ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna leave this here....

Yo wassup with u? you really have issues.. EVERY post you in here talking crazy...It's almost like your obsessed.... If this topic bothers you so much, like I said come to Philly..Let's make a difference

hey being from philly

whats your favorite thing ben franklin did in his life?

at least he earned a highway name

Could you summarize what the BLM movement is? How is it that nobody knows that the BLM organization exists, and yet it’s activists are leading the movement and are usually the ones quoted by reporters? If you can come up with some sort of non-controversial version what the BLM movement is, then why is it they don’t repudiate the extremism of the official organization?

What you’re saying has all the hallmarks of a motte and bailey argument- extreme claims are made (the motte), but when those claims are attacked, instead of defending them you retreat back to more moderate claims (the bailey) as if that’s what was meant all along.
holy shit batman! you almost figured it out!!!
tenor.gif

hey being from philly

whats your favorite thing ben franklin did in his life?

at least he earned a highway name

Again all u do is criticize from afar..No Actions...I'm not mad, I actually think u funny af but bro u need a hobby..I got a nice little thick sista from West Philly for u.. Might change ya mind on the culture ;)

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
What is the delay on the radio broadcast versus ESPN? I tried to sync these one time before and it took forever. I cannot listen to this and watch Herbstreit cry every week.

I think the broadcast runs ahead of the TV feed. Otherwise you could probably pause the TV feed for a second to sync them up.

ADVERTISEMENT