ADVERTISEMENT

**Georgia Runoffs**

Markets are getting absolutely destroyed today, so many people are terrified of what unified Dem control of government will bring. It's a bloodbath!!!

Oh. Wait. That's not happening? Huh.

Ole scotch's portfolio keeps on rolling. Hopefully uncle joe will be gentle with his tax touch.

Yea, Trump has completely wrecked the GOP. The election stuff, the freakshow with Giuliani and crew, the $2K stimulus, the division, etc. GOP wins GA yesterday without his nonsense. Now we just have to hope the narrow majority keeps anything major or permanent (ie new entitlements) from passing.

I agree, with a 50/50 senate (and as @FLaw47 pointed out, you have a few pretty conservative dem senators) they might actually reach across the aisle and work together on getting some stuff done. As always, the correct answers lie somewhere in the middle.

I think the moderate dems and leftist dems can move forward together, I am not sure about the moderate repubs and the far right repubs. The trump loyalists are going to be auditioning to be endorsed as Ivanka's VP pick in 2024., so they will do whatever trump tells them to do.

I agree, with a 50/50 senate (and as @FLaw47 pointed out, you have a few pretty conservative dem senators) they might actually reach across the aisle and work together on getting some stuff done. As always, the correct answers lie somewhere in the middle.

I think the moderate dems and leftist dems can move forward together, I am not sure about the moderate repubs and the far right repubs. The trump loyalists are going to be auditioning to be endorsed as Ivanka's VP pick in 2024., so they will do whatever trump tells them to do.

The Trump family stain needs to disappear from politics, but I doubt it will happen. It will poison the party. No way to win nationally with a Trump-associated candidate and no way to win a primary without that base support.

The Trump family stain needs to disappear from politics, but I doubt it will happen. It will poison the party. No way to win nationally with a Trump-associated candidate and no way to win a primary without that base support.

Exactly. He plays well with the very worst part of the republican party. It's a huge group,but not really enough to win nationally,but you won't win without them. It's gonna be a big problem for true moderates moving forward.

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT