama, who served 8 years vs. less than 2 for Trump.

ISIS smashed
North Korea gave us hostages and remains of soldiers. We have
But remember how he said he would only pick the 'best people'?

Was Price the best? Was Pruitt? Was the Interior Sec? Was Gen. Flynn?

I hope your answer is no.

And I love all of these turnover comparisons to Obama, who served 8 years vs. less than 2 for Trump.

It didn't work out. Government shouldn't be a life time job. As I said earlier. Trump and Mattis got more done for American in 2 years than Obama did in 8. The only people that you guys should be blaming is the democratic party. They put up HIllary Clinton as his challenger. LMAO

Reactions: orangelvis
Obama called ISIS the JV team as they were taking over city after city in Iraq and Syria. Now they are done. Obama was also the president that allowed Russia to walk ALL OVER the United states and our allies and allowed them to constantly meddle in our elections. What was he doing?

ISIS smashed
North Korea gave us hostages and remains of soldiers. We have

It didn't work out. Government shouldn't be a life time job. As I said earlier. Trump and Mattis got more done for American in 2 years than Obama did in 8. The only people that you guys should be blaming is the democratic party. They put up HIllary Clinton as his challenger. LMAO
Trump said he solved the risk of nuclear attack from North Korea, too.

Only, guess what? He trusts the wrong people. NK says it won't give up its nuclear arsenal unless we do. Trump trusts Putin more than his own CIA Directors.

Never has there been a more dangerous president for the US and the world as Donald J Trump. Makes me yearn for a President Pence in the next 2 years.

Only, guess what? He trusts the wrong people. NK says it won't give up its nuclear arsenal unless we do. Trump trusts Putin more than his own CIA Directors.

Never has there been a more dangerous president for the US and the world as Donald J Trump. Makes me yearn for a President Pence in the next 2 years.

Where was Obama during the election meddling? Why wasnt he addressing it? Obama allowed Putin to ANEX Crimea. Putin absolutely owned him.

Keep dreaming about trump not being president the next 2 years. 2016 is over. We are going into 2019 and Trump is STILL the president of the United States. Still.

Snowflakes let it really sink in. I want it to fully sink in. Donald Trump is YOUR president. How awesome is that!

This one is one of my favorites. What do you guys think?
1xo6zm.jpg

This sort of thing doesn't bother me personally. It does show a certain level of immaturity, but that's the world we live in.

It wasnt supposed to bother you. It's just a fact that you have to live with. Wait, does it bother you?

The bottom article is photoshopped.

The actual headline from his April 19th article was “Trump thinks we can replace U.S. forces in Syria with Arab troops. He’s wrong.”

It’s likely lifted from his December 7th article, titled “Trump can’t do anything right — even his coverups are incompetent”

Stocks are back up today.
It's never a good idea to talk about the stock market at 10am. It's called Amateur hour for a reason.

Edit: Looks like we are gonna finish up around negative 400, can I say, I am tired of all this winning.

Last edited:
This one is one of my favorites. What do you guys think?
1xo6zm.jpg

That bothers me for sure. Could never vote for that man after he took a dump on American pows, despite being a draft dodger himself. And it Especially bothered me after seeing that man bend over, grab his ankles and let Putin penetrate him in front of the whole world.

That bothers me for sure. Could never vote for that man after he took a dump on American pows, despite being a draft dodger himself. And it Especially bothered me after seeing that man bend over, grab his ankles and let Putin penetrate him in front of the whole world.

Obama was the one in charge when he let Putin run all over our democracy. He also let Putin take control over Crimea. Obama also allowed ISIS to gain large swaths of territory in the middle east. But those are just facts. Just like when you woke up this morning and realized Trump is still your President.

Reactions: orangelvis
Obama was the one in charge when he let Putin run all over our democracy. He also let Putin take control over Crimea. Obama also allowed ISIS to gain large swaths of territory in the middle east. But those are just facts. Just like when you woke up this morning and realized Trump is still your President.
You went off on an Obama tangent without actually addressing any of the post that you quoted.

I think if any POTUS continually differed to Generals, we would always be in a war because that's what they do. It's their job.

I don't agree with Republicans who think Mattis knows more about issues like Syria than Trump. Truman fired Douglas MacArthur. We never should have invaded N Korea anyways. Look how that ended up.
Sorry dude but this is one of the stupidest f'ing things I've read on this forum in 19 years.
As a senior military officer, I can tell you a general wants a war like a doctor wants cancer. Peace is the profession. Not war. If you've ever been to war, you'd know it is the last thing a professional military officer ever desires.
FYI...Truman fired MacArthur for insubordination. As he should have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT