ADVERTISEMENT

Get you some, snowflakes!!

Being a Pussy? What an ill-informed and lazy response. It is sad you and your President can only resort to juvenile responses.
Sorry you get easily offended by foreigners. Toughen up.

dunno know why i'm even bothering, since you've basically proven yourself to be a troll at this point @scotchtiger (it's pretty sad that the entire republican platform these days is "lol! lib tears!"), but there's little evidence to support the notion that the rise in markets has anything to do with trump.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...os-in-washington-but-not-in-the-stock-market/

"Stocks have continued rising in 2017, but at more or less the rate they rose in early 2016."

"But absent compelling evidence in either direction, the safest assumption is probably that the election didn’t have a strong effect in either direction. Presidents, after all, have relatively little control over the near-term direction of the economy. And there are other factors that could explain the recent rally. The U.S. economy has continued to improve, for example; the Federal Reserve on Wednesday announced its latest interest-rate hike, a vote of confidence in the recovery. The rest of the world is looking healthier, too, an increasingly important factor for stocks as U.S. companies sell more products overseas."

No doubt the Democrats are HEAVILY to blame for the loss to Trump. But Hillary was surging until Comey said he was re-opening the investigation which he closed again a few days later. Likewise it was Comey who failed to disclose that the Trump campaign was under investigation as well (during the election).
You're assuming she was surging based on faulty polling.

Reactions: tigerpride2
I'm not a Trump cheerleader.

21,500!

@clemsonpaw00
@nytigerfan

charts.dll

Presidential_Campaign_2016_Swag_You_ll_A_3546740000_25117559_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

*claims not to be a trump cheerleader*

*posts fanboy material about his supreme leader*

literally scotchtiger, y'all.

*claims not to be a trump cheerleader*

*posts fanboy material about his supreme leader*

literally scotchtiger, y'all.

Since when is a stock chart fanboy material? Ole Don's just giving a thumbs up in support of the blistering success of the market since the election. Everyone should be pumped up about their swelling 401Ks.

You might be correct. But I don't think it is an unrealistic assumption because virtually all of the polls showed positive momentum for her during that timeframe. In addition, Comey clearly picked and chose what he disclosed and he did not disclose that Trump's campaign was being investigated as well. The election was close and it may have made the difference. The point is that Trump was helped by Comey, which is ironic given what he later did to the guy that helped him.

Furthermore, the Russians breaking into the DNC and leaking information was not helpful either. There is no doubt in my mind that the Russians - and Comey - tried to help Trump. Those things certainly crippled Hillary and made it much harder for her to sustain momentum.

IF the shoe was on the other foot and if Comey and the Russians had helped HRC we all know that the GOP would be complaining mightily and saying that the results are tainted, which is exactly what the Dems are doing.

dunno know why i'm even bothering, since you've basically proven yourself to be a troll at this point @scotchtiger (it's pretty sad that the entire republican platform these days is "lol! lib tears!"), but there's little evidence to support the notion that the rise in markets has anything to do with trump.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...os-in-washington-but-not-in-the-stock-market/

"Stocks have continued rising in 2017, but at more or less the rate they rose in early 2016."

"But absent compelling evidence in either direction, the safest assumption is probably that the election didn’t have a strong effect in either direction. Presidents, after all, have relatively little control over the near-term direction of the economy. And there are other factors that could explain the recent rally. The U.S. economy has continued to improve, for example; the Federal Reserve on Wednesday announced its latest interest-rate hike, a vote of confidence in the recovery. The rest of the world is looking healthier, too, an increasingly important factor for stocks as U.S. companies sell more products overseas."

Dow is up 3600 since election. It was up 39 over the same time period the year prior.

No correlation?

The man is brilliant. And a Bully! Get You Some!!!

FIFY

You do realize that wrestling is fake right? Remember that this is the guy who filed for 5 exemptions to avoid the draft and then says John McCain is no hero. Always quick to jump on people smaller than he is...

FIFY

You do realize that wrestling is fake right? Remember that this is the guy who filed for 5 exemptions to avoid the draft and then says John McCain is no hero. Always quick to jump on people smaller than he is...
You do realize CNN is fake, right?

Dang right he's a bully. He's gonna fight and he's gonna win. He's not some little sissy like Obama that gets taken advantage of.

is was painfully clear, if you spent any time reading actual polls, after the comey stuff, that trump had a very real shot of winning the election. The polls all tightened, and most were within the margin of error come E-day.

is was painfully clear, if you spent any time reading actual polls, after the comey stuff, that trump had a very real shot of winning the election. The polls all tightened, and most were within the margin of error come E-day.
You are so wrong. Polls were manipulated by media. Trump won in an electoral landslide after media proclaimed that he had "no path to victory" based on their polling. In reality, Hillary never had a shot at beating Trump.

You are so wrong. Polls were manipulated by media. Trump won in an electoral landslide after media proclaimed that he had "no path to victory" based on their polling. In reality, Hillary never had a shot at beating Trump.

this is based in solid objective reasoning.

this is based in solid objective reasoning.
Evidently it was because Trump won.

Apparently that "objective data" you got from those CNN media polls wasn't that accurate, was it?

I just love you liberals. It is right in front of your face and you still don't understand what happened to you. You want to blame Comey, Russians, Etc. Anybody but yourselves. It's fascinating.

Keep watching CNN, though. I kind of like keeping you guys in the dark. More winning for us.

Evidently it was because Trump won.

Apparently that "objective data" you got from those CNN media polls wasn't that accurate, was it?

I just love you liberals. It is right in front of your face and you still don't understand what happened to you. You want to blame Comey, Russians, Etc. Anybody but yourselves. It's fascinating.

Keep watching CNN, though. I kind of like keeping you guys in the dark. More winning for us.
4/10

ADVERTISEMENT