ADVERTISEMENT

Good start to the trump campaign

A white man and a black man eating at the same table is perfectly normal. Nothing at all shameful about it. What's shameful is acting as if there is.

Tell me you are a democrat without telling me you are....

You aren't joking? You are being for real?

I'm just asking, because this kind of unmitigated idiocy is actually par for the course on this board. So if you are being sarcastic, you are just a little too close to the mark for this board.

If you are being genuine, I'd suggest you should post less. Because this is easily one of the dumbest responses to a post of mine I've ever read on this board.

You think that's the point im making? That interracial dining is shameful?

Last edited:
Bro. You sourced Politico to start a thread. You just lost the right to accuse anyone else of idiocy.

oh you ARE being for real?

laughing-crying.gif

oh you ARE being for real?

laughing-crying.gif
Politico isn't a serious news source anymore than The Daily Beast or The Gateway Pundit are. All three are sites that spoonfeed talking points to readers that either can't or won't think for themselves.

I mean just read the title of this story outloud to yourself: Trump has dinner with black man and white nationalist. No serious person believes that's actual news, even if it's true. And you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

SMDH

so when Jesus shared wine and meals with us sinners and bad guys he was as bad as us

My nature is a meal shared with anyone should be a time of peace

No matter of the ideology of my guest at my home I would welcome them into my home to eat and drink and allow them to be my guest

I would do that with you

Just saying I believe in civility

Now in the public forum we may tangle but in the privacy of meal times I ask for respect and civility

Do I like Trumps social skills

No

I love his policies and ideology

Politico isn't a serious news source anymore than The Daily Beast or The Gateway Pundit are. All three are sites that spoonfeed talking points to readers that either can't or won't think for themselves.

I mean just read the title of this story outloud to yourself: Trump has dinner with black man and white nationalist. No serious person believes that's actual news, even if it's true. And you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

SMDH
We've seen hundreds of you MAGAs here and you all say the same shit. Reading between the lines, you believe that any publication that ever said something bad about Trump can't be trusted, which means just about everybody. You will only trust a publication as long as they agreed the election was stolen, because you're in a cult.

Reactions: nytigerfan
We've seen hundreds of you MAGAs here and you all say the same shit. Reading between the lines, you believe that any publication that ever said something bad about Trump can't be trusted, which means just about everybody. You will only trust a publication as long as they agreed the election was stolen, because you're in a cult.
You literally cannot think for yourself. Unbelievable.

I clearly said above that The Gateway Pundit was not a serious news source. You ignored that, cause it didn't fit into your preconceived notion of what you think anyone that disagrees with you must believe.

Reactions: jfegaly
You literally cannot think for yourself. Unbelievable.

I clearly said above that The Gateway Pundit was not a serious news source. You ignored that, cause it didn't fit into your preconceived notion of what you think anyone that disagrees with you must believe.
But you immediately trashed Politico, just like you'd slam any MSM source, because it's what the cult does. You've been trained by the leader to trust no one but him - or those that praise him.

But you immediately trashed Politico, just like you'd slam any MSM source, because it's what the cult does. You've been trained by the leader to trust no one but him - or those that praise him.

It's obviously not worth it with that guy. Politico (which was recently bought by a conservative) is reporting an actual fact that trump and Kanye themselves cofirmed. and that knuckle dragger believes this thread is about my opposition to interracial dining. He's obviously not a sane person.

I trashed Politico cause it is a propaganda rag. So is The Daily Beast and so is The Gateway Pundit. I trashed sites on BOTH SIDES of the isle.

The left simply wants to be lied to. They only get their information from sources that tell the the stories they want to hear. That's why they believe in insane conspiracy theories like Trump said inject bleach to cure covid, Trump ate classified documents, Trump said covid was a hoax.

This is why you guys stay hoodwinked. You want to believe that Orange Man Bad so you consume sites that tell you what you want to hear.

It's obviously not worth it with that guy. Politico (which was recently bought by a conservative) is reporting an actual fact that trump and Kanye themselves cofirmed. and that knuckle dragger believes this thread is about my opposition to interracial dining. He's obviously not a sane person.
Trump has dinner with tons of people. The left also claims that Elon is dear friends with Ghislaine Maxwell cause she photobombed him at a charity event like 10 years ago.

Politico has a long track record of running with propaganda and outright lies. That's why impartial and intelligent people no longer consult them.

I trashed Politico cause it is a propaganda rag. So is The Daily Beast and so is The Gateway Pundit. I trashed sites on BOTH SIDES of the isle.

The left simply wants to be lied to.
They only get their information from sources that tell the the stories they want to hear. That's why they believe in insane conspiracy theories like Trump said inject bleach to cure covid, Trump ate classified documents, Trump said covid was a hoax.

This is why you guys stay hoodwinked. You want to believe that Orange Man Bad so you consume sites that tell you what you want to hear.
Blessed be the irony.

Blessed be the irony.
The left does want to be lied to. I can prove it right here.

These are definitely the people you want your party's standard bearer dining with.

****ing shameful.

Question: How is Nick Fuentes, an Hispanic, also a White Nationalist???

See? You guys don't even question the lies you are fed. You just gobble down and beg for more stories about how Orange Man Bad.

See? You guys don't even question the lies you are fed. You just gobble down and beg for more stories about how Orange Man Bad.

The more you post the more unbelievably idiotic you seem. Take 3 seconds and watch the video. It's inarguable that he's a Nazi and a cancer. Defend him more, it's a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR

You just proved that you know nothing about Fuentes. Or you're pretending not to because you know it's not a good look for Trump to meet with him.

The more you post the more unbelievably idiotic you seem. Take 3 seconds and watch the video. It's inarguable that he's a Nazi and a cancer. Defend him more, it's a good look.
I follow Trump's dealings pretty closely, and I'd never heard of this guy till two days ago. But he's clearly hispanic, so he can't be a 'white nationalist'. Then again these same lefty sites say Candace Owens is a 'white nationalist', and libs believe that too.

And if this guy is a nazi, libs should love him. Nazism and fascism are constructs of the far LEFT political spectrum.

You DO know that, right?

Cotdamn, Sherlock, what a brilliant deduction

Everyone named Fuentes is a non -Caucasian Hispanic and cannot be a white supremacist.

Everyone named Butler must be black

Everyone named Elmer has to be a Trump supporter

Cotdamn, Sherlock, what a brilliant deduction

Everyone named Fuentes is a non -Caucasian Hispanic and cannot be a white supremacist.

Everyone named Butler must be black

Everyone named Elmer has to be a Trump supporter

He can't be hispanic and white anything at the same time. 5 year olds understand this.

But you goobs also claim Candace Owens is a white supremacist so we aren't dealing with America's best and brightest here.

Besides, if this guy really is a nazi, the left should love him. Your party is home to the nazis. And fasicsts.

He can't be hispanic and white anything at the same time. 5 year olds understand this.

But you goobs also claim Candace Owens is a white supremacist so we aren't dealing with America's best and brightest here.

Besides, if this guy really is a nazi, the left should love him. Your party is home to the nazis. And fasicsts.
Derp. He's a quarter Mexican but also Caucasian. Guess he can't be anything Hispanic either. LMFAO

You're so fvcking basic.

Derp. He's a quarter Mexican but also Caucasian. Guess he can't be anything Hispanic either. LMFAO

You're so fvcking basic.
I mean you're the one desperately trying to make Trump a racist by association via a hispanic who you think is really a nazi white boy.

If he was a nazi he would be a libber. Nazism falls on the far left of the political spectrum. Good grief what are they teaching you goobs at Clemson?

I mean you're the one desperately trying to make Trump a racist by association via a hispanic who you think is really a nazi white boy.

If he was a nazi he would be a libber. Nazism falls on the far left of the political spectrum. Good grief what are they teaching you goobs at Clemson?
Busted and re-derp

Are you five trolls that spontaneously showed up at the same time Cock fans? Explains a lot. I can't think of a curse worse than being a Gamecock MAGA troglodyte.

Last edited:

Only one side salutes an obese orange anus like he's some kind of Supreme being.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
GAMECOCK?
What does that have to do with nazism being a construct of the far left?

See this is why you never learn anything: Every time someone tells you something that contradicts your belief system, instead of shutting up and listening, you try to demonize the source. You're now desperate to paint me as being a Gamecock cause then you can tell yourself I am a Trump supporter AND a Gamecock, so all this truth I am spitting can be totally ignored.

This is how you stay hoodwinked.

And no, I'm not a gamecock. But I do find it hilarious that you think I would know ahead of time that Clemson would shit the bed so I came here days in advance to talk.....politics.

Sorry, I thought my fellow Bama alum Dabo could pull it out. Oh well, maybe he's about to leave, who knows.

So how are libs considered nazis in your world??
Nazis and fascists live on the far left side of the political spectrum.

And we can verify this together by using some critical thinking skills and common sense.

First, do conservatives favor small government or big government?

They favor smaller government. We can all agree on that right?

Second, do liberals favor small government, or big government?

They favor bigger government. I think we can all agree on that as well.

Now.....what is nazism? Is Nazism about LESS governmental control, or MORE governmental control?

Nazism is about total governmental control. Was the Holocaust about small government or big government?

Exactly.

Now let's look at fascism. What is one of the hallmarks of fascism? Total suppression of dissenting opinions via force exercised by the government. Look at what's happening on social media, people are deleted for having the 'wrong' opinion. Look at what happened with covid in 2020, people were denied the ability to travel, to work, to leave the house in some cases, if they refused to get an untested shot.

That's fascism at work.

Now, let's go back to conservatives. We have already established that conservatives favor smaller government. What would be the far-right version of that?

No government. Anarchy. Think David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. Think Jim Jones. Think outlaw militia groups in the Pacific Northwest.

Now let's go back to the liberals. We have already established that liberals favor more government. What would be the far-left version of that?

Total governmental control. A dictatorship. A country controlled by the government and military.

Nazism. Fascism.

But but but....that can't be right! Wikipedia says nazis and fascists are on the right! EVERYONE says that!

I know. But if you critically think about this, you can easily see they are lying to you.

Hitler's Germany.....was that example of less government or more government?

It was total governmental control. You know that.

Does the right want less government or more?

You know they want less.

Does the left want less government or more?

You know the left wants more.

What's the far or extreme version of more government?

Total government. A dictatorship.

See?

You're so fvcking basic.
You aren't real bright yourself. Remember when the clown media called George Zimmerman a white supremist? Half Jew, half Hispanic? 😂

Reactions: jfegaly
What does that have to do with nazism being a construct of the far left?

See this is why you never learn anything: Every time someone tells you something that contradicts your belief system, instead of shutting up and listening, you try to demonize the source. You're now desperate to paint me as being a Gamecock cause then you can tell yourself I am a Trump supporter AND a Gamecock, so all this truth I am spitting can be totally ignored.

This is how you stay hoodwinked.

And no, I'm not a gamecock. But I do find it hilarious that you think I would know ahead of time that Clemson would shit the bed so I came here days in advance to talk.....politics.

Sorry, I thought my fellow Bama alum Dabo could pull it out. Oh well, maybe he's about to leave, who knows.
Then what the fvck are you doing on a Clemson off-topic board?
Who coordinated you bot-like Stepford MAGAs that all started posting here at the same time on Friday?
You all have the exact same talking points, same conspiracies, same bullshit. Are you one person with four different accounts or did you all take the same Owning the Libs 101 course for extra credit?

@jfegaly also shared that he's not a Clemson fan and really only started posting on Friday
@BillCutting4585 created his account on Friday and only posts here - also not a MAGA lmao
@NavigatorII
just started posting on Friday and only posts here
@GhostOfMatchesMalone- just started posting on Friday and only posts here

You all act like a pack of juvenile hyenas and I want one of you to fess up and spill the beans. What brought you here?

Last edited:
Nazis and fascists live on the far left side of the political spectrum.

And we can verify this together by using some critical thinking skills and common sense.

First, do conservatives favor small government or big government?

They favor smaller government. We can all agree on that right?

Second, do liberals favor small government, or big government?

They favor bigger government. I think we can all agree on that as well.

Now.....what is nazism? Is Nazism about LESS governmental control, or MORE governmental control?

Nazism is about total governmental control. Was the Holocaust about small government or big government?

Exactly.

Now let's look at fascism. What is one of the hallmarks of fascism? Total suppression of dissenting opinions via force exercised by the government. Look at what's happening on social media, people are deleted for having the 'wrong' opinion. Look at what happened with covid in 2020, people were denied the ability to travel, to work, to leave the house in some cases, if they refused to get an untested shot.

That's fascism at work.

Now, let's go back to conservatives. We have already established that conservatives favor smaller government. What would be the far-right version of that?

No government. Anarchy. Think David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. Think Jim Jones. Think outlaw militia groups in the Pacific Northwest.

Now let's go back to the liberals. We have already established that liberals favor more government. What would be the far-left version of that?

Total governmental control. A dictatorship. A country controlled by the government and military.

Nazism. Fascism.

But but but....that can't be right! Wikipedia says nazis and fascists are on the right! EVERYONE says that!

I know. But if you critically think about this, you can easily see they are lying to you.

Hitler's Germany.....was that example of less government or more government?

It was total governmental control. You know that.

Does the right want less government or more?

You know they want less.

Does the left want less government or more?

You know the left wants more.

What's the far or extreme version of more government?

Total government. A dictatorship.

See?

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha.

You ****ing people are just amazing. A lifetime of political science research? Nope! I disagree! My "common sense" approach is obviously right!

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT