ADVERTISEMENT

Get you some, snowflakes!!

It is a sad day when that blowhard is leading the country. Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, heck even Ted Cruz would have likely been better. But, no, the GOP had to go full crazy and let an insane man take the nomination. Unfortunately for the country the Russians and Comey made HRC an untenable alternative. I just got back from Europe and I had people mock me for being an American. Sad.

Will get a lot of bites and likes with this one OP.

Other countries aren't laughing with us. They are laughing at us.

Yes they are. I have seen it first hand. I was flat out treated like crap in France, Denmark, Sweden and Belgium and Germany bc of the US President. Ironically, the Russians were very nice when I visited them for a few days too! The saddest thing to me was hear these people talk about America as a previous leader of the world. Now they all view us as allies with Russia and a snake in the ranks of Nato. Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford and Reagan are turning in their graves!

It is a sad day when that blowhard is leading the country. Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, heck even Ted Cruz would have likely been better. But, no, the GOP had to go full crazy and let an insane man take the nomination. Unfortunately for the country the Russians and Comey made HRC an untenable alternative. I just got back from Europe and I had people mock me for being an American. Sad.

Why don't you tell the mockers that Americans have saved their butts on more occasion and you will not mock them for being candy ass swellings with no spines

More the Democratic party fault imo

Quit being such a pvssy and tell those euros they should thanking us they aren't speaking German. And lol you blaming the Russians for Hilldawg losing!

Reactions: tiger orange
All of you snowflakes are more than welcome to leave to wherever you think is better.

I know one thing. I've been all around the world. And this country is the greatest in the world! No doubt about it! And it's getting greater every day!!!
What's it like to go through life so close-minded?

Lol @ you going all around the world. That's about as true as @amynhop being a brain surgeon

Excellent use of a buzzword. Please notify me when you can say anything of significance
I'll have a debate with you ANY DAY my man. Name the time and place because I'll send you back to school (although, that may be a gift to be able to go back to Clemson)

You sound like a pussy. Did you go cry in a corner when they mocked you?

I'll have a debate with you ANY DAY my man. Name the time and place because I'll send you back to school (although, that may be a gift to be able to go back to Clemson)
I think a debate between me and you would essentially become you regurgitating cable news talking points while I attempt to educate you about how to correctly gather information and form an educated opinion. You seem to have voted for Trump so my biggest challenge would be keeping my argument to a 2 syllable maximum

Imagine being proud that our president's biggest accomplishment to date is Twitter trolling
How about bringing TONS of jobs back to America, markets continually surging to all-time highs, naming Gorsuch as his nominee, reform to take better care of veterans, withdrawing from the TPP and Paris agreement (saving AMERICAN TAX PAYERS millions (more likely billions) of dollars), deregulation, shrinking the size of the government, etc

ADVERTISEMENT