ADVERTISEMENT

Good news on Russia!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Ok Trumpians. Your Lord and Savior has spoken. You now DO believe that Russia interferred in the election. I know that it's hard doing a complete reversal like this, but keeping up and believing in Trump's lies are not for the faint of heart.

Your neck is just a bit stiff... It's not whiplash.

Op is Sir Arthur Faggitt knight of the round table . FYI you need to take some lithium
Easy man...that's the pain of Trump's butt unsticking from your lips making you say this. You will be Ok. Simply do a 180 and speed up a bit. You will be back in your safe place really quickly.

Trump supporter brains are short circuiting trying to figure out whether to defend yesterday's would or today's wouldn't. This is as totally sad and comical as it could possibly be.

Reactions: Rychek4
Ok Trumpians. Your Lord and Savior has spoken. You now DO believe that Russia interferred in the election. I know that it's hard doing a complete reversal like this, but keeping up and believing in Trump's lies are not for the faint of heart.

As an indifferent party, please explain to me how this is good news.

Russia hacked the DNC and John Podesta. You think that is interfering in an election? Rosenstein didn't say that. I know you boys like to think that Trump didn't really win, but he did.
The Russians have been meddling since around the 1920's. Been fairly successful actually. Just look at all the communist that have infiltrated our universities. Heck, John Brennan is basically a communist. Have you ever voted for a communist candidate? Bernie Sanders, who was cheated out of the Democratic nomination, is basically a communist; as is some of the newer dem primary winners. So, yes! I'd say the Russians have been meddling for quite some time. It's just that their meddling had nothing to do with Trump winning the election; like the msm and Brennan, Clapper, etc would have you believe. In fact, when all the documents are finally revealed, and I guess that will happen between now and the mid-terms, we'll all see who was really interfering with the election. We, the US, have enemies both at home and abroad! Fortunately, Trump and others have taken their Oath of Office seriously.

Russia hacked the DNC and John Podesta. You think that is interfering in an election? Rosenstein didn't say that. I know you boys like to think that Trump didn't really win, but he did.
The Russians have been meddling since around the 1920's. Been fairly successful actually. Just look at all the communist that have infiltrated our universities. Heck, John Brennan is basically a communist. Have you ever voted for a communist candidate? Bernie Sanders, who was cheated out of the Democratic nomination, is basically a communist; as is some of the newer dem primary winners. So, yes! I'd say the Russians have been meddling for quite some time. It's just that their meddling had nothing to do with Trump winning the election; like the msm and Brennan, Clapper, etc would have you believe. In fact, when all the documents are finally revealed, and I guess that will happen between now and the mid-terms, we'll all see who was really interfering with the election. We, the US, have enemies both at home and abroad! Fortunately, Trump and others have taken their Oath of Office seriously.
mccarthy_in_hand.jpg

this should be interesting. Any time in the past that Trump has actually admitted he was wrong about something, he ends up doubling down on his original stance a few days later on twitter. Stay tuned.

Can not stand the man! Nothing he can do to get me to like him. He's all ego and nobody else's opinion matters ! Trumpette and Clinton, what is happening to our country?? We come with those two, ridiculous ! He has ruined our reputation with other countries ! Man, just don't get me started ! :mad:

Sure man... Putin said he wanted Trump to win and the Russians we're hacking the DNC and offering Trump and company dirt on Hillary.

EVERY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY we have says The Russians were screwing with the election and helping Trump. This was WAY before the the newest Mueller charges. Trump basically slapped our intelligence agencies in the face by publically believing Putin over them. Now he's trying to walk it all back...

Nice work with the quick 180 and saying you believed it the whole time. Weren't you just talking about how all our agencies leadership was part of the deep state?

This post wasn't intended for you. I knew you and Sean Hannety would be able to make the shift seamlessly. Trump will probably question the hacking again, and you will be back to deep stating it in no time.

Still waiting on the IG to condemn the deep state and that pedophile ring to come to light...

Hahaha..some of you just don’t get it...let me give some hints. Gorsuch.....Karvanaugh...and if Ginsberg kicks it we set this Court and the future of our children for decades. I thank God every day for this opportunity and what was avoided.
Do what you want with trump after that..

I’m not going to lie, Trump’s house of cards has held up longer than I thought it would.
I don't think most people realized the house leadership would join his cult so quickly. At least the Senate still has some actual conservatives.

Hahaha..some of you just don’t get it...let me give some hints. Gorsuch.....Karvanaugh...and if Ginsberg kicks it we set this Court and the future of our children for decades. I thank God every day for this opportunity and what was avoided.
Do what you want with trump after that..
Im seriously curious, whats so important about getting super conservatives on the supreme court? What about the judicial system needs conservatizing these days?

After citizens united case, who gives a fvck about the court? They threw the american people overboard years ago and it was with conservatives ruling.

I don't think most people realized the house leadership would join his cult so quickly. At least the Senate still has some actual conservatives.
That’s because senators can’t pick their votes. I always trust the senate, but I think the house is the “true” representation of our people lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT