ADVERTISEMENT

GOP will balance budget next term.....

Last time the budget was balanced was under a Dem. Last Republican to balance the budget was Ike. Republican are all big on balancing the budget until they get elected. Dems are just as bad they just don't run their mouths as much.

So can republicans on here now agree that they are no different than the pro deficit liberals?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hell-cares-budget-trump-tears-184416961.html
WTF. Are you just ignorant....or a dumbass. There isn't a Republican party you moron. There are 10s of millions that are Independent and vote Republican out of necessity. Damn Dude.
With Pelosi being a treasonous POS, we should either hang the bitch or waste a bullet in the back of her head. The bullet is cheaper.

WTF. Are you just ignorant....or a dumbass. There isn't a Republican party you moron. There are 10s of millions that are Independent and vote Republican out of necessity. Damn Dude.
With Pelosi being a treasonous POS, we should either hang the bitch or waste a bullet in the back of her head. The bullet is cheaper.
Wut?

Reactions: iceheart08

Is that you Applachatiger? I don't even know what this means...

The OP may indeed be ignorant or a dumbass, but the article seems to speak for itself (granted, from a partisan perspective). The next sentence is "There isn't a Republican party you moron." I'm pretty sure that there actually is a Republican party.

Some independents vote Democratic and some vote Republican... I don't think the HAVE to vote either way.

Pelosi disagrees with the Republican party a lot. She disagrees with Trump a lot. I don't like her at all, but I'm not sure where the treason part comes in... She gives her political opponents hell (just like Mitch McConnald and Graham do), but as far as I can tell she's never betrayed her country. I don't think the word treason means what you think it means.

According to the Constitution treason means:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Looks to me like republicans now align with deficit spending democrats. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And I’ll play along. It’s not everyday a partisan party line voter implies independent thought is ignorant. I don’t think it will be hard to prove you support policy from a political party. The policy itself isn’t relevant to you approving, only if the party of your choice supports it. Care to prove me wrong?

Last edited:
Looks to me like republicans now align with deficit spending democrats. Correct me if I’m wrong.
You just don't get my point apparently...the Republican party you speak of doesn't have the same beliefs.

There is a majority faction in the "Republican" party that backs Trump's plank (not his big mouth). It's the same faction that celebrated Trump's ending the abomination NAFTA last week1.Of course no one knows because of the media.That, sir, is a fact.

The Democrats you're apparently siding with are led by Pelosi. And old buddy, if you think what that bitch has put this country through for nefarious and liberal politics is right based on lies...all fvcking lies...then I'll just wait for the backlash and smile. Pelosi and her ilk love power...not America. Have at it buddy.
Now I'm going to enjoy my 65th birthday. It started on a dock on the Saint John's River here in Jax watching the sun rise.

You just don't get my point apparently...the Republican party you speak of doesn't have the same beliefs.

There is a majority faction in the "Republican" party that backs Trump's plank (not his big mouth). It's the same faction that celebrated Trump's ending the abomination NAFTA last week1.Of course no one knows because of the media.That, sir, is a fact.

The Democrats you're apparently siding with are led by Pelosi. And old buddy, if you think what that bitch has put this country through for nefarious and liberal politics is right based on lies...all fvcking lies...then I'll just wait for the backlash and smile. Pelosi and her ilk love power...not America. Have at it buddy.
Now I'm going to enjoy my 65th birthday. It started on a dock on the Saint John's River here in Jax watching the sun rise.

I’m not a democrat for the same reason I’m not a Republican. I don’t support liberal economic policy and unchecked federal government.

Deficits/ stimulus spending under Bush bad. Deficits/ stimulus spending under Obama bad. Deficit spending under Trump bad. I also listened all election while trump said the economic numbers weren’t true under Obama. He now uses those numbers as “proof.”

so based on Trump’s own standard him and Obama saved the economy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT