ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Lawsuit: Witness Testifies About Use of Different Paper For ‘Counterfeit’ Ballots, ‘Watermark Solid Grey Instead of Transparent’

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...solid-grey-instead-transparent-100-joe-biden/

Georgia Lawsuit: Witness Testifies About Use of Different Paper For ‘Counterfeit’ Ballots, ‘Watermark Solid Grey Instead of Transparent’ – 100% For Joe Biden

By Cristina Laila
Published November 26, 2020 at 1:53pm
1138 Comments
Share on Facebook(1.3k)TweetShareEmail
Voter-Fraud-1.jpg

Attorney Sidney Powell filed a 104-page lawsuit in Georgia alleging massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Sidney Powell’s lawsuit contained allegations of numerous irregularities, anomalies, old fashioned “ballot stuffing,” violations of Georgia’s Election Code, unlawful audit procedures and use of voting machines to manipulate votes.
Many witnesses testified they saw ballots marked for President Trump being put into Joe Biden piles and pre-printed “pristine” ballots that went 100% for Joe Biden.
One affiant testified they saw “counterfeit” ballots with darker colored watermarks that went 100% to Joe Biden.
TRENDING: BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election - Update: Michigan too
When the Elections Director was alerted to the counterfeit ballots they brushed off concerns and said the watermarks were darker because of the use of different printers.
On page 35 of Sidney Powell’s filing, the affiant testified about “the use of different paper for ballots, that would constitute fraud stating”:
I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot.
Another affiant (same witness who gave sworn statement in Wood v. Raffensperger) explained she observed batches of pristine ballots with different texture paper with machine-stamped bubbles that went 98% for Joe Biden:
Most of the ballots had already been handled; they had been written on by people, and the edges were worn. They showed obvious use. However, one batch stood out. It was pristine. There was a difference in the texture of the paper – it was if they were intended for absentee use but had not been used for that purposes. There was a difference in the feel.
These different ballots included a slight depressed pre-fold so they could be easily folded and unfolded for use in the scanning machines. There were no markings on the ballots to show where they had com~ from, or where they had been processed. These stood out.
In my 20 years of experience of handling ballots, I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device. By my estimate in observing these ballots, approximately 98% constituted votes for Joe Biden. I only observed two of these ballots as votes for President Donald J. Trump.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...solid-grey-instead-transparent-100-joe-biden/

Georgia Lawsuit: Witness Testifies About Use of Different Paper For ‘Counterfeit’ Ballots, ‘Watermark Solid Grey Instead of Transparent’ – 100% For Joe Biden

By Cristina Laila
Published November 26, 2020 at 1:53pm
1138 Comments
Share on Facebook(1.3k)TweetShareEmail
Voter-Fraud-1.jpg

Attorney Sidney Powell filed a 104-page lawsuit in Georgia alleging massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Sidney Powell’s lawsuit contained allegations of numerous irregularities, anomalies, old fashioned “ballot stuffing,” violations of Georgia’s Election Code, unlawful audit procedures and use of voting machines to manipulate votes.
Many witnesses testified they saw ballots marked for President Trump being put into Joe Biden piles and pre-printed “pristine” ballots that went 100% for Joe Biden.
One affiant testified they saw “counterfeit” ballots with darker colored watermarks that went 100% to Joe Biden.
TRENDING: BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election - Update: Michigan too
When the Elections Director was alerted to the counterfeit ballots they brushed off concerns and said the watermarks were darker because of the use of different printers.
On page 35 of Sidney Powell’s filing, the affiant testified about “the use of different paper for ballots, that would constitute fraud stating”:

Another affiant (same witness who gave sworn statement in Wood v. Raffensperger) explained she observed batches of pristine ballots with different texture paper with machine-stamped bubbles that went 98% for Joe Biden:

At what point do you decide that "The Gateway Pundit" is absolute garbage and consistently wrong and slanted? Aren't you tired of posting stuff that every single time is disproven and makes you look silly?

At what point do you decide that "The Gateway Pundit" is absolute garbage and consistently wrong and slanted? Aren't you tired of posting stuff that every single time is disproven and makes you look silly?

Nothing has been proven wrong yoshi. You are wrong and its insulting for you to throw this lame drivel at me. We can disagree and thats fine but dont live in an alternate reality where this has been decided. This has a long way to go and there is a lot going on that the public is not being made aware of.

Nothing has been proven wrong yoshi. You are wrong and its insulting for you to throw this lame drivel at me. We can disagree and thats fine but dont live in an alternate reality where this has been decided. This has a long way to go and there is a lot going on that the public is not being made aware of.

Wait. Who is living in an alternate reality? I'm really not trying to be insulting,but every single "article" you have posted have been easily debunked and refuted and proven to be false.

The real question is if anything will convince you that there wasn't wholesale fraud if nothing is ever proven in court?

@Cocks are Number 1 to his credit has said that if the Trump team can't produce evidence in court than we need to move on and let it go. Are you able to do the same?

Wait. Who is living in an alternate reality? I'm really not trying to be insulting,but every single "article" you have posted have been easily debunked and refuted and proven to be false.

The real question is if anything will convince you that there wasn't wholesale fraud if nothing is ever proven in court?

@Cocks are Number 1 to his credit has said that if the Trump team can't produce evidence in court than we need to move on and let it go. Are you able to do the same?

Its still not over. I am not going to interrupt you guys doing your too early victory laps though. See you at scotus.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
Its still not over. I am not going to interrupt you guys doing your too early victory laps though. See you at scotus.

What makes you think that this is going to the SCOTUS? If you will read any of these court ruling you will see that these cases are being thrown out because there is absolutely no proof being presented. In spite of the publice rhetoric and claims which are firing people like you up, when they get in court they aren't even attempting to claim any sort of fraud is occurring. They know that they don't have a case. This is all theatrics and trying to appeal to their fans.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT