ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party to Take on Failed GOP and Marxist-Democrats

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ical-party-take-failed-gop-marxist-democrats/

By Jim Hoft
Published January 21, 2021 at 4:07pm
2307 Comments
Share on Facebook(2.1k)TweetShareEmail
Trump-Rally-13-600x321.jpg

This is the best news of the day!
President Trump is reportedly talking to political allies about starting his own political party the “Patriot Party.”
This comes after the years of back-stabbing and the vicious treatment he received from Republican elites in the party and in the White House.
The Republican Party was fast to dump President Trump after November 3rd. They left him high and dry to defend himself and his movement from the record fraud in the 2020 election.

And GOP leaders in powerful positions, including Liz Cheney and Mitch McConnell, were vocal this past month in their hatred of the historic president.
TRENDING: Mitch McConnell Proposes Postponing Impeachment Trial Until February to Keep Trump Under His Thumb
Do it, Don!
Via The Conservative Brief:
President Donald Trump has reportedly spoken to allies about forming his own political party and he wants to call it the “Patriot Party.”
“Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week, the people said,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “The president said he would want to call the new party the ‘Patriot Party,’ the people said.”
The report indicated that it was unknown how serious Trump was about the idea and noted that the investment of time and resources needed to make it a major player in American politics could be a deterrent to the president.
The report came after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell slammed the president during a speech today on the Senate floor.

Looking forward to this thread. I'm a conservative republican, but I think GOP moving away from Donald Trump is an important step to the future for the party. I approve of many of Trumps policies, but his personality and lack of (well so many things) ability to relate to others and treat people with respect is a big turn off.

While I am sure his angry rhetoric will garner certain support for his Patriot Party, it will split conservative voters and certainly guarantee democratic wins. It also will further the divide.

Looking forward to this thread. I'm a conservative republican, but I think GOP moving away from Donald Trump is an important step to the future for the party. I approve of many of Trumps policies, but his personality and lack of (well so many things) ability to relate to others and treat people with respect is a big turn off.

While I am sure his angry rhetoric will garner certain support for his Patriot Party, it will split conservative voters and certainly guarantee democratic wins. It also will further the divide.

I have been a registered republican my entire adult life, but going forward I will either be independent registered or with Trump's new party if he can get it started. I am done with the scumbag back stabbing rino republicans after this past election season. I am not saying that I would not vote for a republican in a particular race, but I am saying that its no longer a lock that I will vote repub or even vote. The just completed elections were without a doubt rigged anyway and do we have any hope of that changing going forward?

Holy shit you guys are dumb. You do realize that this means permanent democrat control and their ability to win with more extreme ideas because the GOP will now be divided?

WTF needs to worry about the middle when you can win with 40%? Do this and get ready for more losing and a faster shift left.

This is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It's so, so, so dumb. Like legitimately low IQ, I breathe with my mouth open, breaking into the capitol is a good idea, dumb.

Holy shit you guys are dumb. You do realize that this means permanent democrat control and their ability to win with more extreme ideas because the GOP will now be divided?

WTF needs to worry about the middle when you can win with 40%? Do this and get ready for more losing and a faster shift left.

It's so, so, so dumb. Like legitimately low IQ, I breathe with my mouth open, breaking into the capitol is a good idea, dumb.

that last line had me belly laughing.

Very very accurate. Splitting the party means splitting the votes.

Reactions: dpic73
I have been a registered republican my entire adult life, but going forward I will either be independent registered or with Trump's new party if he can get it started. I am done with the scumbag back stabbing rino republicans after this past election season. I am not saying that I would not vote for a republican in a particular race, but I am saying that its no longer a lock that I will vote repub or even vote. The just completed elections were without a doubt rigged anyway and do we have any hope of that changing going forward?

Dude Trump is the rino here. That dude is so not a republican. Him starting a political party would be disastrous for conservatives in the US. Welcome to democrats holding all the offices forever....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ical-party-take-failed-gop-marxist-democrats/

By Jim Hoft
2307 Comments

President Trump is reportedly talking to political allies about starting his own political party the “Patriot Party.”
This comes after the years of back-stabbing and the vicious treatment he received from Republican elites in the party and in the White House.
The Republican Party was fast to dump President Trump after November 3rd. They left him high and dry to defend himself and his movement from the record fraud in the 2020 election.

And GOP leaders in powerful positions, including Liz Cheney and Mitch McConnell, were vocal this past month in their hatred of the historic president.
TRENDING: Mitch McConnell Proposes Postponing Impeachment Trial Until February to Keep Trump Under His Thumb
Do it, Don!

What percentage of political donations to this new party will go directly into Trump pockets? 98%?

She looks young there.......was that from the beginning of Trump's term or the end? Has to be the beginning ......

I'm pretty sure it was his first State of the Union speech, which would have been Jan. 2018. We call that the shade clap 😂

The only way out of this sh*t show that the republicans created is for them to totally divorce themselves from the incompetent ego maniac who was Biden's predecessor. They start by finding him guilty in the impeachment trial. They shouldn't want his diehard supporters because they will ultimately ask Republicans to do something they can't do, i.e. steal an election.

What percentage of political donations to this new party will go directly into Trump pockets? 98%?

Was thinking the same. Trump could start a fake political party, funnel in donations, start a fake news company, fleece people like @TigerGrowls for 4 more years and make out quite well. There will be an entire apparatus of people willing to join the ride to rake in cash. Rudy can be general counsel.

Was thinking the same. Trump could start a fake political party, funnel in donations, start a fake news company, fleece people like @TigerGrowls for 4 more years and make out quite well. There will be an entire apparatus of people willing to join the ride to rake in cash. Rudy can be general counsel.

I completely agree here. This is why I've said in multiple threads that the mainstream Republican party needs to divorce themselves from Trump completely. Might be a good time to fully release everything they know about how incompetent and absolutely bumbling he was as a president. Release it all, everything that they know that's embarrassing and stupid.

Trumpism could have very limited ng lasting effects for America and the republican party.

I quite frankly want the republicans to be more moderate and move away from the far right. I don't really want the democrats to be able to mover further left. I really want to see some moderation.

I completely agree here. This is why I've said in multiple threads that the mainstream Republican party needs to divorce themselves from Trump completely. Might be a good time to fully release everything they know about how incompetent and absolutely bumbling he was as a president. Release it all, everything that they know that's embarrassing and stupid.

Trumpism could have very limited ng lasting effects for America and the republican party.

I quite frankly want the republicans to be more moderate and move away from the far right. I don't really want the democrats to be able to mover further left. I really want to see some moderation.

I agree but for the most part, we've done that by electing the most milktoast candidate on our side - not that there's anything wrong with that. I know the far left is going to start pressuring Biden to work on their agenda, but I expect him to resist. If the Republicans put up a moderate in the next election, they will have a fighting chance to take it back, but at this point, they seem to be too afraid of the Trump base. Maybe that changes by 2024 - we can hope at least.

I agree but for the most part, we've done that by electing the most milktoast candidate on our side - not that there's anything wrong with that. I know the far left is going to start pressuring Biden to work on their agenda, but I expect him to resist. If the Republicans put up a moderate in the next election, they will have a fighting chance to take it back, but at this point, they seem to be too afraid of the Trump base. Maybe that changes by 2024 - we can hope at least.

Agree a d that's why I have compared and contrasted the Dems and Repubs. Both parties have wacko vocal minority on the far ends of the party. The Republicans elected theirs president, and the democrats moved back to the middle. I hope we will see something similar from the republicans.

I would really love to have an actual choice to make from two good candidates that seam ssmart, prepared, well intentioned. We need substantive debates on policy with less debate about who is evil, or hates America.

Seems impossible, but there are people.on both sides that fit that bill out there. We just need to demand that the parties do better.

Reactions: fcctiger12

This, and anyone who can't it is beyond stoopid. That said...BRING IT ON!

Agree a d that's why I have compared and contrasted the Dems and Repubs. Both parties have wacko vocal minority on the far ends of the party. The Republicans elected theirs president, and the democrats moved back to the middle. I hope we will see something similar from the republicans.

I would really love to have an actual choice to make from two good candidates that seam ssmart, prepared, well intentioned. We need substantive debates on policy with less debate about who is evil, or hates America.

Seems impossible, but there are people.on both sides that fit that bill out there. We just need to demand that the parties do better.

Exactly, I don't think the right understands that there are many of us that would be willing to consider a Republican if they put up the right one. Someone sane and reasonable, with good values could easily get my vote. But if they put up another angry white guy, I'll crawl over broken glass to vote them out.

I agree in concept. Really the GOP needs to sit down and figure out who they are in the 2020s. There's an opportunity here for a reset.

Social moderation. Equality, gay marriage cool. Identity politics, SJW, etc not cool.

Climate. Pro-future energy balanced with jobs, non-punitive regs, transition plan, etc. Get away from science denying and drill baby drill.

Healthcare. Come up with an actual plan. Not Obamacare sucks. Figure out how to lower costs.

Fiscal conservatism. Get back to this. Lower spending, balance budget. (This is an area the pubs need to be less moderate IMO).

Higher ed. Proactive plan for trade and tech schools and college cost reduction. Highlight inequity (and stupidity) of loan forgiveness. Plan to restructure student debt to reflect current interest rate environment.

Need to come up with a way to proactively address foundational issues without big government redistribution programs. Population health, nutrition access, fatherless homes, basic financial education, etc.

Plenty more, but the GOP has done a terrible job actually articling policy and showing people that they realize problems exist, have a way to solve them, but big government is not the answer.

I agree in concept. Really the GOP needs to sit down and figure out who they are in the 2020s. There's an opportunity here for a reset.

Social moderation. Equality, gay marriage cool. Identity politics, SJW, etc not cool.

Climate. Pro-future energy balanced with jobs, non-punitive regs, transition plan, etc. Get away from science denying and drill baby drill.

Healthcare. Come up with an actual plan. Not Obamacare sucks. Figure out how to lower costs.

Fiscal conservatism. Get back to this. Lower spending, balance budget. (This is an area the pubs need to be less moderate IMO).

Higher ed. Proactive plan for trade and tech schools and college cost reduction. Highlight inequity (and stupidity) of loan forgiveness. Plan to restructure student debt to reflect current interest rate environment.

Need to come up with a way to proactively address foundational issues without big government redistribution programs. Population health, nutrition access, fatherless homes, basic financial education, etc.

Plenty more, but the GOP has done a terrible job actually articling policy and showing people that they realize problems exist, have a way to solve them, but big government is not the answer.

You want to run for office? I agree with much of this. We can run as a combined ticket. I remember when there was some thought that MCcain would choose Lieberman as his running mate, instead he went with Palin to "fire up the base".

Wouldn't it be great if someone chose someone just because they were smart, had good ideas etc?

You want to run for office? I agree with much of this. We can run as a combined ticket. I remember when there was some thought that MCcain would choose Lieberman as his running mate, instead he went with Palin to "fire up the base".

Wouldn't it be great if someone chose someone just because they were smart, had good ideas etc?

Wouldn't it be great if someone smart with good ideas actually ran so we could actually choose them? :)

Lol, you couldn't pay me enough to run for office. The life of a political candidate sounds absolutely awful.

But it is amazing how quickly we can find reasonable consensus when we dismiss the extreme stuff and hyperpartisanship.

Lol, you couldn't pay me enough to run for office. The life of a political candidate sounds absolutely awful.

And therein lies part of the problem: the only people who run for high office are - by and large - egomaniacs who know how to kiss ass and lick boots well enough to fund raise at a necessary level.

The real leaders just go to corporate America and make bank.

But it is amazing how quickly we can find reasonable consensus when we dismiss the extreme stuff and hyperpartisanship.

shut up repubtard.

Reactions: yoshi121374
And therein lies part of the problem: the only people who run for high office are - by and large - egomaniacs who know how to kiss ass and lick boots well enough to fund raise at a necessary level.

The real leaders just go to corporate America and make bank.

Yea, you have to have a screw loose to get into politics. And such a small % can actually turn it into real money. And the toll it takes on you and your family...

Plus look at Joe - dude is almost 80. At that age, I'll be 20+ years into retirement, hopefully shooting my age in golf, traveling, fishing and taking my grandkids wherever the F I want. Not dealing with a bunch of a-holes and working 90 hr weeks. Screw that.

Yea, you have to have a screw loose to get into politics. And such a small % can actually turn it into real money. And the toll it takes on you and your family...

Plus look at Joe - dude is almost 80. At that age, I'll be 20+ years into retirement, hopefully shooting my age in golf, traveling, fishing and taking my grandkids wherever the F I want. Not dealing with a bunch of a-holes and working 90 hr weeks. Screw that.

I'm trying to picture what my 80 year old grandfather would have said to AOC when she bitched about a $1400 stimulus, which when combined with the $600 just issued, equaled her target of $2K.

It would have involved at least 7 things that would have had him banned from public life in this day and age. I hope we get to see some senile angry old man stuff from Joe for the lolz.

Reactions: jakefest
I'm trying to picture what my 80 year old grandfather would have said to AOC when she bitched about a $1400 stimulus, which when combined with the $600 just issued, equaled her target of $2K.

It would have involved at least 7 things that would have had him banned from public life in this day and age. I hope we get to see some senile angry old man stuff from Joe for the lolz.

All joking aside, I'm kinda shocked at how well Biden seems to have it together. That inauguration day was long. I'd have been worn slap out and I'm 46

I totally agree we need both parties to move to the middle. The hell of it is that Biden's predecessor was not fiscally conservative which I am. He and the republicans spent more than ever and that's even before covid. I majored in Econ at Clemson and was taught that there is no such thing as a free lunch. During the past two presidential campaigns did anyone mention federal spending? No. Now that a Democrat in the White House I am sure some recovering drunken sailor Republicans will start talking about the deficit. But they sure didn't talk about it when they held the reigns of power.

By Jim Hoft
2307 Comments

Do it, Don!

This is a great idea. Trump should definitely do this!

You're not right about much, but you are right about this. Trump splintering the GOP would be like a gift from heaven for Democratic partisans like me.

McConnell and a bunch of other GOP senators seem to agree, which is why conviction has a fighting change. We'll see if enough of them have spine to actually vote against Trump in the end.

That would not be a Republican party whose candidates I'd vote for, but it'd be one I could respect and it would be good for America, even though it'd would be harder to beat them.

Also Obamacare was the Republican plan - it's based on the plan Romney implemented in MA, which is one of the reasons why, while it's been a big improvement, it's not been the game changer many would like to see. Good luck on "figure out how to lower costs," that's much easier said than done, particularly when Republicans refuse to consider the things that have had success in doing that in other countries (moving to single payer or at least letting a public option compete with private plans, reforming payment to pay for outcomes instead of fee-for-service, and flat out setting price caps).

I totally agree we need both parties to move to the middle. The hell of it is that Biden's predecessor was not fiscally conservative which I am. He and the republicans spent more than ever and that's even before covid. I majored in Econ at Clemson and was taught that there is no such thing as a free lunch. During the past two presidential campaigns did anyone mention federal spending? No. Now that a Democrat in the White House I am sure some recovering drunken sailor Republicans will start talking about the deficit. But they sure didn't talk about it when they held the reigns of power.

You are exactly right on your last point (see below). Elected Republicans are total charlatans on the deficit. They pretend to care about it when Ds are in power but when they are in power they blow the debt up bigly.

I think we need to deal with deficits in the long term. but with interest rates and inflation near zero, the economy on the tipping point of a death spiral, and the Fed's ability to juice the economy nearly tapped out, we should looking for more deficit spending right now, not let less. Even Trump's (very conservative) top economic adviser agrees with that (see below). The risk of not doing enough to boost the economy right now is far higher than the risk of doing too much.

No dude.... You don't understand the complete Trump supporter... They will be all about splitting the Republican party in half and then accuse the left of cheating when the GOP gets 22%, The Trump party gets 22% and the Dems get 56%. If that were to happen, OP will tell you that it's obvious that it's all rigged. Just like it never entered ANY Trump supporter's mind that a President that NEVER polled above 50% could actually lose the election.

Normally I'd NEVER site FoxNews, but they certainly aren't biased AGAINST Trump... Here's the article ... Note the job performance graphic showing highs and lows.... NEVER hit 50%:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT