ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia hand recount finished - Biden by 12k votes

1) GA didn't do a full hand recount statewide. It was a statewide audit and a few counties did a full hand recount.

2) I'm surprised that the state didn't demand a full hand recount. They were never going to find a 16k vote swing to give the state to Trump, but all it would have taken was about 15k total ballots being thrown out to make the run off between Purdue and Ossoff unnecessary. GA requires 50%+1. Purdue was at something like 49.77%. If 12-15k ballots were invalidated his total would have been over 50%.
When hand recounts are done, only a couple hundred are found to be illegitimate. You are asking for 12-15k? Lulz

Bring better logic next time.

My wife is screaming that she is not going to vote 1/5 on the senate runoff as the fix will still be in so why bother.

This is exactly what the GA SOS was talking about. The real reason that Trump lost is not because the dems cheated, its because Trump spent so much time leading up to the election saying it was rigged that trump cult members like you and your wife didnt vote. This is why Leoffler and Perdue dont want Trump to come to GA and campaign for them. Trump is destroying the republican party right before our eyes.

Its glorious.

Trump got 73million and counting. Not a good response from you.

Why do you assume that 'illegal' votes are only cast for Dems? Repubs have just as much motivation and resources to do the same. There is zero real evidence of either party coordinating an illegal voting scheme.

My bias. I believe the dems cheated and thats my opinion. We will see how this plays out.

My bias. I believe the dems cheated and thats my opinion. We will see how this plays out.

Why do you even bother saying “let’s see how this plays out?” We all know that you are going to believe what trump tells you to believe, even if he produces zero evidence of cheating in court.

Why do you even bother saying “let’s see how this plays out?” We all know that you are going to believe what trump tells you to believe, even if he produces zero evidence of cheating in court.

Trump is not a king. This is the USA. He will have his day(s) in court and we will see what happens. What I believe is irrelevent to the outcome unfortunately.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Trump is not a king. This is the USA. He will have his day(s) in court and we will see what happens. What I believe is irrelevent to the outcome unfortunately.

He's already having his "day in court" and he's losing at every turn. Trump and his allies are now 2-33 in court. In many cases lawyers went on the record to say there was no fraud, and haven't alleged nearly any of the idiocy rudy spouts on a daily basis. Because they have no evidence that stands up in a court of law. None.

He's already having his "day in court" and he's losing at every turn. Trump and his allies are now 2-33 in court. In many cases lawyers went on the record to say there was no fraud, and haven't alleged nearly any of the idiocy rudy spouts on a daily basis. Because they have no evidence that stands up in a court of law. None.

There is plenty of evidence for anyone that wants to look at it. MSM and dem partisans will not stop it from coming out. I am sure you are proud of your guy Biden though. How long will he last if he gets sworn in before MSM decides to unleash all his scandals to usher the way for Kamala? He is as crooked as it gets and his own stupid sons laptop is still there with all its information. Joe was and is on the take for foreign agents and is owned by them. I cant see why anyone wants our President to be in a position of being blackmailable and controlled by a foreign nation with Communist China being the big one. Its documented his family has been paid by China.

Related to the Dominion and smartmatic stories, why would you and everyone not want to see whats going on? If this turns out to be true, then we really live in the matrix already where most stuff is decided beforehand and we are given the illusion of choice. How many elections back does it go? Is this why they were so stunned that Trump won in 2016? Possibly did Trump get more votes than their software algorithms accounted for and they didnt have the fake mail in ballot scheme to pad any deficits? You and millions of other dem true believers working for your altruistic visions of right and wrong duped and used by a communist dem leadership at the top?

Maybe the great awakening is upon us.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Your Daddy talking this morning.

My wife is screaming that she is not going to vote 1/5 on the senate runoff as the fix will still be in so why bother.

This is exactly what the GA SOS was talking about. The real reason that Trump lost is not because the dems cheated, its because Trump spent so much time leading up to the election saying it was rigged that trump cult members like you and your wife didnt vote. This is why Leoffler and Perdue dont want Trump to come to GA and campaign for them. Trump is destroying the republican party right before our eyes.

Its glorious.

Heres another article refuting the BS that you are just pulling from your innards and of course from left wing tv. Is this another indirect clue that immense cheating occurred?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...L1vi5x25AY9VKQXHjzjQwfsxI4ykYVkv8tWFC_u80v98k

Report: Georgia Electorate Sees Lowest Share of Black Voters Since 2006
1,368Ethan Miller/Getty Images
ASHLEY OLIVER19 Nov 20201,078
5:00
The share of black voters in Georgia’s 2020 election hit its lowest point since 2006 despite the overall number of black voters increasing in the state, per data analysis from the New York Times.
Black voters represented 27.3 percent of this year’s Georgia electorate, a decrease from 27.7 percent in 2016, and a decrease from 30 percent in 2012, when President Barack Obama was running:

Georgia is the first state where we have fully updated vote history data, and it shows the Black share of the electorate falling to its lowest level since 2006 pic.twitter.com/kcquppig1I
— Nate Cohn (@Nate_Cohn) November 17, 2020

In contrast, the share of Hispanic and Asian voters hit all-time highs, comprising 3.0 percent and 2.5 percent of the electorate respectively.
“In an election marked by a big rise in turnout, Black turnout increased, too, but less than that of some other groups,” the New York Times reported. “The findings suggest that Mr. Biden’s win in Georgia may not yet herald a new progressive majority in what was a reliably red state, as Democrats still depend on the support of traditionally conservative voters to win statewide.”
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden is projected to narrowly win Georgia based off current unofficial results, and the Times’ analysis largely attributes his success to voters who are affluent, older, and have college degrees and are living in metro Atlanta. Metro Atlanta, comprising ten counties and accounting for close to half of Georgia’s entire population, has itself skyrocketed in population by about half a million over the past decade.
“Just a few decades ago, the ring of suburbs surrounding Atlanta would have counted as some of the most reliably Republican parts of the state,” the Times wrote of Biden’s unexpected gains while also noting that President Donald Trump performed better in heavily black precincts than he did in 2016, despite still losing those precincts:

Biden compensated with huge gains in affluent and well-educated precincts pic.twitter.com/ZC93lsNWLX
— Nate Cohn (@Nate_Cohn) November 17, 2020

FiveThirtyEight credited the unofficial Biden victory primarily to his performance in metro Atlanta, as well, noting the area’s decline in white population and growth in black, Hispanic, and Asian populations. The website also pointed to Atlanta’s growing job market, with one analyst observing that “existing white voters [in Georgia] are being replaced by younger whites and out-of-state transplants who are more progressive.”
Democrats have gushed over activist Stacey Abrams’ voter registration efforts as one reason for the presidential win, but FiveThirtyEight said it is “really hard to know how much Abrams’s efforts mattered” and prioritized the changing Atlanta demographics and anti-Trump sentiment among Republicans and nonvoters above any influence Abrams might have had.
Notably, Democrats failed to translate their presidential success into down-ballot wins. Both U.S. Senate races are heading to a runoff election, Democrats picked up one U.S. House seat while Republicans held eight of the state’s 14, and Republicans will continue to dominate both chambers of the state legislature.
The relatively low share of black voters in the electorate comes after Abrams released a playbook heavily gunning for black voters, and after Biden chose a partially black woman, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), as his running mate, and after Obama, the first black president, campaigned for Biden in Atlanta the day before the election.
Some Democrats have pointed to the growing number of voters declining to state their race as an explanation for why they otherwise seemingly came up short among black voters, including the campaign manager from Abrams’ failed 2018 gubernatorial pursuit, Lauren Groh-Wargo:

The historically diverse GA electorate that elected Biden is due in part to turnout of voters of unknown race. This group has climbed from 1.3% of voters in 2008 to 7.1% in 2020– 351,206 voters! See 👇in raw numbers as well as the share of the electorate going back to 1998. pic.twitter.com/desirCrpGr
— Lauren Groh-Wargo (@gwlauren) November 18, 2020

Data is particularly precise in Georgia as the state is one of only a few where voters are asked their race when registering to vote. The Times noted that North Carolina, another state that asks race, also appears to show a drop in its share of black voters.
On a national level, Democrats have relied on black voters to vote blue — most strategists point to the drop-off in black voters in 2016 as a reason for Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton’s loss. Exit polls show 93 percent of black voters turned out for Obama in 2012, whereas 88 percent turned out for Clinton in 2016. Preliminary 2020 exit polls indicate 87 percent of black voters turned out for Biden.
Write to Ashley Oliver at aoliver@breitbart.com.

There is plenty of evidence for anyone that wants to look at it. MSM and dem partisans will not stop it from coming out. I am sure you are proud of your guy Biden though. How long will he last if he gets sworn in before MSM decides to unleash all his scandals to usher the way for Kamala? He is as crooked as it gets and his own stupid sons laptop is still there with all its information. Joe was and is on the take for foreign agents and is owned by them. I cant see why anyone wants our President to be in a position of being blackmailable and controlled by a foreign nation with Communist China being the big one. Its documented his family has been paid by China.

Related to the Dominion and smartmatic stories, why would you and everyone not want to see whats going on? If this turns out to be true, then we really live in the matrix already where most stuff is decided beforehand and we are given the illusion of choice. How many elections back does it go? Is this why they were so stunned that Trump won in 2016? Possibly did Trump get more votes than their software algorithms accounted for and they didnt have the fake mail in ballot scheme to pad any deficits? You and millions of other dem true believers working for your altruistic visions of right and wrong duped and used by a communist dem leadership at the top?

Maybe the great awakening is upon us.

Yikes.

Reactions: yoshi121374
We will have to see about that. Rudy is who Trump has running the show, so it is what it is. I happen to think Rudy's mind is still very sharp. This whole thing is not over. The next few weeks will be a rollercoaster of highs and lows for both sides I am predicting. This whole consent decree in GA was crooked period. Raffensberger settles some lame suit Abrams filed against the state from 2018 by setting up 2 different standards for voting. In person voters have to show ID and be verified. This was not run through the legislature. at all. The mail in voters had no verification performed at all. There are no telling how many tens of thousands of illegal votes from Fulton and Dekalb County alone. Abrams is also reputed by a lot to have a very functional ballot harvesting operation running also which is illegal, but Raffensberger and some other repubs appear to be scared shitless of her. Oh well.

We live in GA and a lot of people are extremely pissed and do not believe the results. My wife is screaming that she is not going to vote 1/5 on the senate runoff as the fix will still be in so why bother. Its not a pretty picture here if they do not fix it. They need a real audit of mail in ballots at least in those 2 counties and dump the ones that do not meet the standard. The establishment repubs are like I said scared shitless of being called racist for throwing out fake ballots....thats what its come to. Pathetic and sad.

We are on the verge of one party rule in this country if this stands. The election fixing will be legitimized. Dems will take full control, add two states and get rid of the filibuster. Goodbye USA as we have known it if that happens. You want to see a depressed repub party and lack of participation.....allow this screw job on Trump to stand and thats where its heading.

And you have a SINGLE PIECE of evidence to all this? WHERE'S the evidence? And of course make a statement that just isn't true. Absentee ballots ARE signature verified... it's state law. Here's a primer from the Atlanta Constitution on how it works (link below to the article). The important part is here direct quote from the article:

" Before election officials counted absentee ballots in Georgia, they checked voter signatures to help make sure that ballots came from the voters who returned them.

That verification process reviewed signatures on absentee ballot envelopes when they were received at county election offices. Then ballots are separated from envelopes to protect the secret ballot, leaving no way to link voters to the candidates they chose. The right to cast a ballot in secret is guaranteed by the state Constitution
."

(then from further down in the article)

"
Election workers verify signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and absentee ballot applications by comparing them to the signatures that voters used when they registered. Those original signatures are stored in county election computers, either from when they signed up to vote at driver’s license offices or from paper registration forms.

The signature matching process must be open to public view under Georgia law.
"

So you just said: "This was not run through the legislature. at all. The mail in voters had no verification performed at all. " That statement is pure bullshit." It is not true in any way. So the question is. Are you mistaken or lying on purpose? It almost doesn't matter. You'll NEVER accept the results of the election no matter what. Donald Trump lost and you are operating from the position that Trump lost so there MUST be a conspiracy to make him lose. Otherwise, he'd not have lost.

I've lost count of the number of lawsuits that the Trump team has takin to court in the past couple of weeks. I think he's in the neighborhood of 1-13 if you count the Pennsylvania lawsuit to not count some 1000 votes that arrived after the election deadline (I do count it) and those votes were set aside and never added to the Pennsylvania totals. The other 13 were dismissed by judges. Here's a summary from the financial times (fact checked as least biased).

Click

Here's the AJC article here (fact checked as slightly left of center but highly accurate).

Click

You need to be red pilled badly. Go ahead and live in your dream world for a bit longer. Wake up call coming.

And you have a SINGLE PIECE of evidence to all this? WHERE'S the evidence? And of course make a statement that just isn't true. Absentee ballots ARE signature verified... it's state law. Here's a primer from the Atlanta Constitution on how it works (link below to the article). The important part is here direct quote from the article:

" Before election officials counted absentee ballots in Georgia, they checked voter signatures to help make sure that ballots came from the voters who returned them.

That verification process reviewed signatures on absentee ballot envelopes when they were received at county election offices. Then ballots are separated from envelopes to protect the secret ballot, leaving no way to link voters to the candidates they chose. The right to cast a ballot in secret is guaranteed by the state Constitution
."

(then from further down in the article)

"
Election workers verify signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and absentee ballot applications by comparing them to the signatures that voters used when they registered. Those original signatures are stored in county election computers, either from when they signed up to vote at driver’s license offices or from paper registration forms.

The signature matching process must be open to public view under Georgia law.
"

So you just said: "This was not run through the legislature. at all. The mail in voters had no verification performed at all. " That statement is pure bullshit." It is not true in any way. So the question is. Are you mistaken or lying on purpose? It almost doesn't matter. You'll NEVER accept the results of the election no matter what. Donald Trump lost and you are operating from the position that Trump lost so there MUST be a conspiracy to make him lose. Otherwise, he'd not have lost.

I've lost count of the number of lawsuits that the Trump team has takin to court in the past couple of weeks. I think he's in the neighborhood of 1-13 if you count the Pennsylvania lawsuit to not count some 1000 votes that arrived after the election deadline (I do count it) and those votes were set aside and never added to the Pennsylvania totals. The other 13 were dismissed by judges. Here's a summary from the financial times (fact checked as least biased).

Click

Here's the AJC article here (fact checked as slightly left of center but highly accurate).

Click

Man you are a piece of work. You need to be red pilled too. The consent decree signed by Raffensberger with agreement from Kemp early this year as a settlement of a lawsuit from Stacy Abrams created two levels of voter verification. In person voters have to show picture id and mail in voters do not. Is it on paper for them to signature verify?...yes. Do they actually do it in Dekalb and Fulton County where the election was flipped?....HELL NO!

Kemp and Raffensberger also were the ones that signed the contract with Dominion for their voting systems installed this year. Kemp and Raffensberger are finished in GA. Piece of crap Kemp would not even be Governor without Trump....he was way down in the polls for the repub primary and then immediately went to number 1 after Trump endorsed him. They will not even win their own primaries at this point. I live in GA and all of this is extremely unpopular.

Heres another article refuting the BS that you are just pulling from your innards and of course from left wing tv. Is this another indirect clue that immense cheating occurred?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...L1vi5x25AY9VKQXHjzjQwfsxI4ykYVkv8tWFC_u80v98k

Report: Georgia Electorate Sees Lowest Share of Black Voters Since 2006
1,368Ethan Miller/Getty Images
ASHLEY OLIVER19 Nov 20201,078
5:00
The share of black voters in Georgia’s 2020 election hit its lowest point since 2006 despite the overall number of black voters increasing in the state, per data analysis from the New York Times.
Black voters represented 27.3 percent of this year’s Georgia electorate, a decrease from 27.7 percent in 2016, and a decrease from 30 percent in 2012, when President Barack Obama was running:

In contrast, the share of Hispanic and Asian voters hit all-time highs, comprising 3.0 percent and 2.5 percent of the electorate respectively.
“In an election marked by a big rise in turnout, Black turnout increased, too, but less than that of some other groups,” the New York Times reported. “The findings suggest that Mr. Biden’s win in Georgia may not yet herald a new progressive majority in what was a reliably red state, as Democrats still depend on the support of traditionally conservative voters to win statewide.”
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden is projected to narrowly win Georgia based off current unofficial results, and the Times’ analysis largely attributes his success to voters who are affluent, older, and have college degrees and are living in metro Atlanta. Metro Atlanta, comprising ten counties and accounting for close to half of Georgia’s entire population, has itself skyrocketed in population by about half a million over the past decade.
“Just a few decades ago, the ring of suburbs surrounding Atlanta would have counted as some of the most reliably Republican parts of the state,” the Times wrote of Biden’s unexpected gains while also noting that President Donald Trump performed better in heavily black precincts than he did in 2016, despite still losing those precincts:

FiveThirtyEight credited the unofficial Biden victory primarily to his performance in metro Atlanta, as well, noting the area’s decline in white population and growth in black, Hispanic, and Asian populations. The website also pointed to Atlanta’s growing job market, with one analyst observing that “existing white voters [in Georgia] are being replaced by younger whites and out-of-state transplants who are more progressive.”
Democrats have gushed over activist Stacey Abrams’ voter registration efforts as one reason for the presidential win, but FiveThirtyEight said it is “really hard to know how much Abrams’s efforts mattered” and prioritized the changing Atlanta demographics and anti-Trump sentiment among Republicans and nonvoters above any influence Abrams might have had.
Notably, Democrats failed to translate their presidential success into down-ballot wins. Both U.S. Senate races are heading to a runoff election, Democrats picked up one U.S. House seat while Republicans held eight of the state’s 14, and Republicans will continue to dominate both chambers of the state legislature.
The relatively low share of black voters in the electorate comes after Abrams released a playbook heavily gunning for black voters, and after Biden chose a partially black woman, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), as his running mate, and after Obama, the first black president, campaigned for Biden in Atlanta the day before the election.
Some Democrats have pointed to the growing number of voters declining to state their race as an explanation for why they otherwise seemingly came up short among black voters, including the campaign manager from Abrams’ failed 2018 gubernatorial pursuit, Lauren Groh-Wargo:

Data is particularly precise in Georgia as the state is one of only a few where voters are asked their race when registering to vote. The Times noted that North Carolina, another state that asks race, also appears to show a drop in its share of black voters.
On a national level, Democrats have relied on black voters to vote blue — most strategists point to the drop-off in black voters in 2016 as a reason for Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton’s loss. Exit polls show 93 percent of black voters turned out for Obama in 2012, whereas 88 percent turned out for Clinton in 2016. Preliminary 2020 exit polls indicate 87 percent of black voters turned out for Biden.
Write to Ashley Oliver at aoliver@breitbart.com.

I read that and all it said was that Biden won. I agree!

what y'all doing engaging that loon? dude is certifiably nuts

also, speaking of nutjobs, where's that apptiger guy

s-l1000.jpg

what y'all doing engaging that loon? dude is certifiably nuts

also, speaking of nutjobs, where's that apptiger guy

App claims he's working, but will return.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he talks shit daily in the weeks leading up to the election, then totally bails on the board when his guy loses.

Trump campaigns "major" lawsuit in PA dismissed via a "scathing" opinion from PA judge. This is the one rudy took over himself.

They presented not a single instance of evidence of fraud.

Trump campaigns "major" lawsuit in PA dismissed via a "scathing" opinion from PA judge. This is the one rudy took over himself.

Keep talking. I will remind you of all this when its over.

Obama appointee, so not a real judge. Hes a deep state tool like Sullivan.

Obama appointee, so not a real judge. Hes a deep state tool like Sullivan.

LOL... anyone that doesn't agree with Trump is Deep State. Where are those IG reports that where going to "expose" the Deep State? Probably in the same place as all those arrest warrants for the actor pedifiles that we were about to see a few years ago... but to be fair...We DID hear it here first.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The judge is a member of The Federalist Society lol. What are you even talking about.

Dude... He's NEVER going to accept the results of the election. ANY government employee who doesn't do EXACTLY what Trump wants is Deep State. Just as anyone who reports is reporting "FAKE NEWS" if they DARE to publish anything that reflects poorly on the Dear Leader. Trump got anally pillaged in this election, just like Hillary did in 2016. He'll get over it in time and spend the next 4-8 years complaining about Biden doing things that he never said a word about when Trump did it.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT