ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia hand recount finished - Biden by 12k votes

clemsontiger02

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Decatur, GA
Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race, according to a news release from the Secretary of State’s office.

President-elect Joe Biden beat President Trump by 12,284 votes, according to the final results from the audit. This is a slight drop for Biden compared to the pre-audit results.

Georgia plans to certify Biden’s victory on Friday.

Last edited:
Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race, according to a news release from the Secretary of State’s office.

President-elect Joe Biden beat President Trump by 12,284 votes, according to the final results from the audit. This is a slight drop for Biden compared to the pre-audit results.

Georgia plans to certify Biden’s victory on Friday.

Exactly as expected. That's why these counts in other states won't matter. Recounts don't make massive changes historically.

I took this pic the day after the election on the top of Stone Mountain. Proud of my adopted home state!

Biden_Stone%2BMountain.jpg

What? What will make you happy with the result? You do realize that this is republican lead at every level in Georgia.

Validate the results. That means to go thru and verify signatures of every ballot. Don't play the oh but Republican was in charge trick with me. The Republicans were not in charge of the country that brought in all the bogus ballots. Everyone knows that the Democrats in Atlanta Cheated. They abused the mail in ballot scheme.

Validate the results. That means to go thru and verify signatures of every ballot. Don't play the oh but Republican was in charge trick with me. The Republicans were not in charge of the country that brought in all the bogus ballots. Everyone knows that the Democrats in Atlanta Cheated. They abused the mail in ballot scheme.

By everyone, you mean the republican governors,and secretary of state, and house? You realize that none of them are saying that there was fraud. Don't you think that they would be screaming to high heaven if they felt that their was some horrible fraud by their opponents in their state?

Dude, you are being willfully mislead. When the best legal mind you can find is crazy Rudy Guiliani it's time to hang it up.

How did they cheat and how do you know? Show us proof or crawl back into your tinfoil trailer. Enough of this fvckery...

How did they cheat and how do you know? Show us proof or crawl back into your tinfoil trailer. Enough of this fvckery...

Since I’m giving my best to pay attention to you from here forward, I have a question. How do you know if people live in trailers? Just a guess? What gives it away?

Looking forward to paying attention to your intelligent answer!

Reactions: 1983Grad
Since I’m giving my best to pay attention to you from here forward, I have a question. How do you know if people live in trailers? Just a guess? What gives it away?

Looking forward to paying attention to your intelligent answer!

I heard he was at your weekly half-price underpinning roundtable. Any more questions?

Can't spell im not rich without Milton. Sounds like Green Acres, but I'm sure it's the place to be

Work really hard and you could find out one day. As for now, gas prices are cheap enough for you to visit and become focused. Wisdom in politics will follow suit.

Still waiting on the clear robbery of this election...

Well done Georgia. Now if we could get rid of people like Kelly Loeffler and Perdue.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Ah Milton. Farms cut up into McMansions where people can feel like they are rich even though they live in freaking Milton. At least we have something in common now., we both live in a blue state.

Checked Zillow for that NYC property value today? I don’t need feelings... just numbers.

Did you go to the landfill to find the outer envelope signatures to match the ballots, upon recount?
Oof someone is still struggling I see. Remember your great life. Doing that might save you from making more loony posts.

All I did was trust our great democracy to produce a transparent result. A transparent and clear result was given. Today was a good day.

By everyone, you mean the republican governors,and secretary of state, and house? You realize that none of them are saying that there was fraud. Don't you think that they would be screaming to high heaven if they felt that their was some horrible fraud by their opponents in their state?

Dude, you are being willfully mislead. When the best legal mind you can find is crazy Rudy Guiliani it's time to hang it up.

You havent done enough to be worthy to shine Rudys shoes. Prove me wrong. If not,,,stick it related to Rudy. Rudy is a former federal prosecutor that beat the mob in NYC and a multi term mayor of NYC,,,,so get real.

ADVERTISEMENT