ADVERTISEMENT

Genetics56 pivots once again

XRP589

Valles Marineris
Silver Member
Nov 26, 2023
Not sure why people put faith in this rando X account, but yall do, so I’m just here to point out inconsistency #437…

After spending the last 6ish months ass-kissing Clemson and trying to convince everyone in the Midwest of how great a fit CU would be, I open X to see they are now once again distancing themselves from Clemson in order to convince their audience that UNC/A&M/ND are the possible chosen ones. If I had the time or G-A-F I would dig up their endless charts and graphics that try to convince the general public of Clemson’s relevancy, but I’m not doing all that. Feel free to look it up yourself. It’s there. It’s almost been obnoxious

Synopsis of the last year for Genetics56:

-Clemson is out of the club, tough luck

-Clemson is the greatest thing since Cedar Point and the B1G would be lucky to have them

-Clemson is like, totally whack, and the B1G can do way better n stuff becuz reasons

Either this account is complete fabricated nonsense(Dude of WV), or it’s the B1G’s bespoke disinformation PR account meant to sway narratives and public opinion. Either way, don’t listen to it

• Sad
Reactions: Chrisd4cu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News